Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Everybody wants somebody

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

I want somebody... To review?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1779 words

0Unrated
Thank you so SO much readers! I love you all! Pleaaase review? It helps me so much and keeps the chapters coming! It reminds me when i forget to update! ;) also i will listen to EVERY opinion! Thankyou!Its a short chapter! If you want longer just ask?

Sunday. Its not a very eventful day. Normallhy.
I was sprawled on my sofa watching telly and eating popcorn when my phone buzzed on the coffe table. I snatched it up and checked my message.
It was from Patrick, asking if i wanted to meet him at the park. I quickly sent a reply agreeing and hopped I jogged to the door, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my keys and walked out of the door.
It didnt take long for me to get to the park, and when i did i spotted Patrick sat on the swing with his earphones in. He looked so sweet with his hat wobbling about on his head.
I snook up behind him and grabbed him suddenly 'BOO!' I yelled. He jumped up squealing and accidentally pulled his earphones out.
'Ally!' He yelled. I couldnt stop myself from laughing at his girly scream and the bewildered but surprised look on his face. 'Sorry! Couldnt help myself!' I said, still laughing.
Patrick straightened his hat up and turned his music off, putting his earphones into his pocket expertly. 'I have to say Patrick, you were amazing last night! You have the voice of an angel!' I told him.
As usual, his cheeks turned a pale pink. 'Thanks...Can i say again that you looked really beautiful last night?' He said nervously 'And you do now too...'
I smiled at him almost nervously, he was actually perfect. As we took a seat on the wall and our hands touched for a moment i felt my skin begin to tingle. What the...?
'So how'd it go with monster girl?' I asked him with a grin. He shook his head at me whilst trying his best not to smile. 'She was nice. But not for me.'
'What is your type then?' I asked, feeling genuinely curious. Patrick shrugged and looked away for a minute. Then he turned to look into my eyes.
'Cute, funny, kind, easy to talk to. Just someone who i cant live without.' He said, his eyes boring into mine. I nodded, my breath heavy. He had just described my ideal guy, but in girl form.
'Same here! I guess that we can look together then hey?' I said, breathless.
'Oh uh yeah...' Patrick said, snapping out of his trance and looking off into the distance.
Just then i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I fished it out and read the text. It was from Pete and it said 'We need to talk. I'll pick you up at 7.' And it wasnt a question. He sure was pushy! But i kind of liked it. 'Sure' i replied.
I looked up to see that Patrick was itching to ask who it was, but was far too polite to ask. 'Its just Pete!' I told him with a grin.
'Ally... Are you over Pete?' Patrick asked nervously. I had to admit, his question rather caught me by surprise.
'Uhm. I dont know.' I said, then i thought for a moment. 'No Patrick. I dont think that i am. But i dont feel the same. Its getting better, im moving on.'
He turned to me and gave me a nervous smile which i returned. 'Good. Hes a great guy, but the way he is with girls, you're better off this way.'
'Thanks.' I said, smiling. I was really grateful to have Patrick in my life. He was a real ray of sunshine. 'How about you then? Got your eye on anyone? Seeing as moster girl didnt tickle your fancy!' I asked.
Patricks cheeks turned a dark shade of red in a matter of seconds. 'Aw! Not shy are we?' I teased. Patrick shook his head quickly.
'I just- well... She'll never like me.' Patrick mumbled as he twiddled his fingers. I placed my hand gently on his shoulder.
'Patrick, i'm sure she will. You're perfect!' I told him seriously.
He smiled like a goof and i couldnt help but smile back at his adorable face.'See what i mean?' I said.
He pulled a confused face but it only made him look even more cute. 'So, you enjoying being in the band?' I asked.
Patrick nodded enthusiastically.
'Its brilliant! I feel wierd singing but im really starting to enjoy it! And it feels like the guys really like me!' Patrick said in a rush.
'Well of course they like you!' I exclaimed 'You're crazy sometimes you know? Im really sorry you didnt get to be drummer. I know how badly you wanted it.'
'Its okay. I always knew i wasnt any good. It was just a hobby more than anything!' Patrick replied merrily.
