Categories > Original > Horror > Slender Man

Chapter 3: Blood on the Wall

by alana554 0 reviews

Sam looked at the stain of paint shaped like a circle with an X through it. "That's not paint," he gasped, his eyes widening. "That's blood."

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-05 - 336 words

1Original
Sam looked at the stain of paint shaped like a circle with an X through it. "That's not paint," he gasped, his eyes widening. "That's blood." I almost screamed, but Sam clamped a hand over my mouth. "Quiet, Liz! You'll wake up Mom and Dad!" he whispered. I nodded, ripping his hand off of my mouth. "Why can't we tell Mommy and Daddy?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Liz, if Mom and Dad call the cops, they won't be able to stop Slender Man, even if they shoot him. Slender Man is inevitable." I got really confused. "What does inevitable mean?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders. "Inevitable means nothing can stop him," answered Sam. He then groaned and sat down on my bed. "Nothing can stop him..," he repeated, sighing, looking down and shaking his head. "Then what will happen to... me?" I questioned, twiddling my thumbs. "I don't know, Liz. I... I don't know." I looked up at him, trying hard not to cry. "What if he..." Tears escaped my eyes. "...Elizabeth, he either wants you dead, or wants you as a proxy." I looked at my feet nervously, then grabbed Dolly and hugged her tight. "What's a proxy...?" I whimpered. "A proxy is like a helper. They go out and do errands for their master. If you become Slender Man's proxy, you will be stealing stuff and killing people." I looked at Sam in shock. "I DO NOT WANT TO BE A PROXY!" I hollered, hugging Sam, burying my face in his shoulder. "What's going on in here, honey?" asked Mommy, walking into the room. Thank god that the door covered the stain on the wall. "Nothing, Mom. I just told Liz a story." Mommy glared at Sam with an angry look. "What did I tell you about telling Elizabeth scary stories!" Sam sighed. "Okay, okay, okay, Mom. I won't do it again." She left the room. Sam looked at me. "I'll try not to let that freak near you, Liz."
Sign up to rate and review this story