Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Elemental Magicks

Elemental Magicks

by ShadowcatofMN 2 reviews

Lord Voldemort sends Greyback and his pack to capture Harry Potter

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry,Voldemort - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-26 - 2843 words

1Cliche
Fall

Now the dark begins to rise

Save your breath, it's far from over

Leave the lost and dead behind

Now's your chance to run for cover

=======================================LM============================

As the Death Eaters gather around to hear what their Lord had to say. Lord Lucius Malfoy was perhaps the only one who noted the dark glee and sudden possessive glint on their Dark Lord's face. Minus the exception of Potions Master Severus Snape.

Both highly respected Death Eaters were mildly glancing from each other to their Dark Lord. As Lord Voldermort glanced at the assembled Death Eaters, he hissed softly to his snake familiar.

Who slithered in, behind the slight figure she seemed to be guiding in. Lucius heard the slight almost barely inhale from Severus. Glancing at the man who he willingly called a blood brother. All color had been leeched from the Potions Master face.

"Judging," Lord Voldermort rasped in silky pleasure, "by your reaction Severus, you know." Severus nodded as he said "yes milord." Lucius glanced at the figure, then his eyes widened ever so slightly.

As the young man lifted his chin in determination, his green eyes blazed for a moment, until Lord Voldermort hissed softly. Then the boy lowered his head. Nagini curled up around the young man's chest, resting her angular head on his shoulder.

It took a monumental strength to not flinch or even shudder at having such a dangerous creature wrapped around you. Lucius admired the boy's poise. Lord Voldermort snarled softly as the Carrow brothers reached for their wands. No doubt to kill the boy. But their hands froze at the low growl.

"I did not," Lord Voldermort growled softly, "have Greyback and his pack and Lord Rayshead and his clan successfully spirit the boy away from his abhorrent relatives to have MEDDLING fools kill our chance at ending this war. ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Both brothers flinched at the hot breath on their necks. Lucius mentally cursed himself for not seeing the werewolf pack upon entering.

Then three sets of glowing eyes peered from the shadow. Lucius heard Bellatrix hiss at the sight of the Vampire council. As Voldermort snarled at them to lower their wands, Lucius realized that the vampires were not attacking. But their unblinking glowing eyes remained on the boy.

"Now, now," Lord Voldermort pinned the pair of werwolves with an look, "behave." Fenrir bared his teeth in a silent snarl but wisely backed off. As Lord Voldermort stood, moved towards the boy. Who's chin raised in defiant angle. Lord Voldermort chuckled at such impertinence.

"How," Lucius spoke finally, "how did Greyback and his pack capture Potter?" Lord Voldermort smiled "an good question."

===========================Flashback==================================

Glancing up into the darkening sky, Harry Potter glanced down at his watch and sighed. He better get back before all hell broke loose if he wasn't back in time to clean. Pushing off of the swing, he headed from the park to his home.

Feeling as if someone was watching, Harry raised his wand. Hearing a patter of footsteps, he turned to see six or seven large dogs loping towards him.

His eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the dogs, no not dogs. Wolves, more notably, werewolves. Harry knew that Lord Voldermort had sent the pack to kill him. As all seven dogs sprang into action, shifting into their human forms.

Taking off running, Harry heard one bellow an order to disarm but not kill and no broken limbs or any nasty bruises. Then the entire pack were on the chase. Skidding on a patch of dew, Harry felt an heavy body slam into him. As the bigger body wrapped around his, taking the brunt of the impact before twisting out.

Pinned to the ground by a much heavier male, Harry stared into deep golden eyes. The werewolf inhaled sharply then growled "I'm not here to hurt you Potter. Relax." Harry snorted "you're one of Voldermort's minions!" The werewolf growled, a low dangerous rumble before he said "while we may serve the Dark Lord, we are not his minions, and you best better remember it boy."

The much hated word boy, caused Harry to mumble "yessir." The wolf blinked before lowering his head and lightly sniffing. Harry froze at the surprising move. The wolf said "who dare hurt you?" Harry blinked and said "no one." The wolf snorted before lightly nuzzling his neck. Harry froze again, feeling a warm tongue lap his pounding pulse.

"You taste good," the wolf murmured softly, "almost of pack." Feeling his wand, Harry felt an hand grip his wrist gently before prying the wand from his grip. A voice rumbled "can't have you harming the alpha, now can we, eh cub?"

"I'm not you cub!" Harry yelled at the voice, "you're not Remus!" The second wolf chuckled and said "perhaps not cub, but you are pack none the less." As the wolf atop of him got to his feet, Harry found himself on his feet. Surrounded by the entire pack.

"Can we keep him?" Harry heard one of the women plead hopefully, "Please Fenrir?" Harry's gaze fell on the big wolf who was staring at him with an appraising eye. Fenrir shrugged then said "might be able to ask Voldermort." As the wolf who called him cub leaned forward to nuzzle him lightly.

