Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Romina Amalfi

by VRmaster300 1 review

Romina Amalfi

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kira Yamato - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-14 - 1262 words

1Hot
A/N: I do not own gundam seed or any part of it.
This happens directly after Pink & Red pt 1, do not know yet if it will relate to pt 2.
I’ll also start titling my chapters by whatever corresponding girl’s name from now on.
*]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[*A few hours later (after Pink and Red PT 1)…….


Kira rubbed his eyes as he walked down the corridor of the Eternal, yawning and partially awake.
He had left Flay and Lacus back in bed, not wanting to wake the two of them up.
He still couldn’t believe that he had slept with the two of them. It was tempting, exciting, and amazing.
He could feel a part of his mind was making him demand for more. But both girls were sore and tired, so he left them to be and rest. But he had a great urge, and he wanted to get release for it.
He was walking down a corridor towards the direction of the cafeteria, when he heard moaning coming from one of the quarters nearby.
The name on the door read, Romina Amalfi.
Kira felt he heard that name before, and it finally registered in his mind.
Amalfi was the surname for Nicol, the pilot of the Blitz gundam that Kira had unfortunalty killed back on earth a while ago. Romina must have been his mother, he had heard that she had defected over with the Eternal from the PLANTs after seeing the corruption in the ZAFT government, her former husband being part of it.
Kira had met her once earlier, to apologize for having taken her son from her. She said she did not hold it against him, Nicol had been a soldier, and soldiers end up dying in war. She said she was depressed, but that she would learn to move on with her life.
Kira guessed the sound coming from her room was crying, but it didn’t sound like it.
Then he noticed that the door was slightly open, and peeked in a bit.
On the bed covers was Romina, completely naked and playing with herself with her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy. Kira felt himself harden at the sight. She still had a young looking body, and pretty good looking breasts.
“Oh Yes!” Romina screamed as she orgasmed.
Now Kira was really getting horny again.
Romina panted, she had been playing with herself for a bit now, trying to push away a painful lust that was eating at her. She couldn’t understand it but ever since she had met that nice young man, Kira she believed his name was, she had started to image herself being fondled by him, and much more. She started to sit herself up when she noticed the boy in question standing in the partially opened doorway. She immediately grabbed the blankets to cover herself.
Kira twitched and ended up falling through the door onto the floor. Neither of them spoke. Romina blushed at her current state, but then noticed the tent starting to form in the ultimate coordinator’s pants.
For some reason, she licked her lips seeing that, and smiled and moved her finger in a beckoning motion.
He didn’t know what exactly compelled him to, but he walked over and started to unbuckle his pants in the process. Romina watched as Kira revealed more of himself to her and she couldn’t help, but to lick her lips as she saw well developed young body. Once he had taken off his boxers Romina gasped at the size of his cock. She licked her lips again, oh how she couldn’t wait for this any longer.
Kira pulled the covers away from the dazed Romina and got into bed with the green haired women. She kept herself in good shape and it showed. Her breasts were a nice C close to D cup, she hardly had any belly bulge, and her pussy was covered with a nice patch of green hair.
Kira turned and placed a kiss on Romina’s lips and this in turned got her attention. She kissed back and moved her hand to stroke Kira’s cock, which made moaned slightly as her hand worked her magic. She smiled at the pleasure she was giving this young man.
As much as Romina liked stroking his cock she wanted him to put it in her right now.
“Put that cock of yours in my naughty pussy right now,” she purred
Kira complied and moved over her as she lay down on the bed, soon felt his cock head touch Romina’s wet lips of her pussy.
“Oh,” she moaned, “Stick in it me now.
Kira didn’t need to be told twice and plunged in. Romina moaned as she was stretched. Neither her ex-husband of her toys were ever this big.
Kira was amazed with how tight her pussy was. Truth be told all he had to compare it to were the young and hot pussies of Flay and Lacus, but here he was now fucking the pussy of a hot milf.
Kira grunted and pulled back making Romina moaned as she felt only the tip of his cock was in her he shoved back in.
This was the patter Kira kept up as he kept fucking this woman.
“More Kira, more, fuck me like the whore I am!” Romina screamed.
Kira just grunted as he worked to make her scream out her orgasm.
Romina felt her orgasm coming and she let out a soundless scream as she felt her juices squirt out, and Kira grunted as he pumped a whole load of his seed into the green haired milf.
Romina screamed out in pleasure, her ex-husband had not touched her in years, and now she was getting a young cock spray its manly juice into her baby chamber. She wondered how much he could go as the warm liquid kept splashing against the walls of her womb before she blacked out.
About half an hour later, she awoke and found Kira sucking on her nipples, his cock still impaled inside of her.
“How are you?” he asked.
“I am fine, that was the most pleasant comfort I’ve ever had,” Romina said.
“I’m glad, but was this right. I mean, for you to have allowed me to do this with you, after what I’ve done,” Kira said.
Romina leaned up and captured Kira’s lips in a tongue exchange.
“I don’t blame you for the death of my child, however,” she said wrapping her legs around his waist, and then flipping them over so that she was on top.
“We’re not leaving this room till you give me a new child,” she purred and started bouncing up and down.
Meanwhile outside of the room, Cagalli was out of breath as she had just seen inside through the partially opened door.
What the heck was going on, all she had done was head back to Kira’s room to demand some answers about what the heck he was doing with Lacus and that redhead girl, and then she stumbles upon him sleeping with a women she doubted he even knew.
She walked down the hallway dazed, maybe she would try again after a quick nap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I will post a few more single girl chapters like this one before getting back to work on the proposed arch in ch 10. I just want to build up a sort of back story with the other female characters first.
Sign up to rate and review this story