Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No place like... Erm

3

by Keep_It_Ugly 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-06-28 - 2256 words

1Original
Three days went by easily, and each day to Loc felt like a century. She was never going to see her family again and she was sure of that but didn't show the girls that. She and the girls had walked smelling of shit and piss from lack of Toilet paper or water to bathe in properly. The girls did have other clothes though and so they didn't go around smelling to bad. They didn't abandon everything at the wreckage of the car and brought a large bag of clothes that was not a smart idea but Loc felt like the other clothes could be used as blankets for the kids or ass wipe for when they made pit stops. Frank's shirt was now Miles newest dipar and Loc's chest was a soaked, piss stained mess. The girls were tired and hungry but Loc pushed them foreward afraid of what awaited them if they sat down to long. They needed to get home and soon cause the walking was taking a toll on all of them.
.
"I wanna sleep now Loccy." Bandit whined from Loc's back. .
Loc looked down at Bandit who was now head to toe covered in dirt. All the kids were.
.
"Okay. Everyone sit down. We can have a little break."
.
The girls all sighed and sat down against the tree well Loc put Miles down so he could run around.
.
"We are hungry." Cherry said looking up at Loc.
.
The tears stung as she looked at the kids who in three days had looked skinner. She fought back the tears as she went through the dipar bag for food and found cheetos and handed them out. For a dipar bag, there was more snacks than actual dipars. The kids greedily ate the snacks given to them ignoring the fact that Locklyn had not eaten any. It wasn't till they were done that they had all fallen asleep for a nap which gave Locklyn time to cry the earlier tears that had stung her eyes. She let them roll off her cheeks and let them burn not caring whether or not they were going to blind her like she felt they would since each tear felt like acid.
.
Loc laid down hugging Bandit close to her as she drifted off into a deep sleep hoping that when she awoke she would be in a hotel room with her dad.
.
.
...................
.
No such luck. She woke up to Miles peeing on a tree laughing well Cherry and Lily were making mud pies, Bandit was still asleep peafully wrapped up in Locklyn's arms.
.
"Come on troops. We're moving out."
.
The girl grabbed their pies and carried them with them as they walked on. Bandit didn't wake up so Loc just carried her well the Iero children walked. After what seemed like hours, Loc heard water nearby and her heart jumped nearly out of her chest. Cherry and Lily jumped up as they heard it to and ran in the direction of the noise leaving Locklyn behind with their brother and Bandit.
.
"Girls! Stop and come back!" Locklyn yelled out.
.
They didn't stop so Loc sped walked with Miles and Bandit toward the water noise before the twins could drown themselve4. . The trees were thick and branches were hanging in front of her and the two kids making it hard to get through. Cherry and Lily were some form of super human to run right through the branches like nothing. They made it through to the most beautiful sight. The twins were in the water and behind them was a water fall that looked like it reached the heavens. Locklyn rebroke down in tears as she put Bandit down along with the bag and grabbed Miles and ran in the water, washing away at his face to clean him up. He started to scream in frustration but she didn't care. She was happy there was water. It meant that there was hope. She stripped him butt naked and put him in shallow water to play in. The twins took lead and stripped down so Loc could wash their clothes. There was alot to clean too with all the 'dipars' Miles went through. Bandit woke up right when Loc washed the last shirt.
.
"What are we doing here?" She asked as Locklyn pulled her shirt off.
.
"Well I thought we could stay here till we're found. We can go swimming and I can find some food around here. Eat fish if I can catch some. Sleep right here by the pretty water fall."
.
Bandit looked at the water and her friends playing in it. Locklyn seen the unsettled looked behind her eyes as they watered.
.
"We gonna die Loccy?" Bandit asked.
.
Locklyn didn't know what to say to her 4 year old sister. She was to young to think about death or to know what it means.
.
"No Beezy. We are not gonna die. Daddy is going to find us. Okay?" Locklyn said walking her over to the water so she could wash her clothes.
.
"And mommy. Mommy will find us too right?" Bandit asked hopfully as she walked into the water shivering. She suddenly just plopped down in the water and looked up at the twins who were splashing one another.
.
"Yes your mommy will find us."
.
"She your mommy too Loccy."
.
.
.
.................................................................
.
.
Lindsey and Gerard stayed togethter with the guys as they walked around the forest. Day 5. Lindsey had high hopes for the kids but the rescue group wanted to stop and claimed they were eaten by wild animals.
.
No one believed that for a second and pretty much told him to fuck off. They kept looking and when they found crushed cheetos they knew they were on the right track. Jamia and Lindsey had jumped around more than happy to have proof their kids were safe.
.
"The trail ends here." Gerard said as he kneeled down on the ground. Gerard stood up and brushed himself off.
.
"Aso they have to be close. I was thinking..... You have fans here. Why not ask for help." Lindsey said.
.
"Wer cant put more kids in harms way Linds." Mikey said as he walked past her.
.
"To late. We, me and Jamia, already put the word out and everyone that was willing to help is going to come here today to help."
.
Are you sure that is a good idea?" Christa asked.
.
"If it means getting the kids back then yes it is. Their faces end up on the internet then so be it. As long as they're brought back home.
.
..................a.......a.......a.......a.....a......a.....a.....a.....a..a.a....a......a..a.a.
.
.
