Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > Hikaru and Kaorus Toy

Chapter 2

by HikaHaruSupporter1 0 reviews

Very short chapter, sorry. I'm sleeeeeeeepy. :P

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-02 - 266 words

0Unrated
"Hey-!" Haruhi could vaguely hear Kaoru calling after her, but she didn't care. Just her luck to be stuck with a couple of angst-y twins who thought she was their new best friend.

"Oh! Sorry." said Haruhi, completely uncaring about who she had just bumped into.
"Uh... No problem..." said a gruff but caring voice.
Kasanoda was amazed. Wasn't this girl going to run in fear? Wasn't she going to be terrified.
"I'm Haruhi," she said, looking him right in the eyes.
"Um.. I'm... Kasanoda."
Haruhi gave a half cheeky smile. "Bossa-Nova?"
"KAS-a-NODA" laughed Kasanoda nervously.
"well, nice meeting you, I have to go now." and Haruhi walked away.
Kasanoda shook his head in disbelief. Was that just real?

*

Hikaru and Kaoru burst into the library where Haruhi was studying.
"Haruhi!! Hey, Haruhi, it's us!" they called. Hikaru seemed to be over his mood swing.
Haruhi sighed, and realising that she wouldn't be doing anything productive with those two around, she closed her book and let them walk over to her.
"What are you reading?"
"Stuff for class."
"Bo-oring. Be more fun, like in class. Be funny." said Hikaru impatiently. Kaoru smiled apologetically.
Haruhi glared. "How was I being funny?"
The twins once again burst into a fit of laughter.
"Oh...Oh Hikaru, she doesn't even realise what she did..."
"Kaoru... She is by far the most fun toy we have!"
"I'm not your toy!"
Hikaru and Kaoru both wrapped their arms around her waist at the same time, and smiled seductively while whispering:
"Oh yes you are."
Haruhi pushed them off her. "Leave me alone!"
Sign up to rate and review this story