Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Elemental Magicks

Chapter 2- shopping

by ShadowcatofMN 1 review

After capturing Harry, Voldemort decides to take Harry shopping for new clothes

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry,Voldemort - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-26 - Updated: 2013-06-26 - 3651 words

0Cliche
I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

==============================HP======================================

Harry moaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Unable to fall asleep. As he heard footsteps, then a voices said "having trouble sleeping Harry?" Recognizing the voice as his Potions teachers, Harry said "yeah."

Snape walked in, then held out a vial. Harry eyed the vial, causing Snape to snort then say "I am not foolish enough to poison you, especially when Voldemort as plans for you. It's a sleeping draught."

"Plans?" Harry asked warily, taking the vial. Snape said "elemental magick." Harry said "elemental magick can't exist. All the books I read didn't say anything about it."

"All the books you read?" Snape asked lifting an eyebrow. Harry flushed then tried to backtrack "I mean Hermoine read." Snape's other eyebrow raise, Harry growled softly then said "all right, I read them." Snape said taking too much liberty as he sat down on the edge of the bed "then how come you pass in barely passable work?"

Harry flushed, glared at the vial in his hand before saying "I didn't want to lose Hermoine as a friend, so I gave in homework that was on level with Ron's." Snape said "hmm, and do you have your correct work?" Harry nodded, thrust the vial into Snape's hand and scrambled from the bed. Digging in his trunk, ignoring the muttering come from behind him.

Until broad hands wrapped about his waist and hauled him upwards. Fenrir rumbled "cub, you need your sleep. What in blazes do you think you are doing." As the wolf tossed him on the bed. Snape chuckled at the look of shock on his face.

Before he uncorked the vial and said "Drink." Pressing the vial to his lips. As Snape upturned the vial into his mouth, Harry swallowed. As he sank into a deep sleep, wolf and Potions Master glanced down at the slumbering teen.

===============================SS====================================

"If I," Fenrir said softly, "ever hear that you hurt him.." Severus said "I would never, there is too much of Lily in him. And if you ever hurt him." Fenrir said "He's pack, I could never hurt any member of my pack." As both men grudgingly set aside their differences.

In the morning, Severus awoke before anyone else. Heading for the kitchen. As he sat down, minutes later, Lucious ambled in. Still dressed in his sleeping clothes, though a silk robe was tied tight about him. His hair, a wild mess.

Severus snorted into his coffee, not once have he ever seen his friend in such a state. Lucious sat down with a groan before saying "I don't know how Dumbledore could have done all that to the poor boy."

"For the greater good," Severus said, a half second behind him was Harry. Lucious and Severus glanced. Standing in the doorway, his hair sticking up all over. Dressed in clothes apparently Draco's old things.

"Sleep well?" Lucious asked, his gaze scanning the small and underweight teen. Harry flushed at the frank look, but mumbled "good enough sir." Lucious said "please, call me Lucious." As Harry ambled in, taking a chair, farther from them.

As house-elves arrived with food, Severus handed Harry another vial. Harry stared at it. Severus said "Nuitrion potion, it will help you gain some weight." Harry eyed it warily, but drank it. He gagged, hastily drank some milk to wash the taste out of his mouth.

Under the joint look he was getting from him and Lucious, Harry took some food. Lucious said "as a guest in this house, you can have as much as you want." Harry said "this is fine." Severus heard Fenrir half growl and half snort.

"Cub," Fenrir said sitting down, "they are right." To them he explained. Harry froze, his lips trembled. Fenrir leaned over to playfully nip Harry's ear before saying something. Whatever he said caused Harry to flush. It was rather odd to see the gruff and highly dangerous wolf being playful.

After breakfast, before Harry could escape, Fenrir said capturing said teen "I think he needs some new clothes, don't you think?" Lucious said "right, those filthy muggle clothes won't do. And I know Narcissa would enjoy buying him a entire wardrobe."

