Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Cagalli's Dilemma

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Taking Place after Pink & Red Pt 1, but before Sister's Initiation

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-09-03 - 1999 words

1Hot
A/N: I do not own gundam seed
This chapter could possibly take place after Pink & Red pt 1, but after an unposted Kira/Flay/Cagalli chapter that I am still writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Onboard the Eternal, in the captains quarters, two girls were lying in the nude under the covers as they caught their breath, having just finished satisfying each other since the third member of their new activity was off on another task.
“I still can’t believe Cagalli was watching us the whole time,” said Lacus.
“Me neither, I can’t believe I got her into bed with Kira after that, it was like I couldn’t control myself,” said Flay.
“So what happened then?” asked Lacus.
“I don’t know, Kira said that she said she wanted to have a serious talk later, but he told me he should probably do it on his own, that’s why I came here,” said Flay.
“I wonder what’s going on over there,” said Lacus.

Lemon Scene

In Kira’s quarters on the Archangel, soft moans were being emitted as Cagalli was sitting on the end of the bed while her brother Kira was behind her having hiked up her red shirt and was fondling her breasts.
“Kira, please stop, I came here to put an end to this, not to…..oohhh,” she moaned.
Kira however just kept playing with her nipples and gave her neck a bit of a lick while slipping a hand down and rubbing through her pants into her pussy.
“What’s the matter Cagalli, don’t you like this anymore?” asked Kira.
“Uh…no,.it does feel good….oh….but we shouldn’t be doing this, we’re brother and sister,” moaned Cagalli.
“I’m willing to let the first time slide since it was obviously Flay’s fault, but we can’t…”
She was caught off as Kira pulled her head and locked lips with her, giving her a big shock. But she found herself not wanting to try to force him off and closed her eyes and the two siblings started to exchange tongue and spit, which showed when Kira finally let go leaving a trail of saliva connecting their mouths and then dropped Cagalli on the bed, her breasts bouncing up and down as her body impacted on the mattress, panting for a bit of air.
“Are you ok Cagalli?” he asked his sister.
A red faced and sweaty Cagalli was trying to catch her breath lying on the bed, “Kira, no we can’t keep doing this, what will people say if they find out?”
“Tell you what Cagalli,” he told as he kept rubbing her pussy through her pants, “If after this time you still don’t want to do it anymore, I won’t force you. But for now, you’re going to let me take care of you.”
Kira moved off the bed and unbuttoned his sister cargo pants and started to pull off her legs, seeing she wasn’t even wearing her green underwear underneath. He smirked, she may not want to admit it, but she wanted this just as much as he did.
Feeling the cold air brush against her vaginal lips Cagalli shuddered and pulled her legs up feeling slightly embarrassed.
“It’s ok Cagalli, just relax and let me do this,” Kira told her pulling her legs apart and put his face in between her legs and started playing with her clit.
Cagalli started to cry in pleasure as her brother eat at her pussy, god how good this felt yet part of her kept saying to get out of there.
“You got a nice taste Cagalli,” said Kira looking up at her face.
“Don…..don’t say that,” she shuddered before crying against as he had gone back to licking at her clit till she could almost feel her orgasm coming but Kira stopped and moved away.
Cagalli actually felt disappointed he had not made her come till she looked up and saw him taking off his pants, and his member throbbing there right in front of her.
She gasped, she still had trouble believing just how big it was, or how it could fit in her, granted it already had before.
“You ready for this Cagalli?” Kira asked his sister.
Cagalli just stared at his cock a bit nervous and confused about what she really wanted. She looked down at her pussy which was dripping wet with her juices, it felt so hot and wanted to be filled up desperately.
Kira saw her confused look on her face, and moved forward and brought his sister into a tight surprise hug.
“Cagalli, I know were siblings, but since the moment I met you I felt that you were special, not to mention pretty hot. What we did a few days ago here in this bed, I really don’t regret it, and I don’t think you really do either. I love you Cagalli, as my sister, but yet as so much more. I love you the same way as I do Flay and Lacus. So for now, please, just forget you’re my sister, and relax, and enjoy the love we can feel for each other,” he whispered into her ear.
Cagalli blushed, but smiled and embraced Kira into the hug.
“Ok Kira, I guess I’m in. You really know how to talk your way into a girl’s pants huh,” she chuckled as did her brother.
Cagalli lay back on the bed and spread her legs to allow Kira full access.
“Ok little brother, I’m all yours,” she said.
“Your still on about that, I told you that I’m the older one,” he said moving up the bed over her and stroking his cock right above her entrance, “and I’m gonna prove it right here and now.”
