Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No place like... Erm

2

by Keep_It_Ugly 1 review

Not edited yet. Done otherwise though.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-05-29 - Updated: 2013-05-29 - 2460 words

0Unrated
.
The guys were in the middle of talking about the unfinished MCR5 that they were working on. Their wives, Lindsey, Jamia and Christa were all off to the side listening in on what the guys had planned.lindsey already knew that Locklyn would not be happy when the band has to go back out agin for a tour. She didn't take it lightly when Gerard was in the studio for Danger Days and didn't talk to anyone during the time Gerard and the guys were on tour.
.
"How will Loc take this once she hears about this tour?"
.
Lindsey didn't answer her cause suddenly hers and Jamia's phones went off along with Gerard's and Frank's. The guys ignored their phones and left it to the girls. Lindsey fished her phone out and didn't reconize the number right away but reguardless answered it in case it was the kids from the hotel but it was instead a adult voice on the other line.
.
"Hi. Mrs. Way?"
.
Lindsey's heart dropped for a second as hundreds of scenerio's flew through her head.
.
"Hello? Mrs. Way?.... You there?" The person after a few seconds of silence.
.
"Yes. Sorry. Who is this?" Lindsey managed to say after she told herself that it was just the hotel telling her the kids got there.
.
"I am officer Joseph Jackson. Do you have your children?"
.
Once more everything flew before here eyes of what could happen to her girls. Gerard noticed the deer in the head light look she had and stopped answering the questions that him and the guys were being asked.
.
"No. They are on the way to the hotel right now. Why?" Lindsey croaked out.
.
"Their car was found down a side of a hill on the way to the hotel. A rang rover right? There is no signs of the kids that we can see of right now but we found a body of a adult male near the wreckage of the car."
.
Lindsey hopped up and grabbed Gerard and Frank and called Jamia to follow. Jamia was still on the phone but with the hotel asking when the room keys would be picked up. The rest of the guys cut the interview short too to follow the hetic woman to the car. Once Lindsey was in the car and they were driving, she calmed down enough to talk.
.
"The car with the kids was found down the side of a hill. That is why the phones were ringing in there. I got a called from a officer. The body of the driver was found but the kids weren't."
.
......x......x........x......x.......x......x......x.......x.....x.....x.....x......x....x.......x....x......x......x.......x......x........x......x......x......x.......x
.
Locklyn came over the shock of everything once again when she woke up from blacking out. The kids were all side ways and the only one awake was Bandit who was quietly whinning.
.
"B. You awake?"
.
Locklyn looked around to the best of her ability since the car was on its side and noticed the driver right in front of her wind shield. The glass was every where so if she let herself fall when she unbuckled herself.
.
"Loccy. Help." Bandit cried out now that she knew her sister was there to help.
.
Locklyn pulled the whole seat belt so she could hang on to it when she unbuckled herself so she wouldn't fall right on top of the floor of glas. She suceeded in doing so and stood up and crouch her way to the back with diffitcultly. The car crashing down like that made the multiple dents in it and the front was crushed in so the front seats were pushed together almost completely blocking her to the back but luckily she was able to squeeze through. All the kids luckily weren't tangled in any metal or anything so it was free acess to all of them but right now her sister was the biggest thing to her. She had Bandit hold her neck with one arm well she unbuckled the baby and stopped her from falling.
.
"Owwww!" Bandit shouted as she recried.
.
"I'm sorry Beezy. Shhhhh. It's okay." Loc tried to comfort her.
.
"I want mommy!"
.
Locklym couldn't help but feel sorry for her but didn't cry in front of Bandit. She wanted their dad right now even after she said all that horrible crap to him.
.
"I want daddy. Hang on Beezy. I am gonna get you loose and we can look for them together okay?" Locklyn had Bandit wrapped her arms as best she could around her neck and unbuckled her.
.
They kicked the back window till it broke completely and they could sqeeze out. The back part of the car was not dented as bad as the front was so it was easier to manuver through the back. Bandit ran out first and waited for her sister to come out before she clung to her leg. Locklyn gently picked her up and held her to her shoulder and hugged her back.
.
"I'm sorry this happened baby. I am so sorry you had to go through this. I need you to be a big girl for me okay? I need you to stand right here for me so I can get Cherry and Lily and Miles okay?"
.
"Okay." Bandit said in a whisper as she sat down where Locklyn placed her.
.
The bigger picture was trying to carry all the kids around when she got them all out. Or how she was going to find her dad and step mom or uncles. This vacation already sucked. Cherry and Lily were already coming to when Locklyn got back inside the car and they both cried out when they seen her her. Lily was the first one right there so Locklyn got her first before getting down and guiding them outside to Bandit. Lily had been all the way on the floor in her car seat so Loc was able to get her out first and standing her up and tell her to go outside before she had gotten Cherry who was in the middle seat. Both girls grabbed eachothers hands as they followed Locklyn outside. Once more both girls were okay besides a few cuts and bruises here and there but otherwise they were okay and alive.
.
"Where's my brother?" Lily asked as she sat down with her sister.
.
"I need to get him still. You two stay right here and don't go no where okay? Please do not be bad."
.
Locklyn ran back over and climbed through the back and tried to not fall on the bags of their clothes. That was something she was gonna get next and see what would be usual to have. Miles was still out and had more cuts to his facer but otherwise he looked okay. Locklyn gently unbuckeld him and carried him out with the girls and laid him down on the ground by the twins.
.
"Let him sleep. I am going to see if there is some dipars that I can take with us and for him. Stay right here."
.
She was now getting tired and didn't know how long more she could go without falling over from exhaustion. Her body ached and she didn't know how long she was out earlier but it was not long enough. The bags were every where but it didn't take long to fins the dipar bag or the bonjorn. Luckily most of the bags were black or grey and the dipar bag was light blue so it stood out like a sore thumb. Frank had tied the bonjorn to it so she had had to just strap him in it and she would have to just worry about the girls and trying to keep them upright.
.
She took everything to the girls and sat down next to them and sighed as their little faces looked at her. They all had scratches and brusies all over them but they seemed okay over all. Miles was still out but the twins had pulled him in their laps so he laid across their laps. Bandit had his little head in her lap and she gently had it cupped in her arms. Locklyn checked herself over and noticed all the gashes and the exposed knee bone that suddenly started to hurt like a bitch. The saying was true. When you see someone imporant, or anyone for that matter, in trouble. You go numb as you try to help. She didn't notice or feel the cuts on herself cause she heard Bandit crying when she woke up.
.
"You okay Loccy?" Bandit asked.
.
Locklyn came out of her shock and broke down crying and screaming and didn't stop till she tired out. The girls looked on in shock but didn't freak out.
.