"Buying for who?" Narcissa asked, a look of amusement in her eyes. Lucious said "how about we all head to Diagon Alley?" Severus said "is it wise, people know what Lord Voldemort looks like."

"But not too many people," Voldemort said casually, "knows what Tom Riddle looks like."

===============================AD====================================

Fall

Watch the end through dying eyes

Now the dark is taking over

Show me where forever dies

Take the fall and run to Heaven

Headmaster Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore glanced up when the summons came in. After learning from Arebella Fig that the Dursley's were found murdered most horribly. Ripped limb to limb, throats torn out, no blood.

And the Savior is missing. Glancing at the orb which would tell him if Harry was dead, he was immensely relieved to see that he wasn't. Minutes later, frantic summons from the Ministry had him heading towards Diagon Alley.

As he skidded to a stop, upon seeing, Lord and Lady Malfoy, Scion Malfoy, a man he never met before and Harry Potter. All of them surrounded by seven large dogs.

Lord Malfoy guiding Potter along, one hand in the middle of his back. In a protective gesture. Hearing voices shouting than Ronald Weasley skidded to a stop and gasped "Harry! What are you doing with these..." He never even got to finish the rest, before wands were resting on him.

Lord Malfoy said coolly "I would suggest blood traitor, that you remove yourself from our presence." Ron goggled at Harry and said hesitantly "Harry?" Harry blinked, something hardened in those eyes. Burying his face into Lord Malfoy's expensive shirt, causing the lord to glance down with an oddly tender look.

"As Lord Malfoy said," the unfamiliar man drawled, "remove yourself from our presence. You're upseting my son." Ron goggled again and said "son? Harry's parents are dead!" Lord Malfoy hissed "how dare you! I will have you know that since the deaths of his only living relatives, Lord Riddle has claimed custody over young Potter."

"And that means," Lord Riddle sneered at him, "I demand that you hand over the key to the Potter vault." Albus said "key? What key?" Harry peered out from behind Lord Malfoy before muttering something. That sounded suspiciously like 'Accio key." Then Harry snatched the golden key from midair.

======================================HP==============================

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

Grip tightening around the key, Harry heard Voldemort chuckle softly before hissing softly 'good job lad.' When realizing that none of them meant any harm, Harry had thought long and hard about what they had said.

As they headed directly for Gringotts, Harry heard all conversations falter upon seeing him in the midst of a group everyone had suspicions about being Death Eaters, though no one could ever prove that Lord Malfoy was actually one.

"How may I help you today Lord Potter?" Griphook asked cordially. Harry said "for the last six years, I have not been recieving any statements from my account." Griphook's brows lowered slightly and said "so you did not withdraw over seventy thousand galleons in these last six years?"

"No," Harry said weakly, only the supporting arm from Lord Malfoy kept him upright. Griphook said "then I will make it my top priority to get all the Galleons back with interest."

"Please do," Harry said softly, "can I also see what is in the Gryffindor, Slytherin, Percevell, Emrys, Riddle and Black." Griphook said "indeed."

Later after a long hour, after finding out he had over fourty eight million galleons combinded, thirty-nine millions Sickles and five five hundred and seventy-eight million Knuts.

As well as getting his heir rings. The Potter ring went on his left hand, ring finger. The Gryffindor ring went on his right hand, index finger. The Slytherin ring on his left, index. Percevell right ring finger. Emrys left hand, middle finger. Riddle, right hand middle finger and Black on his left, thumb.

As he placed each ring on, Harry could feel the bonding of the rings. After filling up a purse of coins, they headed to an shop, to buy clothes. After three long hours there, updating and expanding his wardrobe.

With clothes that would suit his position in the wizarding world. Dressed in black slacks, a black button up shirt with silver blazing. In dragon-hide boots, a cloak that the shop owner called Cloak of Shadows. After getting his hair redone, it is now shoulder length and completely tameable. With a streak of emerald green in the swept back bangs.

