Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No place like... Erm

No place like... Erm

by Keep_It_Ugly 0 reviews

Not edited.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-05-27 - Updated: 2013-05-27 - 1211 words

0Unrated
"Beezle. Loc. Keep up." Gerard called out.
.
Locklyn rolled her eyes at her dad. Being 15 and carrying a 4 year old lazy child called Bandit Lee Way. Frank walked by them with Miles strapped in a bonjorn carrier and had Lily on his hip. Cherry was happily sleeping against Jamia's shoulder with her arms wrapped tightly around around Jamia's neck.
.
Locklyn was black haired and blue gray eyed but she didn't have that shine like normal teenaged girls her age. She was more... Settled and gloomy. She got worse when he got with Lindsey and if it was all possible went further down hill when they got pregnant and it turned out to be another girl.
.
Whos great idea it was to go on a vacation in a calm setting she didn't know but she was hating the fricken rough grounds they were walking on to get to the cars. Bandit on the other hand was loving the view of everything around her.
.
"Let me get her." Lindsey picked the B up from her step daughters back and carried her to the waiting car.
.
Locklyn sighed. Her mother had left her to be raised by her dad on her 1st birthday. She didn't show up for the party and so that was a happy day for Locklym but not the family but they of course acted happy just for her. Loc wished her mom stucka round so she could have a relationship like Bandit with Lindsey. Lindsey was such a great mother and she was so caring. It made Locklyn mad cause that is what she wanted. To be tucked in. Asked what was wrong. To be hugged, kissed, scolded...... Loved. She had none of that from any female in her life but her grandmother and that is not good enough. She needed a mom. Lindsey tried but it was not the same to Locklyn. She wanted her mom.
.
"Loc. You kids are going to the hotel so we are gonna have you in that rang rover with a driver. Worm will be in the front." Gerard saaid as Frank and Jamia strapped their kids in the back. Bandit was happily in the front already.
.
"You said this was a VACATION. Not a work call. Dad you can't do this again... You promised."
.
Gerard looked down at his daughter before sighing and looking at his wife.
.
"They weren't supposed to have anything done today and then they heard about us being here and they planned a interview."
.
"You could've said no but you have to continue to pick your damn fucken career over us! I hate hate you. You can't do shit right and I thought that maybe you were gonna stop after you guys claimed MCR was over. I even thought you would slow down when you married some random bitch on to....."
.
Gerard slapped her mid sentance that echoed even in the outside it made the worse cracking sound. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the two of them. Mikey stood there not knowing what to do or whether or not to take sides or not. The two looked at each other like two pit bulls ready to pounce.
.
"I wish you left instead of my mother. I HATE you Gerard Way." Locklyn snapped.
.
Mikey tried to grab her arm but she pulled her arm away and hopped in the car. Gerard stood back and watched the car drive off before letting his breathe he didn't even realize he was holding, out.
.
"Way to go dude." Ray spoke up to break the tension.
.
Everyone went back to what they were doing so they could get the interview done and over with. Lindsey kissed her husbands cheek and hopped in the car. Gerard followed behind.
.
"She'll be okay."
.
"I can only hope so."
.
.x.x.x.x.x.X.x.x.x.x.x.X.x.x.x.x.x.X.x.x.x.x.x.X.x.x.x.x.x.X
.x.x.x.x.x.
.
"That was a site to see." The driver broke the ice in the opposite car.
.
"Yeah but I at least got what I wanted to say out."
.
"LOOK! HORSIES!" Cherry shouted out as she pointed to a filed on the side with a few horses running around.
.
Locklyn smiled as the four kids looked at the horses running around. It was a beautiful place to vacation cause it was in fact boho and large abd so green. New Zealand was beautiful. (I am not to sure about what it looks like over there but I am gonna pull a idiot move and pretend it is exactly like the way New Zealand is portrayed in Lord Of The Rings and have it be just green and woods every where.)
.
Bandit had her brown hair in pig tails and had on her favorite jumper today. Lindsey had to dress her as fast as possible cause they had all woken up late. Cherry and Lily on the other hand had on jeans and t shirts. Their coats were snuggly around them. They both had sloppy pony tails that had their bangs in their faces. Miles had on a black t shirt with a grey under thermal and sweats. Locklyn had enough time to throw on her outfit from the night before they had to wake up to hop on a plane which had consist of jeggings and a loose blue long sleeve with a tank top underneath.
.
"Kid buckle up. There is steep hill area we need to drive up and today was the first sunny day so there is lots of mud and black ice." The driver, Gary, said.
.
.

The car suddenly swerved and went off the road. The mud roads were to much for the car tires and ground started to slide and down went to the edge of the hill thanks to the weight of the car the recent wind that happened the night before. The girls started to cry well Locklyn pressed on the seat in front of her so she get get jerked around. The car slid toward the edge of the hill they were on and with every inch they got closer to the edge, the hard her heart beat. It felt like someone was on the inside of her chest beating the shit out of her heart in attempts to relieve her of her the fright in front of her.
.
Then it happened. The back right wheel was over the edge and the car kept going. The driver hopped out like the pussy he was but he didn't get lucky cause the seat belt was on his arm when the car suddenly dropped, dragging him down with the car. All the kids screamed out as the car fell.. The fright in the their eyes was heart breaking. Then they were gone. The car crashed down and after the large thud a smaller one thud followed. The drivers body hit the car and bounced under the car as it fell over on its side from leaning on a tree. .
.
Everything started to fade out.
.
.....x........x......x........x........x........x......x......x......x
.
.


Charactor info.
.
Locklyn Monroe age 15. Birthday Febuary 8th.
.
Story info.
.
Family vacation goes wrong......
.
Sign up to rate and review this story