Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Matsumoto Sensei

Biker and a Test

by TheFlyingLion 0 reviews

Waking up late Toshiro goes off to get to class on time for Matsumoto Sensei's test but also runs into one of her old friends on the way.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Published: 2013-06-09 - 2367 words

0Unrated
"Hey Shiro chan! Wake up Shiro chan!" I heard Momo call out. My eyes fluttered open seeing her standing in front of my bed. Lazily, I pulled the cover over my face.

"Come on Hinamori. Let me rest five more minutes." I pleaded getting sleepier. My mind was too tired for the day. I just wanted to sleep in. however I heard my cousin sigh as she walked towards my door.

"Okay then. But I thought I'd let you know it's Seven 'O clock." The words floated from Momo's mouth towards my ear. Then as they traversed my brain realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

"OH SHIT DAMN! I'M LATE!" I screamed scrambling out of my bed towards my shower. Hinamori laughed exiting my room.

"Don't be late Shiro chan!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. These words ran through my mind as I ran down the street. I had woken up late today and he had a test to take in Matsumoto sensei's class.

"Remember Kids, you've all got a big test on Friday. So don't be late, or I'll give you an F."

"Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have been up all night!" I yelled while people looked at me oddly. I really did not want to be late to class. I wasn't a nerd or anything, I just liked to keep a good record with my academics and Matsumoto usually treated me a little better than most.

I kept running frantically towards the school. Usually I had a route I'd take through the neighborhood, but that was too long. So I opted on this short cut through the commercial district which would give me at least five minutes to spare. I kept running as I passed what looked like a bazaar with people yelling out things.

I pushed the weird looks people gave me and kept running. I jumped over a few stalls holding fish and ran through. Then my legs took me towards the streets where people passed by with their cars. I looked noticing the stop light turned green and ran faster than ever passed the pedestrians.

I then ran towards the bridge where I accidently bumped people. I would mutter an "Excuse me!" and "Gomen!" and also "I didn't mean to touch you there! I'm late!" I just kept on running towards the school seeing the top of the building from the distance.

Then as I got off of the bridge I looked both ways. I just had to be careful since a lot of people around here were getting run over lately. After making sure everything was good, I ran through the street again.

As I ran down the street, my laces got caught on my shoe causing me to fall forward. And at the same moment, I could hear a motor cycle coming by and crashing into me.

Now, I don't actually recall what happened, but I think the bike pushed me to my right. Then the rider jumped backwards as the bike flew to the side. I could hear a ringing in my ears as I sat up to see the rider standing in front of me.

"Yo what the hell do you think you're doing? You know I could have killed you kid." The rider was in fact a woman. She was a good looking woman with brown tan skin and very yellow blonde hair.

"Oh… um… I- I- I'm s- sorry ma'am." I stuttered looking away from her. The woman sighed smiling and picking me up. She then dusted off my uniform giggling.

"Well okay then. I'm just glad you're not too hurt. If you want I could take you to a clinic I know of." The woman offered. I was about to refuse when my watch started beeping. I looked at it and my eyes bulged.

"Oh shit! It's 7:20! I only have five minutes get to class! Sorry ma'am I've got to run!" I stammered as I began to jog. But then I felt a grip on my shoulder and was turned around by the woman. She had a smile.

"Tell you what kid; I'll give you a ride. If you keep running like you do, you'll just get run over again." The woman spoke very maturely as I blinked. She began to twirl her keys around one of her gloved fingers giggling some more.

"But ma'am I don't even know you." I responded as she lifted up her bike. Then she tossed me a helmet and offered a hand.

"I'm Tia Halibel. And I'll get you to Karakura high faster than anybody you know. There now do you know me?" Halibel told me casually. At that moment, she glowed as the only hope I had to get to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh so you're one of Rangiku's kids huh? I thought I recognized that uniform. Me and Ran used to go to college and we like to drink when she's not teaching." Halibel told me as I held for dear life onto her back. Wait so that's why Matsumoto Sensei smells like sake after lunch.

"Oh then I'll tell Matsumoto sensei you said hi Halibel san." I responded as she twisted the steering causing the bike to jump upwards. I pulled in close to Halibel shaking as she landed in front of the school. I could hear her chuckle as she stopped the bike.

"Just make sure you get to class Toshiro. And if we meet again, I'll help you out with whatever you need. Just loosen up a little." Halibel said giving me a smirk. I hopped off smiling at her.

After we parted, I ran off into the building. Walking up the stairs, down the hall, and to my left, I arrived at my class.

When I opened the door, Matsumoto Sensei was there sitting at her desk. She took off her glasses looking at me with a slight smile. I blushed turning towards my desk while everyone else was getting seated. The bell rang and I sat down in my seat next to Ichigo and Rukia.

I twiddled my thumbs as Matsumoto got up and pulled out a stack of papers.

"Okay class, your exam begins right now. You will need a sharpened pencil and a blue or black ink pen. Of course I don't mind if you have pink ink since it's too cute to ignore!" I laughed inwardly at Matsumoto's cheeriness. This is what I needed to start the day.

Matsumoto then placed a paper on my desk grabbing my attention. I looked up to see her standing in front of my desk. She then rubbed her hand along the test while winking at me.

"Do good Toshiro. I know you'll ace it." The soft words that came out of Matsumoto got my face to heat up. I swear my heart rate jumped by ten at that second as I watched Matsumoto leave towards the front.

Did she just… no. it's almost as if she isn't worried about me. And she winked at me! I could not believe it as I looked at Matsumoto. She was seated at her desk biting onto the edge of her glasses smiling.

She was smiling at me… at me….