Harry glanced at himself in the mirror provided and could not believe how much he changed. A Silver watch on his right wrist. He hadn't planned on buying the watch, but seeing the snake design, he immediately had to have it.

At Borgins and Burke, Lucious had some business to deal with. As Harry wandered around with Draco, who kept up an running comentary on the various things they past. Stopping before the cage with the beautifulest snake he ever had laid eyes on.

Reading the tag "Alabamania Red Lace." As he continued to read "only three hundred of these snakes exist." The snake hissed softly at the pair peering at her. She hissed softly 'come clossser, let me bite you.' Harry said 'you don't belong in thisss cage.'

'A ssspeaker?' The snake hissed softly, 'wonderful. My name is Shrya. I would be honored to be yourssss.'

Behind them, Lucious and Borgin watched the snake and boy hiss at each other. Borgin said "she is extremely.. whoa Boy!" Harry allowed the snake to curl around his throat, resting her head on his shoulder.

Green eyes blazed as he coolly eyed the shopkeeper. Harry said "I'll buy her." Lucious smirked at the squeak of dismay from Borgin. As Harry paid for his purchases. Besides Shrya, he had bought the twin cane of Lucious. A complete set of books on the Dark Arts and a dagger.

The dagger went into a sheath, which he slide onto his ankle. Over at Madam Malkin's (Robes for All Occasions) shop, Harry bought new robes. Noting Ron wander in, Draco sneered softly and said "filthy blood traitor."

Harry snorted at that. After getting his robes, as they left, Harry said softly in Draco's ear "I don't care what you say about Weasley, but if you ever call Hermoine that filthy name, I will let Shyra bite you. Got me?" Draco said raising his hands in surrender "gotcha ya. Possessive enough Harry?"

"Not fighting are we boys?" Lucious asked placing one hand on Draco's shoulder and one hand on Harry's shoulder. Careful not to touch Shrya. Harry looked up and said "no sir, just explaining something to Draco."

As they stopped to eat, Harry caught sight of Dumbledore striding towards them. Harry sighed heavily into his mug of butterbeer, nearly causing the foam to explode onto his face.

"Can I help you?" Lucious asked coolly, his gaze narrowing on Dumbledore coolly. Dumbledore said "what are you doing here Harry?" Harry said "You don't have my permission to use my first name. Lord Potter-Gryffindor-Slytherin to you."

Lucious chuckled softly, trust the boy to put the old coot in his spot. Dumbledore said "now Ha- Lord Potter-Gryffindor-Slytherin, why aren't you at home?" Harry said lifting his chin in a regal mannor, "once Lord Malfoy, Scion Malfoy, Lord Riddle, Lady Malfoy and I finish shopping, we are heading to the Malfoy Manor."

"I meant at Privet Number 4," Dumbledore chided softly. Harry snorted and said "I do not call that home, never have. Anyway, the Dursley's are dead." As he turned away from Dumbledore, back to his meal. Lucious couldn't contain to chuckle at seeing the look on Dumbledore's face.

==============================TR======================================

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

Voldemort glanced up when the door to the study opened. As Nagini slithered in, hissing softly about foolish teens and werewolves. Minutes later, Harry came skidding in, his face red and tears streaming down his face.

Before Voldemort could ask why he was crying, Fenrir came flying in. As Harry shrieked and dove over the couch, Fenrir roared "cub!" Hearing Harry laughing, Voldemort glanced at the wolf. Seeing that his nails were painted a garish pink.

"Are you two," Voldemort asked mildly, "done acting like children?" Harry wheezed from behind the couch "he started it." Rolling his eyes at the childish antics of the thirty-five year old werewolf. Voldemort said "alright kids."

As Harry peered over, Voldemort glanced at his young protege and asked "tomorrow is your birthday." Harry nodded and said settling down on the couch "I'm nervous." Voldemort said "I don't blame you, Elemental Magi are rare. Especially of all five. No matter what, you still have us."