.....x.....x....x......x......x.......x......x......x.......x.......x.......x.......x......x.......x.......x......x.......x.........x.........x.........x......x.....x....
.
Gerard stood in the office of officer Jackson with Frank and their wives listening to how the mud on the hill and the steepness the car was at made thwe car slide down the hill and altimately made the car go down the side. Lindsey stood there leaning on his shoulder crying her eyes out. Jamia had done the same but she was now out of tears and just listening.
.
"There was foot steps leaving the wreckage. It looks as if they were going east which would lead them, hopefully, to the park area where there is fishermen. It is a fishing area. We already have dogs out there and men on foot.
.
...x....x.....x.....x.....x......x......x......x.......x......x.......x......x.....x
.
Lindsey sat in the recliner at the hotel with her legs pulled up. She had been there for three days now not moving or speaking. Her and Jaia had kicked their husbands out of the room that day and blamed them for choosing to do that fucken interview instead of sticking their words and having a vacation. Jamia was a wreck and stayed on the bed and acted like the floor was lava so she didn't get off the bed for nothing. The guys sat in their rooms for the first day before they went out on foot to help.
.
"I hope they are eating and shit. Miles has his baby food and hopefully they are letting the girls have some even if it doesn't taste good to them. Fuck how could this happen." Frank complained.
.
Gerard sulked around and vowed to give up the band if the girls were found.... Alive, safe and well. He would give up for good this time if he got his daughters back. He had sleeping problems now. Every time he closed his eyes he seen his two girls in the car falling and the frightened looks on their face made him shoot up in bed in a cold sweat.
.
"You okay dude?" Frank asked from next to him.
.
"Our kids are fucking missing. What the fuck do you think you fucking midget?!?" Gerard barked. "Shit. Sorry dude. I haven't slept since then and I am just...." Gerard stopped in his tracks as he rethought of the girls out there.
.
"Yeah. I know what you mean. What if we never find them?"
.
"Why would you think that?" Gerard asked. Shocked that Frank said what he was thinking the whole time. "Locklyn is out there. Knowing she's alive to me just means that no matter what Loc is going to bring home Bandit for sure alive and she loves your kids so they will be right there with her. They are all coming back to us alive and well"
.
"I hope so. I hope they will just be found already. Going to bed and not being able to check on the them is killing me."
...x...x...x....x...x...x....x....x....x.....x......x......x...x.x..x.x.x.x.x
.
Christa walked into the room with hers crossed. Mikey and Ray went to go help look for the girls with Gerard and Frank leaving her there to talk to Linds and Jay.
.
"Get your SORRY asses up and take a fucken shower. YOUR kids are out there and you are here crying well YOUR HUSBANDS and my husband are out there."
.
Lindsey looked out with her eyes watering again. She looked beat beyind belief as she stood up. Jamia didn't move from her spot on the bed which only inferarated Christa. Lindsey went into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Her sobs could be heard again.
.
"They are probably dead Chrissy. They aren't coming back home so I don't know why they are there looking for them."
.
Christa rolled her eyes and grabbed Jamia and dragged her bitching and complaining to hers and rays room and tossed her in the bathroom shower, Luckily there was no tub and it was a stand in shower, and turned the water on.
.
"You feel that? It proves you are alive... And so are your kids Jay. They are out there hungry and scared and trying to find their way back to you and Frank and if you are here they can't do that. Please... Not for me or for Frank but for your kids. For Cherry, Lily and Miles. They need you and if they see Frank and not you they will think you didn't care."
.
.
There they were in the car driving with Jamia in the back staring out the window and Lindsey in the front doing the same damn thing but with her she was playing with the Bandit necklace around her neck that remind her daily that before that she had a beautiful little girl and now it was reminding her that she had to save that little girl. Both her girls. Locklyn too even if they were not alive. They were coming home.
.
Gerard was shocked to see Lindsey hop out of the car with Christa and Jamia. He was shocked to even see Jamia hop out of the car. Him and Frank tried to et their wives to get out of the rooms but had no luck even getting them to look up at them.
.
"I'm sorry. I took that to far." She said as she walked up to him.
.
Gerard wrapped his arms around her and held her close.
.
"I am going to find them. We are going to find them no matter what and lock them in a magic bubble so next time they will bounce.
.
Lindsey laughed but it was half heartily.
.
"Lets find our girls." She said taking his hand and guiding hom away.



PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW.


.
Sign up to rate and review this story