Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It always starts with lockers.

Chapter Six part two

by insanecousinbenji 4 reviews

Frank wants to get to know his best friend's awkward, basement-dwelling brother.-A Frerard involving Frank and Gerard and delightfully unoriginal highschool frerardiness. Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-26 - Updated: 2013-07-07 - 698 words - Complete

1Funny
The next time Frank saw Gerard was lunch, which was odd in itself as Gerard usually preferred to eat lunch in the music room; hanging out with Ray as he practised guitar and avoiding the hustle and bustle of the busy school cafeteria. Today seemed to be an exception as Gerard and Ray appeared at Mikey and Frank’s table.

“Hey guys,” Said Frank. “What are you doing here?”
“We just fancied hanging out with you two today, didn’t we Gerard?” Ray nudged Gerard.
“Yep.” Gerard waved.
“Sure.” Muttered Mikey.
Frank winked. “I’m just glad to see your face, Gerard.” That was flirting, right?
Mikey and Ray snorted. Gerard just looked bewildered. Hm, maybe he was too subtle...

Gerard made to go round the table and pull up the seat next to Mikey's, so before he could move, Frank pulled out the chair next to his own, patting it and smiling. Gerard looked slightly scared and Frank hoped his smile wasn't too creepy, but Ray pushed Gerard towards the chair, so he mustn't have thought so.

“So what lessons have you had this morning, Gerard?” Asked Frank, as he got out his Tupperware box of pasta.
“Oh, erm art?..”
Gerard started unwrapping a sandwich.
“Ow! Why’d you kick me Mik-“
Mikey glared.
“Oh, I mean yes! erm art, art was good, how was your lesson, Frank?” Gerard looked up and paid attention.
“Music was cool, I learnt some new guitar chords and then Me and Mikey played hangman for half an hour, who’s your art teacher?” Frank kept smiling, smiling was probably the key.
“Mrs Jones.”
“Ugh, her, I had her the year before last when I did art, she kept yelling at me and sending me out for no reason.”
Mikey scoffed. “I’d hardly call it no reason Frank, the paint was not meant to go on your face.”
“It was an accident!”
“Frank, you looked like the lovechild of Adam Ant and an Amazonian tribesperson – that was no accident.”
Frank put two fingers up; Ray laughed; Mikey just rolled his eyes, saying: “I am not even going to dignify that with a response.”

Frank would have pointed out that that was a response but there were bigger things at hand.
“Thanks again for the picture, Gee.” He smiled sweetly; poking his lip ring with his tongue, now that was flirtatious, he was sure.
“No problem, Frankie.” Gerard looked so adorable and bashful, when Frank complimented him, he would so have to do that more often.
“You’re so talented -”

Gerard had a choking fit, spluttering on his sandwich. Mikey and Ray looked up from where they were reading a magazine ( An article reading:HOW MANY CELEBRITIES SECRETLY HAVE ROBOTIC ARMS?) worriedly.

Quickly, Frank dropped his fork and started hitting Gerard hard on the back, until;
“Eeew!” A piece of chewed lettuce flew out, landing in Ray’s hair.
“Get it out. Get it out.”
Mikey picked it out; great distaste showing on his face. “Gross.”
“You ok dude?” Asked Frank.
“Erm yeah, just erm –fuck- lettuce…” Croaked Gerard; his eyes still watering.

After Frank had passed Gerard his drink and the commotion had settled down somewhat, Mikey brought up the question of when could they next hang out?
“Hey, we could play video games and chill at my house tomorrow while my mom’s at her,” Frank shuddered, “Line-dancing class?”
“Cool, can Ray come? He has his own guitar hero…”
“Sure, and Gerard too of course.”
“Obviously…” Sniggered Ray and Mikey under their breaths, but Frank pretended to ignore them, looking towards Gerard.
“I’d be happy to come, if it’s really ok, Frankie?”
Frank confirmed that it indeed was and wore a smile for the rest of the day, that even Mikey’s continuous declarations that he was a loser in love, could not brush away.


A/N Hey there! I hope you liked the chapter the end's not the best but it's ok, I think there will only be two more after this one :o! I'll update as soon as time and Wi-fi allowance allow! Please Rate and Review because I seriously love your feedback :D
Sign up to rate and review this story