Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 8

by aMoronGoneViral 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-16 - 429 words

0Unrated
"... What the fuck?..." Frank whispered. Tears were pouring down his face and he was shaking. He was told when he was little that his dad was missing. 15 years later to find out he's fucking dead.

Frank thought for a moment. If he confronted Gerard about it he'd kill him.

Frank decided to keep his mouth shut.

He could hear Gerard turning the water off. He quickly and quietly put verything back in place, closed the flaps of the box, re-sealed it and left the room, closing the door.

He quietly ran down the hall, shuffled past the bathroom door and humor intothe vouch, tolling away from sight right as Gerard appeared, towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over and took a look at Frank then grabbed a blanket and covered him with it before walking back into the hallway toward the master bedroom.

That night Frank cried himself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Frank woke up that morning, he was bitter. Gerard took note of this and asked him,

"Who pissed in your corn flakes?" Frank didn't respond. Instead he started walking back toward the spare room. Gerard rushed after him.

"Don't go in there." Gerard yelled harshly. He slammed the door closed and walked back into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I'm gonna go to a bar tomorrow." Gerard muttered as he was washing the dishes. Frank still wasn't talking, and Gerard was getting pissed

"I wanna go." Frank said. He was drying what Gerard was handing him. Gerard shrugged.

"Fine. But if you get as drunk as you did last time, I'm not taking care of you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That previous night Frank and Gerard had gotten into a verbal fight, which eventually turned physical. Gerard had called Frank an 'ungreatful little shit', which caused Frank to slap the Raven, and then the Raven to knee Frank in the groin.

"I do everything I fucking can for you and what do I get in return? Nothing!" Gerard yelled. If he was any closer to Frank's face he'd have been kissing him. Frank was pushed up against the wall, slightly lifted off the ground due to Gerard's hold on the teenager. Gerard started punching Frank, giving him a bloody nose in the process. Frank was too small to really do anything other than knee the other in the same area. Gerard fell to his knees, holding his groin. Frank ran through the living room and out the door. He ran down the hallway and out of the lobby into the South Florida streets. He knew what he was going to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story