Bandit sat down with the twins and Miles to watch Locklyn try to catch a fish with a duffel bag. Locklyn had started a fire with some some matches that were in the duffel bag after making a pit and getting a mountain of wood.
.
"Alomst there....... And....... Boom!" She pulled the bag u and closed it, trapping a fish into and waited for the bag to drain.
.
It drained conpletely and the fish still fluttered around inside till it lost energy and oxygen and stoppped. Loc opened the bag and looked down at it laying there before picking it up and forced a stick through it. The kids watched as she did so but didn't say anything to her.
.
"Beezy. Turn this over and over so it cooks. I will catch another fish if I can. DON'T fight. She gets to turn it."
.
Bandit did as she was told and turned the make shift wheel with dinner on it and watched as it crisped up. Cherry and Lily were on the other side of the fire staying warm with their brother acrss their laps laying down. Loc caught one more before deciding it was enough for tonight and went back to the kids with it. Bandit smiled up at her as she seen the fish on another stick.
.
"You did it Loccy!" Bandit Exclaimed as Locs took the fish off and put a new one on. They all took turns biting peices of the fish till there was nothing left to bite from it.
.
"I want chicken nuggets." Cherry stated
.
"We will get some as soon as mommy and daddy find us. I want a hamburger and fries and a big shake."
.
"And lots of ice cream!" Bandit shouted excitedly.
.
"Oh yes. So much ice cream that we will poop ourselves." Locklyn smiled.
.
.
The second fish finished and they quickly ate it before going to bed for the night. It had been 9 days if Lockyln was correct and she knew that for now they would be alive now even if they grew up as sabages. She had made a home for the kids with large leaves that she found around that sheltered them and she had extra leaves on top along with mud to prevent the rain from getting to them when it rained.
.
.
.......x......x.....x.......x......x.......x.......x........x.......x.......x......x.....x...
Gerard sat in the reclinger back at the hotel looking out well Lindsey made more plans on where to look at next. He had gone out to get cough syrup and other things the girls would need when they were found. Lindsey walked over and kissed him but they both knew that the love they had for one another was long gone. They both secretly blamed one another for the kids going missing but Gerard actully did have thoughts that he himself was to blame also besides his wife. He just had to accept the interview that his family and band band mates didn't want to do.
.
"Tonight wanna go out?" He asked blandly. Not looking up at his wife.
.
"Yes."
.
.
Two weeks had passed and everyone was losing hope. Ray and Christa left a two days prior. Frank and Jamia were leaving in the next three days and Alicia, being the bitch she was, left exclaiming that she didn't give a fuck no more and that she would go home and wait for everyone to come back cause after all they could make MORE babies so what was the big deal?
...
.....x........x......x.......x.......x.......x........x.......x........x........x.......x.......x........x........x..........x............x..........x.........x..........x.......
Bandit woke up not feeling good so she got up and walked toward her sister who was sleeping on the other side of Miles and her. Loc started to cry in her sleep scaring Bandit who stopped walking and just looked at her sister. Soon the twins woke up too and they had woken up Miles trying to save him from being kicked.
.
"Daddy! Help please! I don't wanna die daddy please", she whined, "No! The car is falling! Beezy don't die! Ahhhhh! DADDY!" She jerked up panting and crying.
.
Not noticing the kids awake and looking scared, she hugged her knees and rocking as she let the tears fall from her face. Bandit walked over and hugged Loc's neck bringing her from her trance.
.
.
.
............x.........x..........x...........x............x......x......x........x.......x......x
.
.
Locklyn caught fish and got fruit before the kids woke back up and carried it back to camp so when they woke up up they could eat. They were all still skinny but they ate alot for being so damn thin.
.
Bandit was awake by the time she walked up and automatically grabbed onto Loccy for comfort and warmth. It was raining cats and dogs fot days now so loc found two days worth of food at a time for everyone. Bandit was cuddled up to her sister as she ate her food and watched the rain poured down. All the kids woke up to eat before falling back asleep cuddled up. Bandit was getting sicker as the day went on so Locklyn kept her in her lap covered in as many clothing items as she could possibly hold her in to keep her warm. All the kids were bundles up and toasty as the sky got darker and the wond picked up. Locklyn had tied clothes together to hang by the opening of the shelter to stop the wind. Through it all she had wished that the kids had in fact died so she could off herself and they could all be safe and warm.
..
.
.
Gerard and Lindsey went out early and were shocked to see Jamia already out by the cars getting ready to leave. Frank was arguing with her to just stop trying to find something that was a lost cause. Soon Mikey had run down out of breath. Ignoring Frank Jamia followed Lindsey to a car and hoppped in well Mikey and Gerard took another car in case they found the kids they needed to have a proper car to ride in with them all. Through it all no one minded the mud that was up to their ankles and that almost claimed their shoes on sveral occassions.
.
"I found a sock and a eaten peach and........" Jamia started but was cut off when Gerard threw his hand up.
.
He didn't rememeber a water fall before. He was sure they had come through this area many times before but a water fall was never something he remembered hearing before.
.
"That a water fall?" Lindsey asked as she pressed on and slothed through the mud passed everyone to check it out.
.
.
She stopped suddenly before running with ease through the mud causing everyone to get scared and follow along.












.
Sign up to rate and review this story