Harry shuddered, not from the cold, but the audacity of the wolves. As a female inhaled sharply, she growled around a mouthful of fangs "our cub, he's hurt!" Fenrir leaned forward to inhale, and Harry reacted on pure instinct.

As Fenrir yelped as his fist collided with his nose. Harry broke free of the surprised pack. As he ran like mad to reach the Dursley's home, he felt a chill ease across his spine.

Noticing an shadow ease over him, Harry glanced up. Before he had the time to scream, the shadow had dropped astride him. Brought rather hard to the ground, with a lean and lanky vampire astride him.

"Stop your struggling," the vampire hissed softly, "foolish mortal." As feet landed, then an amused voice "well Rayshead, looks as if..." The vampire snarled, hardly amused. As the vampire stood, hauling him upwards.

On his feet, Harry glanced at the wolf pack and vampire clan with wary eyes. Rayshead glanced at Fenrir and his bloody face. Fenrir glared at the vampire, who said mildly "I didn't think your pack had it in them to punch you."

"Because it wasn't them," Harry said twisting futiley in the vampire's iron-clad grip, "it was me." The vampire glanced down and said "a mere child punched a alpha?" Harry snapped "I'm not a child!" The vampire blinked at his explosion, but murmured "ah but you are a child."

"If we're done," Fenrir grumbled unhappily, "debating if he's a child or not, can we please get back to the task at hand?" Rayshead said "indeed." He grinned, baring long sharp canines. Harry swallowed, he had a feeling no one would find him once they were done with him.

"Relax child," Rayshead said brushing long cool fingers over his cheek, "you're not our target. Stay with Mesinda." A female vampire materialized, wrapping one arm around his shoulders. In an oddly protective gesture.

As the vampire clan and werewolf pack ambled up the walk towards Number 4 Privet Drive, Harry gasped. Mesinda said "it's okay lad, your muggle relatives will get their cuppance."

As the door flew off under Fenrir's kick, Harry heard an enraged scream "WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? GET OUT, HEY!" Hearing snarling, screams and rendering flesh, Harry swallowed hard. Mesinda gently stroked his hair, murmuring softly as he shuddered.

Not ten minutes later, did an resounding boom sound. If not for Mesinda's grip, no doubt the shockwave would of knock him off his feet. Harry gasped "what the bloody hell was that?" Mesinda said "blood wards coming down." As the clan and pack amble out, covered in blood. Harry swallowed back the bile.

As they neared, Harry noted that many of them carried various things of his his. Fenrir said his eyes glowing through the blood "we're taking you to Malfoy Manor. Now hold on tight cub."

As the big wolf wrapped him tightly in his arms, Harry gasped as the big wolf set him on his hip, one arm wrapped about his waist, then they were disapparating.

=======================End Flashback==================================

I don't want to change the world

I just wanna leave it colder

Light the fuse and burn it up

Take the path that leads to nowhere

Lucius glanced at Potter, who still stood ramrod still with the large serpant coiled around him. Voldermort said "so it has come to my attention Harry." Harry glanced up, his green eyes spitting angrily, but quailed under the glare.

"The wolf pack and vampire clan," Voldermort continued as if not interrupted, "say you are blood bound to certain elements." Potter's brows crinkled in confusion. Voldermort sighed softly and muttered "Dumbledore." Lucius choked at the mention of blood bonds.

"Being blood bound," Lucius said once he regained his breath and wits, "to elements, mean that you can call on certain of the five elements. Fire, air, earth, water and soul.

"Being able to call on fire, means you can control the fire element and all animals that have fire in their DNA. Such as Pheonix's and dragons. I can only name one who carries this gift, Charlie Weasley.

"If you can call on air, you can control the air element. And control all species of birds that can fly. Including owls and pheonix's. As well as minor animals that fly as well. No one has ever successfully controlled this gift.

"Being able to call earth means you can control the earth. The earth will be able to grant you an unlimited resevoir of magic to call on. Plants will react to you. In minor degrees of likeness, you can control plant population and create hybrid plants as well. I believe Professor Sprout is one who has this ability to a slight degree. As well as Neville Longbottom as well.

"Being able to call on water, means you have the affinity to create storms by merging the water and air elements. To slight more degree, aquatic animals will responde to your call. Even the fabled Kraken. This gift is rare. Only the son of Posideon has ever mastered this gift.

"The soul, however is the rarest of elemental calling. Because once the soul call comes, dementors will protect the soul caller because within the soul callers hands, the dementors will loose their wraithlike appearances and become more and more human in appearance."

"How does," Potter asked, his fingers absent-mindedly stroking Nagini's scales, "having elemental magic pertains to me?" Severus said "because their was a second prophecy made about you Potter." Potter jerked towards Severus.

If not for not having his wand and a large snake wrapped around him, Lucius was sure that Potter would of drawn on the Potions Master. Severus knew that too, because one side of his lips quirked upwards into a wry smile.

"You!" Potter yelped. Severus said "indeed." Voldermort said "second prophecy?" Severus said "yes... Let's see if I can remember it...

