Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Sailor Moon's Pokemon Journey

Chapter 5

by USA_Tiger 0 reviews

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen,Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-05-30 - 5453 words

0Unrated
Sailor Moon's Pokémon Journey

By: USA Tiger

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Pokémon.

Chapter 5

Mamoru sighed as he sat down on a fallen log just off the path he was following. He felt like he was getting nowhere fast and might even be going in circles. He hadn't seen anything but thick dark forest so far and didn't have a clue where he was. Who knew if the way he was going would even take him out of the woods anytime soon.

"There has got to be a way out of here," Mamoru said softly, rubbing his forehead. He hadn't found any clues to Usagi either, he could very faintly sense her, but it was like something was blocking him. He didn't know if it was who ever took her or if it was something else. The man's head jerked up, there was something rustling in trees across from him.

He slowly stood up, reaching into his jacket and griping his transformation rose, he didn't know if whatever was making the noise was just an normal little forest critter or something else. Whatever it was, it was getting closer. The leaves on the nearest tree started to move as it something was pushing up against them, Mamoru started to take out his rose, ready to transform into Tuxedo Mask as the leaves parted and...

"Budew!" a tiny thing, a little plant that was barley over half a foot tall fell out of the tree, landing on what Mamoru guessed was its back. He hesitated for a moment then put away his rose and slowly approached the little plant that was crying out as it rocked side to side trying to right itself. "Budew! budewbudew Bu!"

"Alright, here let me help," Mamoru said soothingly, gently picking up the little Budew and putting it on its two tiny feet.

"Dew?" The Budew jumped back once it was up right again, looking up at Mamoru. It had a little light green face and feet while the rest of its body was a normal shade of green with what looked like two sprouts coming up over its head and twisting together. Right under its face was a darker green patch that almost looked like a bib. "Budew..."

The Budew looked up at the human that helped her, he didn't seem to have any of those red and white things the other humans she seen had and he wasn't making any move to do anything to her. In fact, he was looking back at her with a curious look on his face.

"What on Earth are you?" Mamoru asked softly.

**

Usagi groaned as she followed Gary down the path, she had never done so much walking in her life! They had stopped a few times for Usagi to train Chip and even Titan on various wild Pokémon. She now understood why the Pokédex said that Magikarps were considered weak, Titan only had two attacks and one of them did nothing at all to whoever he was attacking. The other attack Tackle was a little weak but Usagi encouraged her water Pokémon all the same which she swore seem to boost Titan's attacks. Gary wasn't so sure of that but he didn't argue with the older girl.

"Just a little longer then we can rest and set up camp for the night," Gray promised, he was keeping a lookout for that creep that attacked them earlier in the day. The man had seemed very intent on taking Usagi with him and Gary didn't think he was a part of Team Rocket, he hadn't been wearing anything with that giant red R on it.

"Meowth," Chip said, his paws were tired from all the walking as well and he wanted a nap after all that training! Usagi beside him groaned and sighed.

"Alright, alright I can take a hint," Gary said with a laugh. He stopped on the path and looked around, spotting a glade through the trees. "We'll stop for the night."

"Thank Kami," Usagi said as she followed Gary into the glen. Chip voiced his agreement as he happily bounded after his trainer's heels. Gary had Usagi and Chip gather some firewood as he prepared a fire pit. Luckily there were plenty of branches and sticks around to gather up and soon the two teens and Pokémon had a nice fire going and their sleeping bags laid out on the ground. "How can you handle all that walking?"

"Well to tell the truth, when I first started my journey when I was 10, I made friends with a bunch of cheerleaders when I was in Pewter City," Gary said. "They drove me from town to town; whenever we stopped I would hang around for a couple of days training then ride with them to the next stop. Those girls didn't stop my head from inflating when they cheered me and my Pokémon on."

"What happen to them?" Usagi asked.

"Well after the Indigo tournament I decided to walk around on my own while in Johto." Gary leaned back against a tree stump behind him, crossing his arms over his chest. "The whole thing with that Pokémon then losing at the tournament got me thinking and I ended up make some peace with Ash after a while. We're not the friends we use to be, which is my fault after how I treated him, after a battle with him which he beat me I finally went home which is how I ended up as Gramps assistant. But it's kinda nice to be back on the road again."

