Categories > Original > Romance > Scared To Live. Scared To Die.

Trigger

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-17 - 239 words

0Unrated
4 years earlier

"What do you mean you're going round Nicole's house?!" Scarlett screamed down the phone.

"Calm down Scar. We were partnered up in science and have to work on a project together. That's all" Emma sighed, sick of her best friends jealous outbursts.

"Well go be best friends with her instead then, see if I care" Scarlett shouted, before slamming the phone down and crying.

Emma sighed, and knocked on the door of the girl who tormented her best friend.

"Hiya Em" Nicole smiled, letting her inside the immaculate looking house.

"Erm, why are you being nice to me?" Emma asked, looking confused.

"We want you in" Nicole whispered.

"In what?"

"Our group"

"What? Me? Why?"

You have potential Emma. We can give you everything you've ever wanted. Popularity, boys, a decent fashion taste. Plus, you don't get bullied when you're at the top"

Emma smiled, realizing everything she'd ever wanted was about to be handed to her. People would like her, no one would bully her, she could finally get her first kiss.

"What's the catch?"

"You don't talk to the freaks. By freaks, I mean Scarlett"

Emma opened her mouth to protest, then closed it again. If she was in the group, surely she would be able to make them stop bullying Scarlett. She knew that wasn't the real reason she wanted to join the group though.

Silently, she apologized to her best friend.

"I'm in"
Sign up to rate and review this story