Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Wonderful Wizard of Bleach!

The Berryhead Pt 1

by TheFlyingLion 0 reviews

While on their journey towards the Yellow Brick Road Rukia and the gang meet a strange sight in the form of a strange orange headed man.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo,Abarai Renji - Published: 2013-06-09 - 1743 words - Complete

-1Boring
Lion: To be perfectly honest I never in a million years would've thought I'd write fan service like this. Let me just say fan girls rejoice for what happens in this chapter-uh guys I guess you can see this as funny. I did anyways-at least the scene that inspired this from the film A Knight's Tale was rather funny. But anyways to the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tier Halibel gazed into her crystal ball watching the trio of friends on the Yellow Brick Road who had the ruby slippers. By now her spies kept eyes on the three, the human girl Rukia, the aloof Scarecrow Renji, and the Tin Woodman Ginjo, with the Wicked Witch now quite informed on each. She knew though that for now they could be left to their own devices while she handled another task.

At her right side settled on another table was another crystal ball. In it was a cloudy purple image shrouding a figure seen through it. the Wicked Witched glanced at it as a hooded figure appeared behind her.

"Mistress, the Good Witch hasn't been sighted anywhere in Munchkinland. We should go after that girl now." the hooded henchman said. Halibel shook her head.

"No. I will not confront Rukia directly. Who knows what spies Rangiku has still. The Munchkins favor her after all and will aid the girl whatever way they could."

The hooded henchman nodded before pointing at the second crystal ball. "And what about that one master? What of him?"

Halibel cast her gaze down to the second crystal ball. Her blonde lashes closed as she smiled rubbing it's round sphere surface. then an image of a somewhat tall orange headed man appeared in the crystal ball. He was smiling as he stridded by without a care in the world.

"Keep an eye on him. He's still under our watch."

The hooded henchman nodded while making a maniacal grin under the shadow of his face Halibel turned away from her crystal ball as the image of the person faded.

"Oh wow it's such a beautiful day! The sun is shining and the birds are singing!"

Rukia beamed as she was mesmerized by the sight of Oz's outdoors. Chappy was scurrying on the grass while Renji stared at the butterflies and birds that decided to perch on his head. She and her friends had stopped to picnic when many of Oz's interesting critters came about as the sun shined brightly overhead thus leading to the young girl and her friends to frolic in delight.

"Hey these guys are nice! Not like those mean crows." Renji said as the birds chirped gently around him.

Ginjo held his giant broadsword/axe above his head for shade as he stood by on the Yellow Brick Road. "I guess it is a nice day if you like sunny days."

"I thought you liked sunny days Ginjo. On rainy days you rust don't you?" Rukia said batting her eyelids.

"Of course rainy days are a pain. But I don't really like hot days."

Rukia sighed with a smile. "Oh... well it's still nice after it rained for the last three days."

Renji and Rukia continued to frolic in the grass while Ginjo stayed at the side of the Yellow Brick Road. as the Tin Woodman stood by his attention drifted to the small hill nearby where a village lay near. That was when from above the top of the hill a tall figure walked over that made the Tin Man's metal brows raise up.

Approaching closer the figure was noticeably a young man with bright orange spiky hair with a simple gaze held on his features. What made Ginjo so surprised at this person was the fact that this man was... nude.

"Hello! Good day isn't it?"

Ginjo felt sweat fall from the back of his head as he nervously waved at the person. It was then that Renji noticed and with his animal friends appeared behind the Tin man with a smile.

"Hi! Good morning person!"

Rukia then appeared behind Renji along with Chappy. "Renji who are you calling to-NAKED MAN!" The short girl blushed tomato red noticing the orange headed naked man waving at them with a smile on his face.

"Ah it's a lovely day isn't it?"

Ginjo covered Rukia's eyes. "Forget that-WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?" The tin man hollered at the man.

"What's naked?" Renji asked like a confused child. Ginjo slapped his forehead making an echo sound while he mentally reminded himself to explain indecency to the scarecrow later.

The orange headed person though noticed the birds and the critters around and stood in the center of them smiling. Chappy blinked at the strange guy in confusion as he patted the top of his fuzzy head. "Funny bunny..."

Rukia lifted Ginjo's tin hands from her eyes. "Hey mister are you okay?"

The orange headed man stood up giving the trio a frontal view of... erm... himself. "Why yes! It's a great day and I feel fine! Oh the name is Ichigo... I think. Nice to meet you!"

The naked man then shook Rukia's small hand while her blush grew even redder. Ginjo held her back casting a suspicious glance at Ichigo while Renji shook his hand nonchalantly.

