Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Rumours

by ukeueue 0 reviews

People whispered around her.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ares, Xena - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 191 words - Complete

0Unrated
3. Rumours
4 May 2006
X/A

They didn't dare stare and whisper when she was with him. They were too much in awe of him to think anything wrong of him. He was their god, after all. But at times like these, she walked alone down the long halls, ignoring the murmur behind her.

She was covered in blood, too tall by half, and, gods forbid, had messy hair. Why their god bothered with the likes of her was unconscionable.

Bah. It'd be too much trouble to kill them all. She was tired.

She pushed open the door without knocking, and there he was. He looked up, smiling when he saw her, and she knew that was why she endured the whispers.

He looked so edible in that studded vest. She reached out, pushing her fingers through his curls, and brought his mouth up to meet hers. She tugged at his trousers, and when he lifted his hips in compliance, the priestesses scurried out, shooting each other scandalized looks.

She settled herself into his lap, and he breathed a tiny moan into her mouth. "Xena..."

He never smiled like that for anyone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story