"Hmm," Usagi leaned back on her hands and looked up into the sky, she felt bad for Gary that he lost a friend ship like that and couldn't seem to fix it. It sort of reminded her friendship with Naru, she was still friends with the girl but it wasn't as strong as it was before she became a senshi and spent of her time with the rest of the scouts. "I have a friend I use to be really close with, but when I became Sailor Moon, we started to drift apart. I feel bad about that because I feel like I ditched my friend"

"Did you ever make up with her?" Gary asked, looking at the blond who was still gazing up at the sky.

"Well we never got into a fight or anything, and I try to spend some time with her but everything just kept getting in the way," Usagi said, finding the moon as it drifted up over the tree line. It wasn't her moon, her past life's home where her now dead kingdom lay, but it gave her some small comfort to see it. "Naru got tangled up in it all at first; she fell in love with one of the Shitennou of the Dark Kingdom, Nephrite. I think he fell in love with her too, he died saving her life. Now Naru is dating our friend Umino but I sometimes think apart of her still loves Nephrite. I also think she may have figured out I'm Sailor Moon but she never told anybody." (1)

"Huh, I guess you have it harder than I do," Gary said. Usagi looked at his and shrugged, she thought they both had it tough.

***

Jaerth grit his teeth as he watched the two teens from a distance. Serenity was to be as his side, not the boy's! Perhaps he was a bit too forceful when he attempted approach the princess, he would have to rethink his tactics a bit. But more importantly, he would have to find away to get rid of the human, the princess had to rely on him in this strange world giving him time to woo Serenity and make her forget about that weakling prince of Earth.

/'I used up a lot of energy to keep control over that creature and to fight against them,' /He thought as he turned away and headed deeper into the woods, Jaerth needed to gather energy again and he needed to make sure it was far enough away so his princess would not interrupt the process this time.

"Hey you! Stop there!" Jaerth stopped as someone called out behind him. An annoyed look crossed his face as he turned, a young man wearing what looked like Samurai clothing was standing a few feet from him. "No one is allowed to past this part of the forest without defeating me in combat!"

"Very well," Jaerth said, holding out his hand in front of him while the youth smirked and took out a pokeball that contained his Pinsir. The smirk left his face as a ball of black energy seem to grow in Jaerth's hand then shot out, colliding with his chest and knocking him onto his back with a cry of pain. "It seems I won, you are now under my control."

The ball of energy sunk into the Samurai bug catchers chest, taking over his mind and transforming him. When he was stuck, he had dropped his pokeball, releasing his Pinsir in the process. The giant bug Pokémon watched in horror as his master was changed into a hulking monster wearing full samurai armor while his face twisted into a monsterish form. A large wickedly curved sword appeared in the monsters hand while he roared loudly.

"Go now," Jaerth said, pointing in the direction where he could hear laughter and talking. The Samurai-monster roared again and took off, screams soon filling the air. The Pinsir turned and ran in the other direction; he needed to find his master some help!

****

"Pinsir! Pinsir!" The Pinsir yelled as he tumbled into Gary and Usagi's camp, starling the two teens.

"EEEKKK! What the heck is that!?" Usagi said as she jumped away from the giant bug, both of her hands up in 'sign of the devil' formation (2).

"It's just a Pinsir... I've seen this one before," Gary said as he knelt down next to the Pokémon. "What's wrong? Where's your trainer?"

"Pinsir pin sir Pinsir," The Pinsir said, waving his arms as he explained. Usagi got her Pokédex out and pointed it at the Pokémon.

"DING PINSIR, THE STAGBEETLE POKÉMON. PINSIR HAS A PAIR OF MASSIVE HORNS, PROTRUDING FROM THE SURFACE OF THESE HORNS ARE THORNS. THESE THRONS ARE DIRVEN DEEPLY INTO THE FOE'S BODY WHEN THE PINCER CLOSES, MAKING IT TOUGH FOR THE FOE TO ESCAPE," The Pokédex said, making Usagi sweatdrop.

'Why do all these Pokémon have such violent stories?' She thought to herself.

"Usagi, I think you are going to have to do that 'Sailor Moon' thing again," Gary said, drawing her attention back to him and the Pinsir. "I think the Pinsir said his trainer was turned into one of those monsters and it attacking trainers here in the forest."

"Right," Usagi said, summoning her transformation wand to her. "Don't tell anyone about this," She told the Pinsir before holding her wand over her head. "Silver Moon Crystal Power, Make up!"

Gary and the two Pokémon shielded their eyes as with a bright flash of light Usagi changed into Eternal Sailor Moon.

"Lead the way," Sailor Moon said, taking to the air.

