Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 17

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 490 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's pov:

I took Gerard's hand. It was cold. I opened his eye. Colours of his eye were changing. First it was his natural colour, hazel, then it turned to red, then back to hazel and that repeated over and over again. I closed his eye. I just hope that he will be okay. Then I heard someone on the door. Keys. Who other have keys of Gerard's house except him? Mikey! I didn't know what to do. Mikey entered inside.
-Frank? What happened? You seem...scared -then he saw Gerard's body on the sofa -What happened here, Frank?
-Look, Mikey, I will explain you everything
-I'm listening -he said
-Where should I start?
-From the beggining, just start!
-Ugh, okay. Did your brother told you that he is a vampire?

Mikey's pov:

I couldn't believe it. I looked on my brother's lifeless body. Everything what Frank said...was confusing me. That was too much for me.
-He-He's dead? -I asked shakily.
-No, not yet. That's all I can tell you -Frank said.
-Do you...Do you want to be alone? -he asked me and I nodded -Okay -he said, took his jacket and went out. I sat next to Gerard, my beloved brother. I was just watching, waiting for any sign of life. He opened his eyes.
-Gerard? -I said
-M-Mikey -he said and looked at me. He looked very tired.
-Yes, it's me. Are you okay?
-I am, don't worry -he said and smiled weakly.
-Frank told me everything. Why you didn't told me everything before?
-I didn't wanted that you worry.
-You made me more worried now.
-Sorry -he whispered -I-I didn't meant to...
-Shhh, it's okay. Take a rest.
-I have to go back.
-Where?
-I have to finish it.
-I thought that you finished it
-Not yet. I will finish it soon. I-I promise -he whispered and closed his eyes again. He was dead, again. That was actually scaring me. I couldn't do anything to help my brother. I stayed close to him. After few hours, Frank came back.
-He's okay? -he asked and I nodded as reply.
-He opened his eyes.
-What did he said?
-He's still not finished.
-Oh
-It's okay, Frank. I understand. This was just...too much for me. I haven't expected it.
-I know, Mikey, I know.
-However, how are you?
-Good. I'm just so insecure last days. You?
-I'm much better than I was.
-What actually happened?
-Depression. Deep depression.
-Oh. He didn't told me anything about that.
-He didn't wanted to bother you with that.
-It's not bothering, Mikey. You're my friend and I care about you -he said. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.
-You think that he will be okay? -he asked.
-I don't think. I know. He's a strong person.
-He is -he whispered. Gerard still wasn't moving, but I had a feeling that he can hear every single word I say.
Sign up to rate and review this story