After dinner, as Draco and Harry went outside to play Quidditch, Severus glanced up from a stack of papers. Lucious mocked softly "preparing for the new semester?" Severus said "Actually, I'm grading Harry's old work from his previous years."

"What?" Voldemort asked, reaching across the table to snatch a paper up in long pale slender fingers. As his red gaze scanned the papers, one eyebrow quirked. Severus said "it recently came to my attention that Harry, not wanting to loose Miss Granger as a friend, did poor papers and good ones as well. He turned in the poor papers."

"Why in Merlin's name," Lucious wondered aloud, "would he do something so asinine?" Severus said "he didn't want.." Lucious growled "I heard that part." Severus smirked and said "Harry's an extremely loyal friend."

===============================HG====================================

And I'll survive, paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake

I will shut the world away

Dear Mione,

I suppose Weasley told you everything? Whatever he said is not true, please trust me Mione. You're my best friend. I know I left the Muggle world rather abruptly, but it was for the best.

No I am not hurt or in any pain. The Malfoys treat me like their son. And Dray, he's still pretty much a prat. But a good person once you get past his exterior. I'm sure you heard about the article in the Daily Prophet.

Yes I am Lord of seven houses, including Gryffindor and Slytherin. Now Salazar Slytherin was reported as an evil wizard, but I've learned otherwise. He never said that Muggle-borns should be outlawed from Hogwarts. That was our dear old Headmaster who circulated that rumor about.

Oh guess what? I am currently the richest Wizard in the entire British Isles. Yeah, ain't that a hoot. Enclosed is a purse of coins. I want you to buy a new set of robes for the school year and whatever books you want. I'll meet you in Diagon Alley to get our school books when the time comes.

Oh and, Dray will join us. If you see Weasley, tell him I do not want to talk to him ever again. You'll find out at the beginning of the school year. I love you Mione, you've been the best friend I could ever had.

Love Harry James Marvolo Potter-Gryffindor-Slytherin-Percevell-Emrys-Riddle -Black.( yeah a mouthful.)

Hermoine Granger glanced down at the letter, her gaze wide as she reread it. As she held the coin purse in one hand, then tipped it out onto the bed. Staring down in shock at the pile of golden coins, she counted them out. Over three thousand Galleons.

As the summer past, soon it was time to be heading to get her books. As she wandered along, she noted a young warlock lounging against the door to Flourish and Botts. Dressed impeccably, an snake topped cane held casually under one arm.

The black slacks, silver buttoned up shirt, black vest and black jacket. The warlock wore various rings and his black hair was pulled into a ponytail. Rubies winked from his left earlobe. The warlock pushed off the wall in a graceful manner and called out "Mione!"

Hermoine gaped as the warlock came racing towards her, then she recognized said warlock. As Harry skidded to a stop, an huge grin on his face. Hermoine gasped "wow, Harry."

As Harry caught her in a hug, Hermoine caught a scent of his cologne, expensive and rich. Harry said "did you have a good summer Mione?" Hermoine said "it was interesting, how was... Harry what's that?" Harry said patting the angular head with a finger "this is Shyra, she's my familiar."

The snake hissed softly, before curling back under Harry's collar. Hermoine said "what happen to Hedwig?" Harry said "she's back at home." Hearing "Granger." Hermoine turned towards Malfoy, who almost sneered, but Harry cleared his throat warningly.

"I'll be at the Three Broomsticks," Malfoy said coolly, "later Ryry." Harry said "later Dray." As Malfoy ambled off, Hermoine said softly "Harry?" Harry said offering his arm "Draco has strict orders never to call you that name."

As they walked along, Hermoine noted the pair of men following at an discreet distance. Catching her gaze, Harry said "they are bodyguards. Lord Riddle is very protective of me."

"Lord Riddle?" Hermoine asked. Harry said "my magical guardian." As reached Madame Florken, Harry said "now there is something I want to tell you." Hermoine glanced at him.