"Hi Ichigo, I'm a scarecrow!" Renji said politely to which the nude man's brow rose.

"Wha-no way! That's cool! I didn't notice!" Ichigo exclaimed.

Ginjo had enough of this. "Oi explain ya dunce. Why are you strolling around naked!?"

Ichigo's brow raised as he sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "Heh actually I was robbed of my clothes."

Rukia, Renji, Ginjo, and Chappy's brows raised at the berry head while Ichigo explained.

"See I was bathing in a river down this road when after I was done my clothes disappeared. So now I'm just continuing like so."

Ginjo frowned. This person was taking his situation rather simply. Rukia started oddly at Ichigo while glancing at Ginjo for any sort of explanation. The tin man just sighed and grabbed his coat and handed it to the young man.

"Alright just take this before you weird me out more."

"Whoa thanks! I wish I could repay you though." Ichigo said while the Tin man waved him off.

"Don't worry about it."

Ichigo then turned around back to the Yellow Brick Road. "Well... I guess I should go... wherever I was going."

"What do you mean?" Rukia asked curiously. Ichigo smiled nervously as he scratched his chin.

"Actually... the truth is, I don't know where I should be going. I don't know who I am."

"Eh!?" Rukia and Renji gasped.

"What I thought you said your name was Ichigo." Ginjo brought up to which the orange headed man laughed.

"Well yeah about that. See I woke up yesterday in the middle of a flower field with no recollection whatsoever. Except my name but that was written on the shirt I was wearing."

"You mean you've just been wandering around like that since yesterday!? Why didn't you look for help!?" Rukia asked.

"Actually I did run into someone. A very nice lady with long golden hair and a small wand. Oh and she had a big chest too!" Ichigo held up his hands in large cup shapes to explain while Rukia nervously laughed.

'That witch... she get's around a lot doesn't she?'

"What did this woman tell you Ichigo?" Ginjo asked. Ichigo furrowed his brows together thinking.

"Well... she told me to follow the Yellow Brick Road for answers. She didn't know who I was either but..." Ichigo then snapped his fingers.

"Oh she was the one who told me to take a bath so I'd be squeaky clean! But then when I was done she was gone and so were my clothes."

Rukia squeaked at this. The gears of her mind turned and processed what this implied while imagining Rangiku smiling like a chesire cat meeting Ichigo. Then as the orange haired man removed his clothes and showed off his muscular physique the witch snuck over grabbing his articles of clothing and took off without a trace!

But then Rukia laughed the notion off. She wouldn't have done that would she?

"Whoa that's weird! We're also traveling the Yellow Brick Road! But we're going to see the Wizard!"

"Huh? The Wizard? Who's that?" Ichigo asked.

"You don't really know? He's the ruler of the Emerald City and supposedly very powerful. We're going to see if he can help us." Ginjo explained shuffling his toes.

"I'm gonna see if he can get me a brain!" Renji said.

"I'm gonna ask if he can help me get back home." Rukia said.

"And I'm gonna get a heart." Ginjo added last.

"Whoa! He sounds awesome!" Ichigo exclaimed shifting his body a little. Of course that left part of his frontal view exposed to Rukia who was still in front of him.

Then suddenly a notion came to Ichigo's head. He smiled openly without a word spoken while Rukia, Renji, Chappy, and Ginjo watched him silently. Had anyone else seen this they would no doubt wonder why a strange naked man was standing in front of a girl, scarecrow, tinman, and a bunny with an expression like if he'd won the lottery.

"Oi Ichigo, that looks unsettling." Ginjo said before the berry head turned around.

"I've got it! I'll follow you guys and then I'll get new clothes!"

The trio plus Chappy watched him oddly as a windy breeze blew by. This caused the coat he wore to blow to the side and off of his body revealing his bare backside again to them. Rukia blushed again when Ichigo faced her and took hold of her hand.

"So you don't mind do you?"

"Erm... well that's..." Rukia babbled as he stared into her eyes.

"Hey put your darn coat back on!" Ginjo yelled out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lion: I was listening to the Naruto Shippuden Ending 25 called "I Can Hear". I love the song and the ending animation but honestly it's so weird even for a Naruto fan like me. Not bad weird but weird like noticeable. IDK I guess it fits with this chapter in a way.
*]
[*List of shows distracting me from working on Wonderful Wizard of Bleach and Matsumoto Sensei: Cowboy Bebop, Great Teacher Onizuka, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Naruto Shippuden, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Samurai 7, Strawberry Panic, Danny Phantom, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Sherlock, Heroes, Terra Nova, Firefly, etc.
Sign up to rate and review this story