"Pinsir!" The Pinsir waved his arm and ran back toward where he left his master, Sailor Moon following above him with Gary and Meowth not far behind.

**

As the group got closer, they could hear the screams and shouts of trainers and Pokémon alike. Sailor Moon leapt into the clearing, landing between the Samurai-monster and a trainer.

"Stop right there," She said, pointing at the transformed bug keeper. "How dare you disturb a peaceful night for trainers and their Pokémon."

"Hey it's that girl from the TV."

"The one who stopped that weird monster?" Usagi ignored the excited whispers behind her as she leapt over the sword that the monster swung at her.

"Keeeepp out of thissss you annnoooyyyyiinng gggiirrll," The monster hissed.

"No, I shall right wrongs and tribute over evil," Sailor Moon said, ducking another swing and moving so the monster's back was to the trainers. The kids took the chance to grab whoever was already drained and dragged/carried them out of the clearing. "And that means you. I am the pretty sailor soldier Sailor Moon. And in the name of the Moon, I shall punish you!" She said, going through her poses.

"Poison strike!" the monster yelled, his katana glowing a sickly green before he swung it at Sailor Moon who yelled and dove out of the way of the wave of poison. The acid from the poison melted the grass and trees that had been behind the sailor solider of the moon.

"Ok, try this on for size then!" Sailor Moon said as she ran toward the Samurai. "Sailor Moon Kick!" she yelled as she kicked her left foot up, kicking her foot up against the hilt of the katana and sending it flying.

"Noooo!" The Samurai-monster yelled as the giant sword landed on the other side of the clearing, causing Gary and Chip to yelp as they duck to keep from getting their heads cut off. The monster roared and ran toward Sailor Moon with his hands outstretched to grab her. Sailor Moon leaped up and kicked off the back of the Samurai-monster's head as he passed under her, making him crash to the ground in a cloud of dust.

"Time to end this!" Sailor Moon said, twisting so she was facing her foe and calling her wand to her. "Starlight... Honeymoon... Therapy... Kiss!" The dark pink healing attack rushed at the Samurai, surrounding and bathing him in light.

"AHHHH... Lovely..." He yelled as with a final burst of light he returned to his normal from and slumped to the ground.

"Pinsir!" Pinsir said as he burst through the bush and ran over to his trainer. "Sir Pinsir," He said worriedly.

"Pinsir?" The Samurai bug keeper asked, his eyes fluttering open. Sailor Moon, as she saw that the boy was ok, gave a salute to the trainers and Pokémon watching her then leapt up into the trees, leaving the clearing behind. The Pinsir watched Sailor Moon leave; he would never forget that she saved his friend and trainer. And he would never tell anyone her secret.

****

Sailor Moon de-hershin as soon as she reached her and Gary's camp in the woods, the teen and her Meowth showing up a few minutes later.

"Is this going to happen every day?" Gary asked as Usagi sat down on a tree stump.

"I don't know but I really hope not. I haven't fought monsters like that by myself in years," Usagi said groaning as she arched her back to crack it. "It's not any fun."

"Who keeps changing Pokémon and trainers like that?" Gary asked as he sat down on the ground. Chip ran over to Usagi and jumped into her lap, curling up into a ball as she petted him.

"My yen is on whoever bought me here," Usagi said with a sigh. "This just makes my job of finding a way home a whole lot harder."

"What about that guy from earlier?" Gary said. "He had that creepy evil vibe."

"Maybe," Usagi agreed. "I don't trust him either way." Gary nodded, he didn't either, there had been something wrong with that Pokémon that had been with Jaerth and he had been way to intent on Usagi.

"Let’s get some sleep, we got a way to go in the morning," Gary suggested after a few minutes of silence.

***

Meanwhile in Johto, Mamoru was still traveling through the dark forest he had found himself in. But this time he wasn't alone, the strange little creature from before was sitting on his shoulder, every now and then pointing her sprouts in a direction. The little Budew had decided to help the prince of Earth after Mamoru asked if she knew the way out of the forest. Mamoru had felt silly asking the grass type Pokémon for help but he didn't have much choice, he could either wander around lost and hope he found his way out of the woods or let the little plant lead him out.

Besides Mamoru, once he got over the oddity of the a little walking talking plant, came to like the little thing. And the Budew wasn't the only strange thing he had seen. Once he started looking, he had seen a crab looking critter with mushrooms growing out of its back and a strange blue blub looking thing with glass on its head yelling 'Oddish!' That didn't count the black pig hopping around on its tail and bouncing a pink orb on its head. And those things were just the beginning!

