Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Little Thing I Like To Call Frosh...

Epilogue

by mikeywayismymanslice 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-14 - 304 words - Complete

0Unrated
3rd Person POV (7 months later)

Frank stands in the small hospital room and watches as his best friend hands the small pink bundle back to his wife. It had taken Gerard a while to convince Lindsey that he didn’t just want to marry her because of the baby. But she finally accepted and they had a beautiful wedding. Now they were the proud parents of a healthy baby girl: Bandit Lee Way.

“Doesn’t the Godfather want to hold her?” Gerard asks.

Frank smiles, “One second,” he brings up Skype on his laptop and links up with his boyfriend’s computer. Four smiling faces fill the screen: Josh, Ian, Mike, and Matt. He hands the computer to Gerard and gently takes Bandit from Lindsey, placing his hands perfectly so he doesn’t hurt her.

He turns to the screen, “Say hi to Bandit.”

“Hey Bandit,” Josh says.

“Hi there,” Matt half whispers.

“What’s up, little one?” Mike grins.

“Hey,” Ian says plainly.

“She’s beautiful,” Josh says, making eye contact with Frank.

“Yeah…” Frank hands Bandit back to Lindsey a caries his laptop to the hallway. Matt, Ian, and Mike seem to sense Frnk and Josh’s need for privacy because they leave the screen.

“Josh…” Frank blushes and looks down at his left ring finger, on which is a shiny promise ring. He had gotten it in the mail a couple weeks earlier. It wasn’t an engagement ring due to the fact that Josh wanted to wait until after high school to get that serious, “Can we adopt kids one day?”

Josh smiles, “I’d love to Frank. Personally…I like the sound of twins if we could find some.”

“Yeah…twins…sounds nice,” Frank smiles, full of hope for the future.

A/N the end. bye bye frosh story :(
Sign up to rate and review this story