While working on the test, I realized I was half way done and it was barely 7:40. Maybe Matsumoto really did know I was smart. I looked up again to see Matsumoto writing on a pad. Her eyes looked into mine and smiled. She then waved a hand as I got red again.

Was Matsumoto being flirtatious? I could not tell as she took to writing in her pad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was some time later when I was leaning on my desk. I had already finished my test and just waited for lunch to begin. As I looked over I could see Ichigo nudging Rukia's shoulder. The petite girl looked over at our orange haired friend as he covered his mouth near her ear.

"Rukia, what's the answer to question twenty?" Ichigo asked in a whisper. Rukia flicked her eraser top at the strawberry's eye causing him to gasp and go backwards.

"I can't help you on the test Ichigo. That's called cheating. Besides what if you get caught?" Rukia responded covering her mouth. I knew she was laughing at Ichigo as he steamed.

"I am not getting caught. Matsumoto sensei is taking her mid day nap again right now." Ichigo pointed out as they looked over at her desk. Sure enough there Matsumoto was with her head on her arms sleeping. She had a light smile on her face while she hummed.

I laughed inwardly as Matsumoto rolled her head showing her smile even more. It was cute how a grown woman like herself could just sleep like that without a care in the world.

Rukia later finished giving Ichigo the answers while everyone else finished working on the test. I took to drawing random things in order to pass the time going. Orihime was also drawing something that looked a lot like One Piece and Naruto. I swear that girl watches too much anime.

Matsumoto was still snoozing at her desk. Her head was atop her arms still as she hummed in her sleep. I think she also muttered out some words which were inaudible but I didn't really pay much attention. I only looked at her content face. She looked so beautiful.

Wait… what did I just…?

RNGGGGG!

"Woo hoo! Lunch time bitches!" Keigo yelled as he jumped out of his seat and ran for the door. I was snapped out of my thoughts instantly at my friend's foolishness.

Matsumoto at that moment had jumped up with a startle. She looked around the room as the other students walked over dropping their tests on to her desk on their way out. I decided to be last out to drop off my test. But as I walked over, Matsumoto sensei stood up abruptly.

"Hey Toshiro! Was I dozing off again? I was drawing this picture of you for my office. See?" Matsumoto then showed me her clipboard which had her drawing. My eyes widened at this.

"Woah… sensei you really drew that?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to draw you and thought I had a good view of you while you took the test. I just love your expression's you make when you think Toshiro. Do I need to do a little better though?" Matsumoto asked bending over to my face level.

"No, you drew me pretty well sensei. It was kind of like looking in a mirror actually." I spoke. I meant what I said. She had gotten every detail from my expression to the shadow and structure of my face. I didn't know Matsumoto was such an accomplished artist.

"Oh thank you Toshiro! You're the best! Hey um…. Could you…" Matsumoto started but then bit her lip. I raised an eyebrow wondering why she had gotten silent. "Could you maybe… um… help me grade some papers? If you want to though. It's hard to do them by myself."

I looked at sensei who seemed to feign nervousness. Why was she acting shy? Though I couldn't help but think at how Matsumoto looked biting on one of the ends of her glasses. She could be so cute.

Um… wait, I… uh…. Back to the story!

"Sure sensei, I don't mind." I said. A smile then grew on Matsumoto sensei's face. She then lifted me in a big hug as my face was planted into her breast. I could easily smell her perfume as I blushed.

"Great Toshiro! Here take this seat next to me and we'll get started. I even have a double lunch if you get hungry and we can share!" Matsumoto then pulled out a sack lunch placing it onto her desk. I took the seat next to her and began to write.

I spent the remainder of my lunch time helping out Matsumoto sensei grade the test. We also ate when we got hungry and had a good time together. She laughed at my jokes about people's test and also smiled at me.

Now call me crazy but it almost seemed like she planned that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matsumoto Sensei Omake:

Keigo: Ah where the hell is Toshiro dudes? He's always here first for lunch!

Ichigo: You're just mad because he's not here to give you one of his granny's cookies.

Orihime: Toshiro's granny's so nice though! When I went to Toshiro's house once she made me a bowl of soup and crackers!

Tatsuki: At least you actually ate some good food that time Orihime.

Keigo: Guy's listen to me! Toshiro's been avoiding us dudes! Would if he's joining the smart kids so he could leave us behind? Huh!

Ichigo: I think you're just imagining things Keigo.

Uryu: Besides I think you forgot to take your meds again.

Chad: Toshiro san is helping out Matsumoto Sensei grade test and is also having lunch with her.

Keigo: WHAT! That can't be! It's like their going out on a date or something!

Rukia: You know Matsumoto does have a soft spot for Toshiro.

Tatsuki: Oh come on. like Matsumoto would go for Toshiro. That can't happen.

Chizuru: Hitsugaya kun should totally go after Matsumoto sensei then!

Ichigo: Where the hell did you come from!

Chizuru: I'm always close by to my precious Orihime chan. Besides, Hitsugaya and Matsumoto's forbidden love is as clear as day! And it's like a call for me to go for Orhime- OW!

Tatsuki: Knock it off you perverted girl! Kicks Chizuru down

Keigo: Arisawa… you're really scary.

Ulquiorra: Indeed that woman is.

Ichigo: Wait who the hell are you?

Chad: Ichigo don't you remember Ulquiorra? He sits behind you in class and gave you a pen for the test.

Rukia: Strawberry wouldn't remember a thing. Ichigo always forgets names and faces.

Ichigo: H- Hey midget!

Ulquiorra: From my observations Hitsugaya Toshiro might have feelings for Matsumoto Rangiku sensei. He is very easy to read after all.

Keigo: Ah ha! The smart kid also agrees with me! I'm not alone anymore!

Ulquiorra: Don't group me up with you Asano Keigo.
Sign up to rate and review this story