"Budew!" The Budew pointed down another path, Mamoru was beginning to see a well worn path in the grass where someone or something had walked over many times. He passed what looked like a shine and hoped that meant he was on the right path on getting out of these woods.

"Hey, what are you doing wondering Ilex Forest this late at night?" Someone nearby asked. A teenage boy with purple hair stepped out from behind a tree, a bug net in his hands.

"I'm lost, I'm trying to find my way out," Mamoru explained, happy to see another person.

"Oh! Well I guess it's easy to get lost in Ilex Forest if you don't know where you're going," The teen said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Bugsy, I'm the Gym Leader of Azalea Town's gym."

"My name is Mamoru," The man introduced himself with a polite bow.

"Well let's get you back to Azalea Town Mamoru," Bugsy offered. Mamoru nodded, grateful that he was getting out of the woods, then held his hand up to his shoulder. The Budew hopped onto his hand and was brought up level with Mamoru's face.

"Thank you for your help," He said then gently put the Budew down on the ground.

"Ehh? Isn't that your Pokémon?" Bugsy asked as he watched Mamoru.

"A what?" Mamoru asked before he could stop himself. Bugsy looked at the man with curiosity.

"A Pokémon? You don't know what a Pokémon is?" Bugsy asked. Mamoru slowly shook his head, he had no idea. "Where are you from that you never heard of Pokémon?"

"Tokyo?" Mamoru said, trying not to make it sound like a question. He had no idea if Japan existed in this world much less Tokyo.

"Hmm" Bugsy rubbed his chin, there were Pokémon in Japan. Not as much as the islands but the man should have at least heard of Pokémon. "How did you end up in here in Ilex Forest?"

"I was sorta dropped off there," Mamoru said. Bugsy hummed again in thought.

'Maybe Team Rocket dropped him off there, he doesn't look like he has any Pokémon. If they hit him in the head or used a psychic Pokémon on him, he might have amnesia,' Bugsy reasoned. "Well don't worry Mamoru. Let’s get you back to the gym and we'll figure something out," The teen said cheerfully, motioning for the Earth prince to follow him out of the forest. Behind them, Budew watched the two humans walk off before making up her mind and following behind.

***

Two days later, Usagi and Gary finally made it to the end of Viridian Forest, much to the blond’s relief.

"Ahhh," Usagi said as they stepped out. "I am so glad to be out of those woods and away from those creepy bugs." Gary shook his head, that was the one thing Usagi complained about the most, bug Pokémon. He was just glad that there didn't seem to be any more attacks from possessed Pokémon or trainers.

"We're near Pewter City, we can spend the rest of the day relaxing in the city or go straight to the gym." Gary suggested.

"Oh can't we just take the night off," Usagi whined, making Gary laugh.

"Meowth! Me Meowth," Chip was agreeing with Usagi, he wanted a break too.

"Ok ok, we'll just relax for the night," Gary said. "There's a museum we can visit or we can just relax at the center."

Usagi sighed, she didn't really want to go to a museum but it didn't sound like there was too much else to do in the city. She followed Gary with Chip riding on her shoulder into the city.

***

From the tree line Jaerth watched the two teens head toward the city with narrowed eyes. He had to get rid of the boy.

He opened a portal and stepped inside, he needed something stronger and sneakier than one of his possessed monsters. As Jaerth walked down the dark stone hallways toward the throne room, the castle's servants bowed as their prince passed them.

"Mother," Jaerth said as he knelt down in front of the throne.

"Jaerth my son," Ozma said, the cold beauty looking down at the prince. "What troubles you my dear? I believed you were with the princess."

"I have tried Mother but a human boy has found her first," Jaerth explained as he stood again. "I have also tried to gather energy for the kingdom but both times my bride has ended my plans."

"You will have to try again, disguise yourself if the girl and human know your face," Ozma said. "Get close to the princess, play nice with the human boy until you are able to dispatch him."

"And the energy we need?" Jaerth asked.

"Try again, if you must," Ozma said. "But do not concern yourself too much with this task, I will send our loyal servants to gather energy instead."

"Thank you Mother," Jaerth said as he stepped up to the throne and kissed Ozma's hand when she held it out. Ozma gave a cold smirk, waving her son away.

***

Usagi ended up liking the museum more than she thought she would. She was currently leaning over to look down at a selection of moon rocks, some of them shiny with a purple tint. In the light of the museum it was hard to tell but the stones started to glow slightly when Usagi was close. This went unnoticed by both teens.

