Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Undesirables

th Chapter

by Hostile_Halo 3 reviews

But the pain didn’t cease. It just grew more intense and overtook every thought and feeling inside of him

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2013-06-22 - 1186 words

1Moving

A/N: An update? On this story? What? Surely this is a mistake? Nope! Here it is finally! I do feel really bad for keeping you all waiting so long though. This is a little shorter chapter, but it's important. Please rate and/ or review if you've formed any opinion about this story thus far. Thanks a million.
xox
HHalo






Ch.10



A cold whisper floated through Mikey’s ear. A chill shook down his spine. He felt himself drift up high into the air following the whisper. Trying to grab hold.

Blood boiled in every vain

Then Mikey was looking down at himself. Except it wasn’t himself. Not exactly, it was himself from when he was twelve. He wasn’t dressed and he looked so small. Small and skinny and scared.

Like a flicker in every flame.

The twelve year old Mikey was surrounded completely by white. All around him there was nothing. A long white satin rug ran forever under his feet. And then he was running. And he kept looking back. He was running from someone. Who?

Tears streaming from my eyes,

The rug was pulled from under his feet. Mikey tripped and fell flat on his face. Now he couldn’t stand up. It seemed as if the more he tried to move the harder it became.

Cause my life is built on lies.

A man appeared as if out of nowhere. Mikey couldn’t see the man’s face, but he kept hissing in Mikey’s ear. He was so angry, but nothing he said made sense. The more Mikey tried to understand what he said the louder, but less coherent he got.

Over powered by my fears,

He was screaming now. Screaming in some language Mikey had never heard of before. Then the man became violent. He grabbed at Mikey’s arms and tried to pull him. He pulled harder and yelled louder, but an invisible force kept Mikey pinned down. He wanted to get up and run away.

So I kept quiet for many years.

A burning pain overtook Mikey’s body. As the man struggled to stand Mikey up the pain that thrashed through Mikey’s body became worse and worse. And the more pain Mikey felt the stronger the other man became, and Mikey could feel himself finally starting to be pulled up of the ground.

The secrets tore me up inside.

But the pain didn’t cease. It just grew more intense and overtook every thought and feeling inside of him. The other man got stronger and larger and began to raise Mikey over his head. He held him up high, a crumpled, whimpering, defeated boy. Then the man threw him.

With a twisted mind and arms atied

And for a split second, in the air, flying and flying Mikey felt free. Free of pain, free of feeling altogether. Then, way before Mikey could get used it the freedom, hit smacked against a wall and shattered to the ground. Mikey could taste blood pouring from his mouth. He felt more pain than ever before.

They took their turns,

He couldn’t see, his eyes too blurred and stinging from tears and blood. He couldn’t move his arms or legs. Mikey was broken, but he could hear. He could finally hear. The man told him he was there to help. He told him how to stop the pain. To make it go away. Forever.

So I buried the burns.

~

Mikey awoke by the intense shaking of his shoulders. He started gasping as he stared around his room in shock. Gerard’s hands were on his shoulders and he stared looking petrified. Mikey felt a cold sweat pouring down his back and warm tears spilling down his cheeks. He was shaking from fear or cold. He didn’t know. Maybe it was both. Then without saying a word he leaned against Gerard’s chest. He carefully wrapped his arms around Mikey’s frail body. Mikey shook as he cried silently. Gerard positioned himself on the bed so Mikey was sitting up right beside him.

Gerard slowly rocked Mikey and himself back and forth, “Shh kid, it’s all okay”. Just a nightmare. Shhh. I’m here. You’re okay.”

Mikey got himself calmed down and pulled his head away from Gerard’s chest, “Oh God”. He mumbled wiping his tears out from under his eyes, “Who knew your brother was still in kindergarten, hey Gee?”

Gerard just smiled and brushed Mikey’s hair out of his face, “Oh kid you really scared me”.

Mikey hiccupped, “You think you were scared?”

“Yeah, I guess I shouldn’t talk. Can you tell me what that was all about?”

“Oh, I don’t even know”. Mikey said, “I just um, I mostly only remember what it felt like …”

“What did it feel like then?” Gerard asked.

Mikey laughed stiffly, “Uh shit. Just like fucking shit awful. Was I screaming terribly loud? Did I wake you?”

“No, you weren’t screaming. I was still awake and I heard you mumbling. It didn’t make much sense, and uh, honestly I almost didn’t recognize it through the wall. You used to have these nightmares all the time”.

“I-I did?” Mikey asked.

“Yeah do you not remember?” Gerard continued after Mikey shook his head, “Yeah, I think the last one was…oh the summer between sixth and seventh grade, maybe. Do you really not remember?”

“No,” Mikey answered, “Did I ever say what happened in them?”

Gerard shook his head, “Nope. Just the same as now. You would just remember the feeling from them”.

They sat silence or just a few moments breathing in and out.

Mikey was wrapped up in trying to recall having this nightmare before when Gerard spoke up, “Uhmm, and look kid I’m sorry about earlier tonight…”

“Don’t even,” Mikey said putting his hand up, “It’s okay really. Let’s just forget about it”.

"Yeah okay” Gerard agreed giving Mikey a last quick squeeze before standing up.

“Uh Gerard wait” Mikey said nervously, “Uh would you maybe…you know…”

Gerard rolled his eyes and held in his laughter. He sat back down on the bed, “Scoot your ass over Michael” Gerard commanded, “I take up more room than I used to”. Mikey did so and rested back down in his bed. Gerard rolled his eyes again muttering about being a senior in high school and sunk down next to Mikey in the bed. He pulled the covers up over himself and his brother and closed his eyes.

“Now get some sleep” Gerard said before flipping to his side.

Not even seconds later Mikey heard a soft snoring come from Gerard and grinned to himself before
closing his eyes, "Night".



In the beginning of this chapter during Mikey’s nightmare there was a poem called, “They Can No Longer Hurt Me”. It’s by an amazing poet who goes by the name Sabrina Child. If you’d like to read the rest of this poem I’ve provided the link. http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/they-can-no-longer-hurt-me
Sign up to rate and review this story