Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 18

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 545 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's pov:

They released me from hospital yesterday. I wanted just visit my brother. I got to back tomorow, but I decided to stay here, with Gerard. I couldn't leave him here. I know that Frank will take care of him, but I needed to stay. He was there for me when I needed him, now I will be here for him.
Frank's pov:
Mikey was near Gerard all the time. He was holding his hand, hoping that he will open his eyes and start to breathe again, but nothing. We couldn't do anything. Just as Kellin said, it all depends of him.
Gerard's pov:
In the beginning I didn't understood where was I and what I was supposed to do, but now I knew all. That place where I've been, it was something like endless darkness. Only thing I could hear were Frank's and Mikey's voices. They were talking. I wanted just to get out of here and talk to Mikey, but I couldn't, because that monster, that creature, vampire me, was chasing me. I could just run away, try hide or to defeat him. I decided to defeat him, because that was the only way to make him leave. Forever.

Mikey's pov:

He moved. Then he opened his eyes.
-Gerard? How are you?
-I'm okay, I'm okay -he whispered.
-Everything's okay there? -I asked and he nodded.
-I'm finishing it, I think. I don't know how long it will last -then he looked at Frank and smiled, Frank smiled back.
-We're here. I decided to stay. I needed to go back to hospital tomorow, but I'll stay with you.
-Thanks, Mikey -he whispered and he smiled. Then he closed his eyes again and his breath and heartbeat was gone, again. It was so scary and creepy. In one moment, he was alive and we were talking, and in the other moment, he was dead. I sighed. This waiting and hoping was killing me. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help him, I couldn't talk to him, nothing. Most important is that he's okay. If he is finishing it, he'll be alive soon, I guess.

Frank's pov:

Just like Mikey, I was nervous. I couldn't sleep normally, I had nightmares. When night came, we decided to watch Gerard, but Mikey fell asleep, so I was watching him alone. Soon, I felt very tired and almost fell asleep. Then Gerard opened his eyes again. I fastly shaked Mikey and he woke up.
-Gee? -I said
-Frankie -he mumbled and smiled, I smiled back.
-How are you, Gerard? -Mikey asked.
-I'm good, I'm just tired.
-Do you have to come back there?
-Just one more time, final time.
-That's good -I said -That means that you will be here, with us, soon?
-Yes-he nodded -I miss you two, so much. It's so lonely there
-We miss you, too -Mikey said. Gerard smiled weakly. He looked very tired. Then he closed his eyes and he was dead again. I sighed.
-Can you watch him now, Mikey? I need to sleep a little
-Sure -Mikey nodded. I layed on the floor to stay close to them and soon I fell asleep.

Mikey's pov:

Frank was sleeping. I was watching Gerard. And waiting. Morning was here, and still nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story