"The one who has the power to vanquish the dark lord, shall find elemental magic at his hand. For the vanquisher calls on all five elements. Fire, the call of the fire will bind dragons in a agreement. Air, the call of air will purge the last binding on his mortal coil and return a deity of immense power. Earth, the call of earth will see that the ones who wish him harm will find casting magic a unending battle. Water, the call of the dark depths will end a reign while bringing about a new reign. Soul, the call of the soul magic will bring back certain elements of the wizarding world and certain people to guide the young man into his new destiny. Dark can not live without light and light will die without dark. The one who rules, lives in both."

=================================================SS===========================================================

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

Severus rubbed his throat, taking the proffered glass of water with a murmured thanks. Potter stared at him, as if finally seeing him. Severus sighed then said "Trelawny did not cast that prediction."

"Then who did?" Potter asked warily, his body stiff. Severus said with a little sigh "not all seers are like Trelawny, some barely can manage the gift." Potter said "who?" Lucius said "the answer is obvious Potter." Potter blinked, his eyes went huge then said "you Snape?"

"Yes," Severus smirked at the astonished look on his face. Voldermort said gently stroking Potter's cheek with finger "perhaps it is for the best, Harry if you call us by our given names." Potter jerked away, nearly ended up tripping as Nagini twisted her long coils around his legs to prevent him from moving.

If not for five hastily muttered spells that held the foolish boy upright, instead of landing on his arse. Wait Five? Severus glanced over at Lucius, Bella, Voldermort and Draco. Wait Draco? The same thought must of went through their minds, because Lucius jumped to his feet and bellowed "Draco!"

"Yes Father?" Draco drawled as he sheathed his wand. Lucius growled "why are you out of bed?" Draco said "got thirsty, heard voices and decided to see what was going on." Potter stared at Draco with undisguised horror.

"So," Draco drawled, "why is Saint Potter..." He flinched at the look at Voldermort, Bella, Lucius and himself flashed at the boy. Voldermort said "mind your tongue there son." Potter hissed in annoyance at Nagini, who hissed back. Voldermort laughed softly then hissed. As Nagini slide down, she slithered off with a parting hiss.

An hiss that had Voldermort all but laughing at the look of shock on Potter's face. As Voldermort guided Potter towards a couch, Severus moved down to allow the dark lord to push Potter between him and Lucius. Sensing the vampires behind them, the seven large wolves settled down about the couch.

"So," Voldermort all but purred as he glanced down at the boy, "you will listen to what I have to say. Without interruptions." Potter glared but nodded stiffly.

As Voldermort began explaining, at first Potter intitially scoffed. But as Voldermort continued, his eyes widened slightly. Potter said interrupting "you mean Ron was paid to be my friend?" Voldermort sighed "interrupting. But yes. Dumbledore is paying Ron to be your friend. You got another question?"

"What about Hermoine?" Potter asked with an heart-wrenching look on his face. It took all of Severus' willpower to not draw the boy into a hug. No matter how much he loathed James Potter, he loved Lily Evans. And Harry may be a carbon copy of Potter, but he had Lily's goodness.

"Now the muggle-born," Voldermort said his gaze softening gently at the look on Harry's face, "she is your true friend. As is the Weasley twins. Beware of the little Weasley, Ginny. She wants the fortunes you hold."

"Fortunes?" Harry asked, slumping backwards. Voldermort said "oh Harry, how you've been tricked. Dumbledore, as your legal magical guardian has control of the Potter vault. Which is not the only vault you claim.

"As direct descent to Godric Gryffindor, you hold hhis vault. The goblins refuse Dumbledore entry to that vault. As direct descendant to Salazar Slytherine, on Lily's side, you have control of the Slytherine Vault as well. As well as some minor vaults that Dumbledore can not access. Such as the Percevell, Emrys, Riddle and Black Vaults."

"Wait," Harry gasped, "Riddle Vault?" Voldermort grinned "caught that you did. Yes. When I went to take control of you when you were a kid, I made you my heir. Now before you get mad at the fact I may of killed your parents, if they would of just handed you over without a fight, I would of left them alone.

"But Dumbledore brainwashed them into believing in the prophecy. They would not back down, so I had to kill them. But Dumbledore ruined my plans on taking you, because he cast the Avada Kevada in you, I directed the killing curse at myself in hopes to keep you safe."

"No," Harry gasped, "Dumbledore would never done that!" Severus placed one hand on Harry's shoulder, feeling him jerk. Severus said "Dumbledore fooled a lot of people, including myself."

"No," Harry gasped, rubbing his head. Voldermort said "no doubt you have a lot of things in your head. Why don't we all get some sleep? Lucius, you would not mind finding Harry a room so he can get some rest?"

"Not at all," Lucius drawled, his smirk contented. Now that they had Harry, everything could go according to plan.

Dumbledore would not live to see the end of the war. Lucius smirked at the thought of finally ridding the world of the so called "Master of Light" and once they did, he would become Headmaster of Hogwarts once and for all.
Sign up to rate and review this story