Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Kira's Birthday Part 01 Mayu

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Kira's Birthday Mayu

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne,Meyrin Hawke,Mirillia Haw,Talia Gladys - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-12 - 2391 words

0Unrated
A/N: I do not own Gundam SEED or any elements of the franchise.
I didn’t really like how I made the last chapter out to be, so I thought I’d start over and make a small multi chapter set up to it. The plot of this new chapter happens in the same plot of the previous chapter, but rather how the day starts out first, and instead of Flay’s birthday it’s Kira’s instead.
I’m gonna try to make Friday/Saturday my update time from now on, but no promises as the real world can make things complicated.
FYI, just to let some of you know the concept of the last chapter wasn’t implying that the blonde that Kira found was an older Cagalli or a twin or double or anything of the sort, she was just an unknown blonde older woman to him, but her identity will be revealed later on once this new story catches back to what the previous chapter was starting out with.
Read and Review please.
*]
[*A Memorial and Unexpected Birthday Part 01 Mayu

C.E. 75 May 15

The sunlight came in through the partially closed curtains and shined on a 20 year old Kira Yamato’s sleeping face waking him up.
“What time is it?” he said softly as he looked at the digital clock on his dresser to see it was about six in the morning. It was one of those clocks that also displayed the date and it read May 15, his birthday.
“Happy Birthday sleepyhead,” said a voice next to him and he turned to see the half awake face of his wife Flay Allster, or Flay Yamato as she was known now.
Flay was completely different from the spoiled little daddy’s princess teen she was at Heliopolis years ago. From the girl who once feared coordinators, she became involved with the one next to her, as well as a popular pop teen idol girl, to piloting the rebuild strike gundam in the end of the war and the second war, to marrying the man laying next to her, and being a proud mother.
Currently both were laying in the nude under the sheets in their bed, deciding to have some quality time after so many busy days at their respective professions. Kira was serving as a engineer and technician at Morganrate while also being a commander of ZAFT at certain times working for Lacus. Flay on the other hand had taken up being a writer and published some books based on her and Kira’s, as well as a lot of their friends, different experiences in the war. But these days she had another job as well, after Reverend Malchio passed away Flay took up his job as an envoy between the Earth Alliance and the PLANTs. She spent a lot of her time traveling between the two talking with both the leaders of the EA nations and the PLANT supreme council and Lacus the new chairwoman of the PLANTs. Nobody would have known she spent a lot of her time in the PLANTs having ‘private’ one on one meeting with Lacus in her office. The two of them were such good ‘friends’ ever since Lacus had started off with that kiss on the archangel in front of Kira after the battle of Jachine Due. From a threesome to the formation of a harem with some of their closest female friends now in present day, who would have thought?
Flay had just come back from her latest trip to the Atlantic Federation last night and she and Kira had moved to the bedroom very quickly, as an early birthday present to him.
Now here they were,
“Thanks Flay,” he said to her and leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheeks.
“No problem big boy, so you start your vacation time off from work today and it’s your birthday. What do you plan to do today?” she asked him.
“Well I guess I’ll try getting to get back to spending time with all my girls again, I haven’t been giving you all much attention lately.
“No, but we all understand. We’ve all been working hard to ensure that the peace we fought for stays this time around, but you can certainly make it up to us like you did to me last night,” she said with a sweet smile.
“Well I definitely wouldn’t mind a repeat of last night’s performance,” he said.
“”Then maybe I should give an encore performance,” she said about to slide over and mount him, when the door to their bedroom burst open and a brown haired blur came running in and bounced on the bed.
“Morning you guys, happy birthday daddy,” came the voice of a bouncing and hyperactive 16-year old Mayu Asuka dressed in only a pair of red bra and panties.
Kira sighed, “Mayu, we told you. You have to stop calling me that,” Kira said.
“I know, but it just makes me sound so naughty, don’t you like it when I’m naughty…daddy,” she said lifting up the bed sheets and slipping up underneath them and Kira felt a hand suddenly grab hold around his just harden member.
“Mayu, Flay and I were just…..can’t you wait your turn,” he started to say before a small crying sound started to fill the area.
“That’s Kari, she’s probably hungry, I better go feed her,” said Flay getting out of bed and throwing a robe around her nude body.
“But we were just about to…” said Kira but Flay silenced him.
“I got to go, but don’t worry, your ‘daughter’ can take over for me, got that Mayu,” Flay said.
Mayu popped out from under the sheet under Kira’s chest and gave a nod and a smile.
After Flay left, Kira turned and looked down at the young girl on his chest.
“Can I give you your birthday present now daddy?” she asked.
Mayu had been one of the many orphans they took in after the war, she had spent much of her time in hospital having her arm genetically grown back and with some memory loss. Kira and his girls had taken her in and helped her get back on her normal track of life. The young girl had taken an instant liking to Kira most of all, becoming very attached to him, and some time later she joined his growing harem. But she got this little kinky urge to always call him daddy whenever they got intimate. Kira tried to make her stop, but there was no changing her mind.
“Sure, go ahead,” said Kira smiling.
“Yay,” Mayu shouted and threw the sheets away…