He hovered over her and started rubbing the head of his cock along the lines of her pussy lips making his sister moan from pleasure and to tease her for her earlier comment. This incestuous act they were doing meant they officially tossed aside all views as siblings to become lovers, and Cagalli begged him to stop and actually start the real act.
Kira nodded and pushed his cock into his sister pussy slowly so he could savor her screams of slight pain. She was not a virgin, he had personally gotten rid of that problem a couple of days ago when Flay had been with them, but her pussy was still pretty tight. Tight enough apparently because from just a few thrusts into her and a small amount of blood was leaking of from where they were connected.
“Are you ok Cagalli?” he asked her.
Cagalli had a few tears in her eyes and wasn’t looking directly at him, but nodded yes with a whimper. She then raised her legs and wrapped them around her brother waist and pulled him deeper into her.
“You’re a horny bitch now aren’t you?” he told her with a smirk.
“Yeah well, this bitch is going to be the alpha in this relationship,” she said panting and sweating.
“Guess again,” said Kira pushing her back to the bed with such force and starting to plow into her with such force.
“Oh fuck,” Cagalli yelled as her brother rammed into her so fast even though her tight pussy was kind of still bleeding a bit.
Her orgasm started to build up again, and it was then that she felt warmth starting to start on her chest and saw her nipples started to leak.
“Oh shit, not again,” she moaned through all the thrusting she was getting.
Kira saw the breast milk of his sister coming out and proceeded to latch onto her nipple and suck it out.
“I’m going to kill Lacus, she spiked my water didn’t she,” moaned Cagalli as she tried to grip the bed sheets.
“I was wrong Cagalli, your best taste comes from these two,” he said indicating her breasts.
Cagalli forgot all about her plans to terminate the pink haired songstress and just fell into the pleasure she was getting as her body was getting rammed, her loose breasts swaying up and down on her chest, and the moans she was emitting.
“You want to be my bitch Cagalli,” he said and stopped plowing her and then roughly flipped her over quick on the bed and slammed right back into her doggy style, “now you’re my bitch.”
“oh…god…fuck you Kira,” she said trying to suppress her lust building up inside.
This went on for a bit before Kira decided he to try another position and grabbed her up and sat her on his lap wanting to see her bouncing up and down on him while he played with her breasts.
The two siblings shared a hot spit swapping kiss before Kira moved on to spanking his sisters hot red ass as she bounced up and down on his cock.
“Kira,…I’m gonna cum,” she yelled holding onto him tight, her nails digging into her brother’s back and leaving strong scratch marks through his shirt.
“So am I,” grunted Kira moving his hips down onto hers as he felt his own release starting to build up.
“Damn it Kira, you better not fucking cum inside me,” she yelled through her pleasure, but yet didn’t end up releasing the hold her legs had wrapped around his waist to allow him to pull out.
“Too late,” he said and sprayed his seed deep into his sister’s womb.
Cagalli moaned in satisfaction as she could feel her brother connected to her deep in her womb. Oddly enough one of the last few times they had been together before being separated to live separate lives when the two of them had been in their mother’s womb, yet now she and Kira were connected so much closer than that on a different level.
She pulled him into a deep kiss as well, wanting to be connected in every way possible for the brief moment they shared right there and now.
Once they felt both their highs coming down, they broke apart from the kiss, then the hug, and finally Kira started to pull out of his sister’s cunt with a sloppy pop leaving a really thick trail of sperm coming out of her pussy still connecting the two of them.
Cagalli took a minute to catch her breath staring both at the large glob of semen still coming out of her pussy and also at her brother’s cock that was still hard.
“Kira, sit on the bed will you,” she said.
Kira did so and Cagalli got down on her knees and started taking his member into her mouth giving it a few good sucks.
“Still up for more sis,” said Kira brushing back some of her bangs with his hand.
“Are you kidding,” said Cagalli grabbing her tits and wrapping them around his cock, “I’m not going to let you leave this room till I make your balls completely dry,” she said with a sexy smile.

End Lemon Scene

A few hours later Kira walked down the corridor of the Archangel staggering to maintain in a proper walking position.
“Dang, she wasn’t kidding,” he groaned leaning against the walls.
Miriallia walked past him seeing him walking funny, wondering if he was ok and giving him a puzzled look.

--------------------------------------------------------

The lemon for this chapter was inspired by the doujinshi ‘Sugar High’, which itself is also a Kira/Cagalli centered doujin. I don’t know what their dialogue in that is since its never been translated, so I made up the dialogue for this lemon.
The first chapter of my Gundam SEED/Destiny rewrite fic, with the Kira/harem centered pairing will come out within the next week or so, so keep an eye out for it.
Sign up to rate and review this story