Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Troubled Times, You Know I Cannot Lie

Getting Ready For A Night On The Town

by livinginarepetiton 0 reviews

Billie and Mike are going out tonight, this is what leads up to it. ((Rated for profanity))

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2013-07-02 - 314 words

0Unrated
Billie POV

It's been two weeks at this school and I really don't plan on fucking it up. Mike is pretty chill, we've had a sesh together, him on bass me guitar and Tre drumming. We're pretty good, actually. Mike and I are supposed to head down to the boardwalk tonight, here in California it's pretty warm so the beach is open year round. There's a bunch of shops and arcades on the boards. Maybe we'll get some pizza and a few games or something. Yeah, cool. I guess I should get ready.

--End Billie POV--

Billie went back to his room after he showered and he threw on some jeans. There was a knock on his door. He. Was still shirtless, but it's not like he has tits to hide. He answered it, and to his suprise it was Mike. The blonde-haired teen went wide-eyed.

"I uh, um, hey!" Mike tried not to stare at Billie's bare torso which was somewhat tanned and mildly toned. Billie invited him in. Mike took a seat on a chair at a desk which was cluttered with lyrics and sheet music with the occasional music store catalog. Billie threw on a black tee shirt and awkwardly looked at Mike.

"Are you ready or do you have something to say about my lyrics?"

"They're amazing! But uh yeah I'm ready." Billie led mike out hid bedroom door being careful to shut the lights out and shut the door after him. They were greeted by Billie's stapfather on the way out. Billie walked right past him but Mike shot a glance at his grease stained white shirt. They both walked out the door after Billie shouted to his mom that he was leaving and she yelled back a simple "okay." They both hopped into Mike's convertible.

"Sick car dude," Billie said admiring the tan interior.

"Thanks, it's my dad's."
Sign up to rate and review this story