"Those are Moonstones," Gary explained. "They can evolve certain Pokémon."

"They're pretty," Usagi said, Chip 'naying' in agreement. "How can they evolve Pokémon?"

"Something about the energy in the stones triggers the transformation," Gary said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Once it's used, it just another rock."

"Hmm," Usagi stood and walked over to the next exhibit. The museum was hosting an exhibit on space travel and when human's walked on the moon. Usagi was a bit surprised as she read the plaque in front of a model rocket, this reality's first visit to the moon had got the same as the one in her world, the first man was that American Buzz something. The blond never could remember the man's whole name, she always fell asleep during the lesson. (3)

"Is that any different is your world?" Gary asked softly so no one else would hear them. Usagi shook her head, pointing at the name 'Buzz Armstrong'.

"He walked on my moon as well," She said. "But they didn't have any Pokémon with them," The blond added, reading about how the astronauts had a couple of psychic types on the mission.

ding!

"We will soon be closing the museum, please head for the nearest exit," A man said over the loud speaker.

"Guess that's it for today," Gary said, motioning for Usagi and Chip to follow him out. They were the last ones to leave the museum, the doors locked behind them. The sun was started to set in the west, bathing the city in a warm glow.

"So is this museum all there is here?" Usagi asked as she and Gary headed toward the center.

"Well there's the Pokémon Gym," Gary said. "But it doesn't look like anything has been added to the city since I've been here last."

As they walked, sounds of screams filled the air. Gary and Usagi looked at each other, both thinking 'not again' then took off toward the sound, Chip on Usagi's heels. They rounded the corner into the nearby square, Usagi's hand on her brooch incase she needed to transform.

"Usagi stop," Gary hissed, holding out his arm in front of her. They were standing in the shadows of the buildings, looking at the 'monster' that was wreaking havoc all around.

"That.... I don't think that's a monster," Usagi said, blinking big blue eyes as she looked at the ridiculous sight in front of her. The so called monster was clearly a poorly put together costume that had one person riding on top of another person's shoulder. Usagi could even hear someone talking in it!

"Cassidy, are you sure this is going to work?" A male voice asked form with in the bottom of the costume.

"Yes idiot now shut up!" The girl on top, Cassidy, said as she hit whoever her partner was. "That moon girl shows up when the monster attacks, so she should show up here and we'll capture here and take her to the boss!" (4)

"This is something those two idiots Jesse and James would do," The male said.

"We only need her to show up Butch, how else are we going to do that without a monster?" Cassidy asked.

"Damn Cassidy, my name is Biff!" Butch yelled in frustration before realizing he said his own name wrong. Again!

"Crap... I was afraid this might happen," Gary hissed, eyes narrowed. "They're from Team Rocket."

"Those bad guys you told me about," Usagi confirmed, Gary nodding his head. "Wait... are they looking for me?"

"They're looking for Sailor Moon, but since you're her... yeah pretty much," Gary said, taking a pokeball off of his belt. "Guess they'll have to make do with us, ne?" Chip hopped up his hind legs, holding his claws out and ready to fight.

"Hmm," Usagi nodded. "Let’s do this then."

**

"Cassidy, I don't think this is working," Butch said, peering out of a hole of the costume. They scared off everyone in the square with their outfit and the flame thrower Cassidy stole from somewhere. Their boss Giovanni wanted them to capture the Sailor Moon girl that had been on the TV and bring her to him. Butch guessed it was for the powers the girl showed off.

"Shut up, this will work," Cassidy growled, the girl their boss wanted showed up when a weird monster appeared. There had been reports that it happen again in the nearby forest.

"Hey Team Rocket!" Butch turned around to face whoever called out to them. Standing there was Oak's grandson and a pretty blond girl that had a Meowth at her feet.

"What? We're not Team Rocket" Cassidy said. "We're a monster!"

"Chip, water pulse!" Usagi said, pointing at the pair.

"Me Owth!" Chip jumped out, his opening his mouth and sending a ring of water into the two Team Rocket members. Cassidy screamed as they were knocked over, the top of the costume falling off. Cassidy and Butch sat up, both of them glaring at Gary and Usagi.

"Grrrr, that's it," Cassidy said as she jumped off the ground alongside Butch. Usagi looked confused a sound track started playing out of nowhere. "Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!" Butch said jumping right into their motto.

"To infect the world with devastation!"

"To blight all people in every nation!"