"During the sorting," he began his voice and demeanor confident, "I am going to be placed in a new house, we'll still be friends."

After getting new robes, Hermoine said "have you heard who's our New defense teacher?" Harry nodded and said "Dumbledore outdid himself, hiring that toad." Hermoine said "Harry!"

"What?" Harry asked unrepent, an grin lifting his lips. Hermoine shook her head and said "have you seen Ron?" Harry nodded and said "haven't spoken to him." Hermoine said "he's saying that werewolves and vampires murdered your relatives?"

Harry grinned faintly before saying "he's right though. Greyback and his pack, and King Rayshead and his clan." Hermoine said "I'm surprised that they didn't try to kill you."

"To Fenrir and the pack," Harry said unconcerned about using the dangerous werewolf's name, "I am their cub. They protect me, even from upset Death Eaters. I don't know how many Death Eaters have gotten clawed or bite insulting me."

Hermoine lifted an eyebrow, causing Harry to chuckle. Noticing a Goblin walk over before bowing and saying "Lord Potter-Gryffindor-Slytherin-Percevell-Emrys-Riddle -Black, we have an disturbance at the Potter Vault."

"Bloodfang?" Harry asked. The goblin said "yes my lord." Harry said "allright, let's go see what the commotion is all about." One hand gripped the Goblin's thick wrist, the other wrapped securely around hers.

Then it felt as if she was being shoved through a tube. As they reappeared, Bloodfang groaned "tell me Lord, how in Merlin's name can a fifteen year old Apparate?" Harry said "good luck I guess." Hermoine saw Ron standing before the closed vault, yelling angrily at the goblin who stood there with an guarded expression.

As they drew closer, Hermoine heard "-I am friends with Harry Potter. I demand that you open this vault! Now!" Harry said in a tone reminscent of Draco "only true friends of mine can access the vault, Weasley and you are not a true friend."

Ron spun towards them, his mouth fell open at seeing Harry. Ron spluttered "you look like that slimy git!" Harry said "I presume you mean Dray? Now Ronald Bilus Weasley, Draco and I may have started out on the wrong foot, but we've mended the past.

"Now you and I. We're done being friends. I found out why you became my friend. You wanted the fame that came with being my friend and the payment the old coot Dumbledore was paying you using the Potter Vault. I ask only this, would true friends accept money to be friends?"

Hermoine gaped at Ron, Harry gently tightened his grip in warning. Hermoine said "Harry, why didn't you tell me this before?" Harry said "I was scared you were being paid to be my friend, but I know you weren't. You are my best friend Hermoine Jean Granger and the Potter vault and all vaults attached to my name is open to you."

"WHAT!" Ron shrieked, "HOW CAN YOU LET THIS MUDBLOOD ACCESS YOUR VAULTS BUT NOT ME? I AM YOUR FRIEND HARRY JAMES POTTER, SHE'S JUST A TAGALONG! HOW CAN YOU DISMISS FOUR YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP?" No doubt he had more to say, but the point of Harry's cane under his chin froze his heated tirade.

If the cane did not freeze him, the cold anger in Harry's eyes did the trick. Harry said coldly and furiously "I trust Moine with my life Weasley. I would die to protect her and treasure our friendship." Hermoine stared at her best friend, seeing the cold anger and truth in those emerald orbs.

"You mean this Harry?" Hermoine asked. Harry turned to her, the anger disappearing from his eyes. He said "yes I do Moine. Friends of mine, true friends, have my word I would never let anyone hurt them. Come, let's go, I am sick of this scum."

As they walked away, her arm wrapped in his, his head held high in pride. Out in the sun, Hermoine noted the seven people. As Lucious Malfoy and the others settled around them, Hermoine surpressed the urge to giggle. And here she thought that her day couldn't get any weirder. To find out that seven supposed Death Eaters standing guard around the young Potter Lord, with no intentions to hurt said Lord.
Sign up to rate and review this story