Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Flay's Birthday

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Flay's Birthday

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2014-03-29 - 803 words

1Hot
A/N: I do not own Gundam SEED or any other elements used in this fic.
*]
[*A Second Memorable Birthday

*]
[*March 15, C.E. 74


One month after the signing of the treaty ending the second war…
Birthdays are the day when everyone around you is suppose to show affection and love.
Well right now that was all Flay could feel she was getting all over her body.
It was night time, the moon was full and shining as its light illuminated the cove of the beach where she and three of his most beloved people were currently exposed and spread out on a blanket as they celebrated a special birthday gift for her.

Lemon Starts

Flay moaned as she bounced up and down on Kira’s cock while her breasts slightly bounced as they were being sucked on by her fellow sister wives Lacus and Cagalli.
“Dang, I’m gonna cum,” said Kira while he used both of his hands to play with Lacus and Cagalli’s pussies.
“Come in my Kira, I want my baby dammit,” she yelled wrapping her arms around Lacus and Cagalli’s heads as they kept sucking on her tits.
It had been over three years now since that day on the Archangel after the battle of jachine due when Lacus seduced Flay in front of Kira, resulting in him taking both girls to bed. Then Cagalli got involved, and then Murrue and Miriallia, and then a whole lot more. His harem had ended up growing even more with the additional girls they added from their time over the second war like Lunamaria, Meyrin, Stella, Talia, etc.
Now with the war a couple of his girls decided they wants to go a little further, like marriage and family.
That had resulted a little bit to the birthday party orgy that had happened back up at the beach house about an hour ago before Lacus decided to continue the party with a few of them down at the beach, and to where they were now.
Kira let loose and Flay felt her lover’s seed fill up in her womb as she let it go and fell down onto Kira chest and Cagalli and Lacus each moved over and at his sides.
“That was great,” said Flay giving kira a quick peck on the lips.
“Happy Birthday Flay,” he said to her.
“Thanks,” said Flay.
“It may be your birthday little sister, but how about sharing some of the love with us too,” said Lacus.
Flay smiled and rolled off of Kira and embraced with Lacus, smushing their breasts against each other and engaging in a lip lock.
“Your only older by about a month you little slut,” said Flay then going back to making out with her pink haired sister.
Kira turned and looked at a lonely Cagalli who leaned over and started to make out with her brother too before rolling on top of him and inserting his cock into her wet pussy and starting to bounce.
“Oh…yes Kira, fuck you big sister’s pussy,” she moaned.
“Its little sister I told you,” he said to her.
“Oh shut up and fuck me,” she moaned and kept bouncing.
The two pairs of siblings were engaged in such intense incest love making they almost didn’t the change in the night time sky.

Lime ends

“What……what are those?” said Flay from being under Lacus as the sky was filled with many falling objects that looked like falling meteors.
One of them suddenly came down in the direction they were in and crashed in the water not to far form them, causing a small but big enough wave that washed all over them, which was the only thing that snapped Kira and Cagalli out of their love making.
“What was that?” asked Kira as he shook his head trying to get some of the water off him. He looked to see Cagalli next to him but couldn’t find her. He then saw a head of blond hair and tried to help her up, before he then saw the actual Cagalli a few feet away getting off the sand.
Wait, if Cagalli was there, then who was this?
He took a second look, and the blond he was currently trying to help up was unconciuses, but also much more older than Cagalli.
“Kira, who’s that?” asked Lacus as all three girls saw the unknown newcomer in Kira’s arms.
The entire ‘meteor shower’ above them in the sky remained forgotten.

A/N: This is just another test for a different harem path Im trying out. Its short, but if enough people like it ‘ll make the next chapter longer. For those asking how Flay and Lacus are sisters, I’ll explain the backstory for that next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story