"To denounce the goodness of truth and love!"

"To extend our wrath to the stars above!"

"Cassidy!"

"Butch!"

"We're Team Rocket, circling Earth all day and all night!"

"Surrender to us now or you will surely lose the fight!"

"Radicate!" Cassidy's Radicate said as he popped out of his pokeball. Usagi swear dropped, that was longer and worse than anything she said as Sailor Moon! And she only did the speech thing to give innocent people time to get away while she had the monster's attention.

"Radicate, use Super Fang!" Cassidy yelled, pointing at Chip.

"Cloyster, use water gun!" Butch said, throwing out his pokeball and letting his water Pokémon out.

"Electivire, use Thunder punch on Cloyster!" Gary yelled as he released his Pokémon.

"Tivire!"

"Chip, get that giant rat!" Usagi screeched as she jumped back slightly, that thing was so ugly! The Radicate jumped at Chip, his front teeth glowing brightly as he tried to bite down on Chip who dodged to the side then used Water Pulse to send the other Pokémon tumbling back.

Meanwhile Gary's Electivire punched his glowing fist into the stream of water from the Cloyster, sending the bolt of electricity up the water and back to the water type Pokémon.

"Cloyster!" Butch's Pokémon yelled as it was electrocuted by the other Pokémon's attack.

"Chip, use Bite," Usagi said, Chip growling and charging the Radicate. He jumped high into the pair above the rat Pokémon, opening his mouth wide as he came down and landed on the other, sinking his teeth into his foe.

"Rat!!" Radicate yelled.

"Radicate, throw that Meowth off and use Skull Bash!" Cassidy said.

"Radicate," Radicate shook himself until Chip was tossed off and landed several feet away. Chip climbed to his feet, hissing loudly with his back arched.

"Cloyster, use Ice Beam!" Butch commanded as his Cloyster got its wits back.

"Cloy!" A beam of ice gathered up on the highest point on Cloyster's shell and shot out at Electivire.

"Double Team Electivire" Gary said.

"Elect," The Electivire started to blur until there was more than one of the Pokémon. Cloyster's Ice Beam hit one of the fake Electivire. At the same time, Radicate was running at Chip with his head lower to smash into the cat Pokémon.

"Dodge to the side!" Usagi yelled, Chip waited to the last second then jumped to the side, making Radicate run into the wall behind him.

"Rad... radicate..." The Radicate said in a dizzy tone, stumbling around until he fell over in a faint.

"Electivire, Thunder Punch!" Gary said. The Electivire run up to the Cloyster, punching it in the face and sending a huge dose of electricity into the water Pokémon that knocked it right out.

"No!" Cassidy yelled. "Well we have more Pokémon than that." She reached down to get her next pokeball.

"Stop right there, you're under arrest!" Pewter City Officer Jenny said as Butch and Cassidy was surrounded by the police force.

"How did she get here to fast? I thought she was in Viridian," Usagi asked Gary in a whisper.

"Different Jenny, I think this is one of her sisters," Gary explained.

"Good job you two, but you better leave the rest up to us." Jenny said as she walked up to the two teens.

"Yes Office. We'll just to heading to the Pokémon Center," Gary promised as he recalled Electivire to his pokeball while Usagi picked up Chip. Jenny nodded and watched the pair leave before turning back to the arrest of Team Rocket.

***

Author note: So the first Pokémon Mamoru meets is a Budew, with is the unevoled form of Roselia. I figured that would be the best Pokémon for him to have first since he's got that whole rose thing going on.

(1) I'm more familiar with the anime version so it's the storyline I chose to go with.

(2) You know, where the character holds up their pointer finger, pinky and thumb.

(3) I figured since the Pokémon world is just another version of Earth and the first Pokémon game and it's remake had a space exhibit in Pewter City, the late Mr. Buzz Armstrong still walked on the moon here as well. May you RIP Mr. Armstrong.

(4) Team Rocket boss Giovanni would want Sailor Moon; he cloned one of the two most powerful Pokémon so he would want Usagi's power. Good thing he doesn't know about the crystal. Since the Trio (Jesse, James and Meowth) are still chasing Ash and Pikachu, I thought he would send Butch and Cassidy who are smarter than the trio after Sailor Moon.

Also, I am currently looking for a beta for this fic if anyone would like to beta for me.

Edit 8-7-14: A lot of spelling and grammar stuff fixed. Also changed a little bit in the part where Usagi and Gary are in the museum.
Sign up to rate and review this story