'Hey! Dont say that! You were really good! I couldnt play like that! But im kinda glad you didnt get it. You're voice is too good not to sing.' I told him, meaning every word.
'Thanks.' Patrick said, blushing 'I never thought i'd enjoy it as much as i do. But its scarier being at the front of the stage rather than the back...'
'Dont be silly! Its good for you! You need to be more confident, you're awsome. You shouldnt be ashamed.' I said. Patrick gave me a small smile in thanks.
'I mean it. You're great. Sure, Petes hot and gets all the girls, but you're sweet and you'll get one girl. Your wife.' I told him.
'Thanks. I dont want all the girls anyway. I've got all i need right here with you!' He said, putting his arm around me and giving me a gentle squeeze. I lay my head on his shoulder and we talked for hours.
It was at 10 to 7 that i realised that we hadnt moved from our spot in the wall.
'Shit!' I yelled, jumping up and almost knocking Patrick off the wall.
'Sorry! I need to get back to mine for Pete!' I explained as i steadied Patrick. He nodded and i gave him a quick hug before i dashed off.
I sprinted home at lightening speed. Pete wasnt the type to wait up, and as Joe had said, he obviously had something important to tell me.
As i ran down my street i spotted Petes dads car parked outside my house, i checked my watch, it was 5 past. I skidded to a halt next to the car and knocked on the window.
Pete hopped out of the car and gave me a huge grin 'Sup?' He asked happily.
'Uh... Nothing. Just been chilling with Patrick.' I replied.
Pete began walking away and i jogged a little to catch up. 'Where are you going?' I asked him.
'To the fields!' The fields were at the bottom of my street, and completely empty apart from the odd dog walker.
'Why?' I asked, confused. Pete was so bloody confusing, i never knew what to think!
'To talk! Thats what in here for right?' He said as he flicked his fringe. I nodded and we climbed over the wall into the first field.
Pete led me over to the other side of the field, where he plonked himself down beneath a small tree. The sun was shining and he had to shield his eyes when he looked up at me. 'You going to sit or what?'
I said nothing and just sat. I decided to wait for him to tell me whatever he was here to say. But after a few minutes of silence and Pete seeming completely oblivious to me, i was getting bored.
'So, why are you here again? I asked.
'To talk. Do you have the memory of a goldfish?' He asked with a cheeky smile.
'Yes. But what about?' I asked. 'So you DO have a goldfish memory? Awsome!' Pete laughed overexageratedly, ignoring my question.
'Pete please. If its something important...' I said, not wanting to wait any longer. Pete nodded solemnly, finally maturing for a moment.
'Ally. I just wanted to say, im sorry again for what i did. I really am.' Pete said, looking anywhere but my eyes.
'Is that it!? Pete we're over that! We both made a mistake and now we're cool!' I almost exploded.
'Thats the thing... I'm not so sure that the whole thing was a mistake.' He said, self consciously fiddling with his hoodie's strings.
'What? What does that even mean?' I asked, desperately trying to make eye contact. 'I- I think that i kind of like you Ally.' He said, finally looking me in the eye at the end of the sentence.
'You-you what? Why?' I spat, unable to get my words out. Pete continued to fiddle with his hoodie as he replied 'Why? Because you're beautiful and you're nice and you're just a really cool person. I've never met anyone like you.'
I sat speechless for a moment. What was i supposed to say? I'd had my feelings but i was starting to let them go, i was finally healing. But now he had dragged them back up again and i didnt know how i felt.
'I dont know what to say Pete. I liked you a lot but you hurt me. I've been getting over you, and now this?' I said at last. He nodded, apparantly understanding.
'I know. I was dick and im sorry. Just please-' 'Pete, you cant expect me to know what to say when you just spring this on me! I need to go!' I almost yelled, getting up and walking away but not feeling angry.
'Ally!' He yelled as he chased me across the field. When he caught up with me he began jogging backwards in front of me so that he could look me in the eye.
'Okay Ally. Im sorry, you can have your time. Just know that i could change. We could be good together.' He said breathlessly.
I nodded and continued to walk away, leaving him behind me, jogging on the spot. Wow. What on Earth had just happened? I didnt know what to say or how to feel. And most of all, i didnt know what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story