Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Hikaru and Kaorus Toy

Hikaru and Kaorus Toy

by HikaHaruSupporter1 0 reviews

This is a parallel world situation... Where Haruhi had just enough to buy the girls Ouran Uniform. She never joined the host club, but she's still in class 1A with the twins... (Sorry for any sp...

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-02 - 458 words

1Funny
Chapter One

Haruhi walked into class 1A on her first day at Ouran Academy without a single worry. She didn't care if her hair was messy, she didn't care that her dress was rumpled, she didn't care that her left contact had embarrassingly fallen out of her eye on the way to school. Everything was find, there would be no distractions whatsoever. She was here to study and that was it.

Boys stared as she walked in. She was 'that honour student'. Wow. She was cute too, they all thought. Haruhi ignored (or was oblivious to) their stares, and sat down at her assigned desk.

Five minutes later, two identical twins walked in. Haruhi barely noticed, but everyone else did.
"Kaoru! They've put someone inbetween our desks!!" wailed one.
"Hikaru! It doesn't matter! We'll be... Fine..." said the other softly.
the first twin grabbed the other in an embrace.
"No matter if we aren't that far away... Any distance from you is painful, Kaoru..."
"Hikaru..."

Haruhi snorted and rolled her eyes.
"What?" snapped Hikaru, letting go of Kaoru.
"What? You're brothers. Don't be so blatantly incestious." replied Haruhi coolly.
Kaoru smirked. "All the other girls seem to like it, don't they Kaoru?"
"Why'd you call Hikaru Kaoru?" asked Haruhi.
The twins eyes widened simultaneaously in surprise, just as the teacher walked in.
"Ok, ok, everyone take your seats."

*


Haruhi tried to pay attention in class, but notes from boys kept being thrown at her. She only opened the first one, right as class started.

'Will you go out with me?'

Haruhi turned around and hissed at the boy. "Class only just started. Why the hell would I go out?" which caused the boy to blush, and Hikaru and Kaoru to fall about laughing.
"Oh god Haruhi, you're the funniest person we've ever met," insisted Kaoru as they walked out of class, the twins having attached themselves to her.
"The way you handled those notes..."
"Why would I go outside..."
The twins were almost crying in laughter.
A girl ran up to Hikaru. She was very cute too.
"Um, Kaoru..." she said.
"Thats Hikaru" interupted Haruhi.
Hikaru smiled at the girl. "Why don't you talk to me or Kaoru during our next club meeting, okay?" he said nicely, but Haruhi and Kaoru could tell that inside he was fuming. The girl blushed and ran off.

"What the HELL Haruhi? How can you tell us apart? Our own PARENTS can't tell us apart! You've only just MET us?"
"Hikaru, calm down..." said Kaoru softly.
"And what was with that girl! I hate her! I hate everyone! Why can't anyone tell us apart! Why do they even try!? I'm so sick of it!!"


Haruhi took that opportunity to run off.
Sign up to rate and review this story