Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Pink and Red PT 3?

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Paradise Island?

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne,Mirillia Haw - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-11 - 1262 words

0Unrated
A/N: I do not own Gundam SEED, Gundam 00, or anything of the gundam franchise.
This chapter is not necessarily a lemon, more rather a type of a tease for the next story arc of this series, which will be the ‘Ultimate Genetics’ idea mentioned in my poll, but with this being the 10th chapter of the series I thought might try to go into a new direction.
Just so you know, the events of Pink & Red parts 1 and 2, The Captain’s gratitude, Hawke Sisters, and Girlfriends mom, all take place in their own AU, which if it is well liked enough are now merge together into the events of this new arc.
If I get around 10 good reviews liking the set up in this chapter, I’ll post the first chapter of the new arc after the 10th review.
So read and review.

Pink & Red PT 3?

It was now a few months since the SECOND bloody valentine war had ended, and things were going peacefully in the world.
As the Freedom flew across the ocean, inside of its cockpit its occupants were having a more….intense conversation.

“So where are we going exactly,” asked Kira.

No response came, so he looked away from monitors to look behind him for a moment.
Flay and Lacus were half dressed and heavily making out with each other, the sound of lips and tongue connecting and separation repetitively with each other every now and then, and their hands rubbing all over each other’s bodies.
Kira started to get heated up and his hands started to drift off the controls, making the freedom drift off it course and the whole cockpit shake to the side.
Everyone rocked inside and Kira grabbed the controls again and got the gundam balanced.

“Kira, pay attention to where your flying,” said Lacus.
“You can watch once we land,” pouted Flay.
“Sorry,” he said guilty and focues on his piloting.
“Boys,” said Flay shaking her head.
“Oh don’t mind him, not come here,” said Lacus pulling her to her lips and the two girls went back to making out heavily, and the two girls dropping further behind the pilot seat.
Kira’s focus was breaifly taken away from the monitors by a bra flying over his seat and landing on his lap.

“This is going to be a long ride,” said Kira.

About an hour later (and much sounds of pleasure that he tried to ignore) the freedom finally landed at what looked like an empty beach on an island Kira wasn’t familiar with.
“So what are we doing here?” asked Kira stepping out onto the sand.
“Were here because today were going to be having a lot of fun,” said Flay coming out onto the beach.
“Yes, quite a lot of ‘fun’” said Lacus getting out of the cockpit as well.
“That doesn’t exactly answer my…….,” Kira began saying turning around and getting a shocking surprise.

Lemon theme content starts

Both Flay and Lacus were standing there, wearing their beach hats and their beach bags over their arms, but neither of them was wearing any clothing nor bathing suits. They were completely in the nude.
“Wh……why are you two dressed like that, what if someone comes around and sees you like that,” said Kira.
“Oh relax Kira, this is a private island,” said Flay.
“Besides, the only people on this island besides us are going to be seeing everyone naked,” said Lacus putting on her sunglasses.
“Huh?” asked Kira.
“Oh just follow us,” said Flay as she and lacus each grabbed one of his arms, and dragged him down the beach.
Most guys would kill to be in his current situation, but Kira had come to realize that his situation no matter what it was would never be normal.
As they walked up the beach, Kira saw a beachside manor start to come up into view, as well as what looked like a large group of people outside of it doing various activities.
“Uh, Flay, Lacus, there are people there. I don’t feel comfortable about them seeing you two like this…..”
“I told you Kira, relax and take another look,” said Flay.
“Yes, I think you’ll like what you see,” said Lacus.
Kira indeed took another look, and found another shock.
All the people outside of the manor were beautiful drop dead hot females, all as naked as the two girls on his left and right. Naked girls playing volleyball, swimming in the beach, sunbathing, and some even making out with each other.
Then it struck Kira that these were all females that he knew and had met over the course of the last few years.
“As you know, we’ve been reuniting with old family and friends over the last few years, as well as new ones,” said Lacus.
“And we thought it would be nice to have a little get together, especially after you’ve gotten so “acquainted” with a lot of them,” said Flay.
Currently sunbathing on the beach were both Murrue, and his sister Sumeragi, both nude.
The water of the beach had the rescued extended Stella spashing water with the recovered Meer, and to their side was a laughing Mileina Vashti. All three were nude and the water dripping and glissening off every part of their exposed bodies.
Shiho Hahnenfuss, who Kira had found out was a long lost sister, was laying back in a beach chair sipping on soda, laying bare on a towel.
Miriallia and her older sister, Kinue, were on a towel to the side, rubbing sunscreen on each other, making sure to get each other’s breasts.
The Astray sisters were napping under an umbrella on another towel, Mayura in the center with Asagi and Juri each using her breasts as cushioning for pillows.
The Hawk sisters doing a 69 on another towel, going at it intensively.
Another towel had Flay’s mother, Maria, who was passionaly making out with another women, who Kira recognized as Lacus’s mother, Juliet, also with pink hair, though a darker shade then that of Lacus. Watching the two women make out reminded Kira of the scene between Flay and Lacus he was denied from seeing earlier in the cockpit.
A bit further up the beach saw what looked like Lacus’s sister, Feldt, awkwardly wearing a strap-on and seeming to be plowing Christina from behind.
Two other beach chairs had Linda Vashti and Flay’s sister Marie moaning as they each had a vibrator in their pussies.
The final spot had Cagalli moaning in pleasure and nervousness as her aunt Caridad was holding the girl from behind and flicking her clit.
“Welcome to Paradise Island Kira,” said Lacus pulling one arm on him.
“And we’re here to stay,” said Flay pulling the other.

A/N: Read and Review for the next chapter to get posted soon.

P.S. to those who actually read my fics, would you prefer if I posted my uncensored versions of them onto Archive of our Own rather than Ficwad.

P.P.S. for those that are wondering what happened to latest Naruto fic, it got taken down cause apparently someone complained about it. Some people still don’t realize that lemons can’t be posted on this site. Yes I know that there are people that are still doing it, but that doesn’t mean the admins aren’t still going around doing their clean-up of them. If you take a closer look you’ll see lemon fics are still getting deleted.
Sign up to rate and review this story