Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 7

by aMoronGoneViral 2 reviews

Shit just got real.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-06-09 - 509 words

0Unrated
"Frraaaannnkkkk. Wake uupppp." That wa the first thing Frank heard when he was shaken awake.

"Wake your ass up. We're here." Frank groaned and sat up. He climbed out of the car and looked around. He saw palm trees. Palm trees everywhere. He smelled the sea salt from the ocean. They were definitely close to the beach. He looked over to see Gerard unloading some boxes from the trunk. He grabbed one and dripped it, causing the contents to clatter around. He shrugged and went to pick up another one.

"Where are we?" Frank asked. Gerard sat the other box down and looked up at Frank.

"Laguna Beach, Florida." Gerard said. He pick up two Boxes off of the ground.

"Grab a few of those would you?" Gerard said more than asked. Frank did so and followed Gerard through the hallways and into the apartment. Frank noticed that a lot of the bigger, more vital furniture was already there. The couch, tables, chairs, beds, ecetera.

It only took one more trip to get the rest of their things in.

Gerard went searching for a towel and underwear, after remarking that he was going to shower.

A few moments time and the Raven found what he was looking for and had stepped into the bathroom and locked te door.

Frank had learned that Gerard took very long showers. This meant he was going to be bored for quiet a while.

Frank walked over and sat down on the couch. He grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. No cable. Maybe he could walk around the apartment.

He already knew where the bathroom was. He found the kitchen, one bedroom, accidentally walked into a closet, and then found the master bedroom.

There were several boxes scattered around the room. One, however, caught Frank's eye. Most of th boxes and writing on them, explaining the contents. This one didn't. And it was very well sealed; more than the others.

Frank was coughing. He looked around and saw a small Swiss army knife. He grabbed it and sliced through the tape. It was exactly easy to open, but a few times through with the blade and the box was open.

Frank set the knife back on the floor and pulled back the flaps of the box to reveal hundreds of photos. Image-side down.

Frank frowned for a second before grabbing one and flipping it over. What he saw shocked him.

A woman, roughly 22, strangled and stabbed multiple times in the chest, arms, head even. She was naked; stripped of any clothing. Tv cables were wrapped tightly around her throat. Frank's mouth suddenly became dry. His eyes watery. Breath short and raspy. Her name was written on the lower right corner of the photo.

'Amy Reese', it read.

Frank's hands shook and he put the photo back in the box and picked up another one. This time it was a man. Mid-thirties. Dozens of gunshot wounds. This time Frank couldn't stop from crying as he recognized the figure.

It was his father.
Sign up to rate and review this story