Lemon starts
Mayu reached around herself and unclipped her bra showing her ever still developing breasts. They weren’t as big as Flay’s or Lacus or even Cagalli’s, but Mayu knew that Kira liked them and used her hand to press one up and started to lick the tip of her nipple to tease him.
Mayu next pulled off her panties showing Kira just how wet her pussy was.
"I've been a bad girl, daddy, are you going to punish your naughty girl?" Mayu asked in her innocent little girl voice, fluttering her eyelashes and drawing her tongue over her nipple, trying to seduce Kira even more.
"You've a very bad girl Mayu and for that, you must be punished," Kira responded, as he pulled Mayu over his lap. "I should definitely punish you.”
"Oh, you want to fuck my pussy," Mayu cooed as he raised his hand and slapped it against her ass making her scream. Kira spanked Mayu harder and harder, her pussy getting wet each time.
"Oh yes, drill me, punish me,” Mayu squealed in delight and Kira kept spanking her.
Kira then pressed his cock against her pussy, rubbed against her walls, getting ready to work its way into her.
"My spoiled little girl is so wet, isn't she?" Kira asked as he pinned her down on the bed, and shoved his cock into her. The brunette screamed as his cock shoved into her, filling her up from one point to the next.
"Oh you have such a big cock, daddy, pound me," Mayu yelled as Kira pumped his cock into her gushing cunt. She bit down on her lip, breathing heavily and worked her hips up, his incoming thrusts working into her center, working his cock into her, her walls wrapped around him tightly.
Kira groaned, as he continued to pump into her, working his cock into her from behind, and the girl writhed beneath him, her slick walls caressing him as he pushed in and out of her. She screamed for the heavens as he worked into her, rocking her body to the core.
Mayu breathed in and out heavily, as his thick cock spearing into her womb, emitting a loud moan as he continued to pound into her pussy. His thick cock gave her cunt a work out and she clenched as Kira rode her, beating into her, with more rapid fire thrusts than ever before. She moaned as he started to pick up the pace.
"That's it, fuck me, oh fuck me, drill me that that cock daddy, your little girl is so naughty. She needs to learn her lesson more," Mayu yelled, as Kira shifted his weight and continued to spear up, before crashing down into her. He picked up the pace even more, continuing to work over her cunt with rapid force.
Kira felt her writhe around him and her feet were on either side of his face, as he pushed himself out so he was nearly out of her. Then he turned around and speared into her, the tip of his cock pushing into her center. Mayu gave a quivering whine as Kira continued to pick up his motions, going up and down into her, spearing her gushing center with his throbbing prick.
"Oh, fuck," Kira grunted, working into her womb, moaning as he worked into her. "You're so wet for me."
"Yes, only for you daddy," Mayu chanted, as she felt herself clench around him tightly, working into her. His cock was throbbing and she needed his seed inside her.
They continued with Kira thrusting his thick member in between her sexy thighs. Mayu felt his cock was so good thrusting in and out of her like this, the sound of his balls slapping against her skin. Then his mouth found her breasts and she gave a sensual growl, she was in heaven, there was no doubt about it. He cupped her breasts, working them over as he rubbed them over, massaging them. Her tits thrust up, heaving and her eyes bulged with desire, as she panted a little bit, working her hips up into him and squeezing him heavily.
"Cum for me, Daddy, you know you want to, come inside your little naughty girl," Mayu breathed, as Kira loosened her hands, only so she could roll him over his muscular back and he pushed up, drilling into her a few more times working into her.
Kira felt Mayu’s pussy starting to get tighter and soon enough his balls came, his cock spraying a large burst of his seed into the young girls pussy.
“OH DADDY, it feels so good,” she shouted and clenched his cock, milking him out as they came together, the two of them feeling rather pleased. She never got tired of feeling him fill up her special place deep inside.
Kira flipped them over so she was laying on top of him, his cock still inserted deep in her pussy was she was catching her breath.
Lemon ends

“That was amazing daddy,” said Mayu as she leaned up and kissed Kira on the lips, “Did you like your present?”
“I sure did Mayu, but we should probably get up and get dressed and showered, everyone else is going to wonder where we are.
“Ok, can you carry me into the shower like this?” she cooed.
“You really are a little naughty girl,” said Kira picking her up in her arms and heading into the bathroom.

A/N: So obviously Mayu is way older in this story in order for her to be in Kira’s harem, her joining will be explained in a flashback scene later on, as well as the rest of the girls as while this story is based on the events and concept of what started in the ‘Pink & Red’ series, I’m actually going to reboot that plot and show it in flashbacks in this new series.
This story is based after the second war, and events that happened during it are changed and altered in order to make sense for this new series.
So far I’ve got about 10 chapters or so planned out for this series that all take place on the same day before the 10 chapter basically gets to the plot of what was in the last chapter, and then the events surrounding the mysterious blonde woman. I’m not doing this to be like I’m leaving you all hanging, but because I wanted to put a little more back story into it before I got to that part, and in the meantime everyone can take a second guess on who the mystery girl is. I’ll give a hint, she’s not from SEED or any gundam show, or anime or cartoon. She’s a video game character and it involves space, and that’s all I’m saying for the time being.
I’ve got scenarios lined up for the SEED girls right now for the next few chapters, but I want to ask some of you if you were prefer some of these girls being paired up in threesomes, or foursomes, etc cause I can still change it now, and any scenarios for the lemons have to be limited to either the house on beach (Where the second orphanage in Destiny is, but its not an orphanage anymore FYI), or any other part in ORB.
I look forward to hearing any thoughts and reviews from everyone and I will do my best to get the next chapter up next week.
Sign up to rate and review this story