Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Matsumoto Sensei

Matsumoto Medicine

by TheFlyingLion 0 reviews

Hitsugaya Toshiro moves to Karakura town next to Matsumoto Rangiku. But he is surprised to find that the same woman is his teacher. Well... this can get awkward.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Published: 2013-06-09 - 457 words

0Unrated
I tried getting used to living next door to my own teacher. But I could never shake off the slightly awkward feeling. Especially since Matsumoto would always try to bond with me in some way. Which, I didn't mind. But…

"Hi Toshiro! I made some melon bread. Do you want to try?"

"Uh… sure Matsumoto sensei."

Matsumoto let herself in my house. Thankfully Hinamori wasn't there to tease me about anything. I was blushing a bit sine Matsumoto wore a white t-shirt which was skin tight and short shorts. I'm not a perv but I couldn't help but stare at the lovely figure belonging to my teacher.

Wow that sounded awkward.

"Come on Shiro, try some!"

Matsumoto handed me a piece of her melon bread. I looked at it and grabbed it. I swallowed it and tasted a lot of sweetness.

"Wow sensei, this is delicious!"

"Well I'm glad you like it. I used special melons to make it!"

My teacher then made a cheery pose causing her breast to bounce. I looked down at her cheeriness. Damn… why'd she have to say melons? My face kept heating up and I felt a little sweaty.

"Um… thanks for the bread sensei."

"Sure! And thank you for having some."

"Heh. Yeah…"

"Are you feeling okay? Your face is a little red."

My face flushed redder than it was. Matsumoto sensei then moved to my side and sat next to me. I looked up at her as she put her forehead on my own. Damn… this is weird.

"Hm… you do feel a little warm. Want me to help you get better?"

"Uh… uh… I, um… w- w- w- well… sensei… I…"

Man I sounded like an idiot. I could barley talk with this woman being in such close proximity. Matsumoto sensei just kept smiling.

"Here Toshiro. My friend used this trick to get rid of my fevers.

Matsumoto sensei then brought both her hands to the sides of my head. She pressed firmly while closing her eyes. She looked so beautiful. I could feel tightness in my chest appreciating the fact that I had such a lovely teacher. Then Matsumoto sensei let go.

"Well do you feel better now?"

"Uh… yeah. Thanks sensei."

I actually did feel more relaxed. My teacher smiled brightly at me as she got up and grabbed her things.

"If you need anything, just ask."

Matsumoto sensei then walked out towards her house. I could not help but stare at her rear which was held tight with her shorts. I kept looking at her as she went inside and closed her door. I went back in my house and laid on my couch. Damn… she doesn't even have to try to get me excited.
Sign up to rate and review this story