Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As Days Fade, And Nights Grow

Hedonism

by jack-the-ripper 3 reviews

Booth Park sure ain't for picnics.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-07-05 - Updated: 2013-07-07 - 2733 words

5Hot
"Where are we going?"

He didn't take the turn I'd expected him to, so either he didn't consider our little talk ride over or the dude was clueless enough to get lost in fucking Belleville.

"I strongly think we have some unfinished business here and not going all the way would be kind of cowardly, don't you think?"

I realized he was imitating me with that mocking, girlish tone he'd adapted.

"You don't sound anything like me" I stated, merely to not have to comment anything on what he had just said.

Where was he driving? Was he thinking what I thought he was thinking? For real? I had spent like three fucking weeks plotting and planning, and thought of a dozen ways I could lure him into having sex with me and this is how shit would go down? Way to kill the buzz.
For some reason, I wasn't pleased with this outcome.

I watched the road ahead and noticed him take unexpected turns after another. After the last one, the road became a bit bumpy and the roadlights were dim and flashing.

The headlights hit a sign that said Booth Park, and I let an unsurprised sigh as the car came to a halt. If you turned to Harrison from Passaic avenue you would end up at the north end of the park known as a place for hobos and junkies, but also as a hangout slash makeout spot for the more daring teens.

Picnics were for Belleville Park and most of the goody-two-shoes teenagers prefered the Flora Louden Park for their cute little outings..

Booth Park was for the hardcore, and the damned, I thought with a laugh.
Third River flowed through the greenery that eventually extended into Yantacaw Park, and then narrowed down to Memorial and flowed through the Northern Belleville.
I glanced to the right, catching a glimpse of the traffic on Franklin Street.

I suppressed a smile memorizing all the times we had cracked bad jokes about Frank's connection to the street named Franklin that led you to Chestnut Street and the nearby town, Nutley. Epic jokes, I thought as I shook my head and reminded myself once again that a trip to the old hoods was definitely due, only with Frank.

These neighbourhoods held so many crazy memories that I couldn't share with anyone but him. Mainly because no one else was there - it was always the two of us, causing mischief and getting into trouble.

We'd been to Booth Park several times, and I was always kind of in awe when we left without seeing a single body. The word was on the street that Third River was the best dead body discarding service in town.

I suddenly felt a heart-wrenching yearn for Frank. I thought of his expression at lunch and frowned, not knowing the reason to him being so disapproving. Did he know what I was up to with Gerard? Was I that transparent, really? And why would he care, exactly..?

I have absolutely no idea where the thought came from, the thought of Frank possibly being jealous of Gerard, but I discarded it immediately, thinking I already had one gay problem on my hands and I couldn't deal with another one right now.

I had nothing against gay people, in fact, I'd be the first one to encourage people into being themselves and not giving a fuck about what the society says, but having all these people I know turn out to be gay was kind of mingboggling and confusing.

But oh my fucking shit what if Frank was gay too? Maybe that's why he couldn't hold a girlfriend! Holy cow and the way he got along with Gerard so well! Maybe he has a crush on the guy. Maybe it's mutual. My mind raced as I found it impossible to block out these thoughts any further. My head snapped to the right and found Gerard sitting there, staring at me like I was the funniest clown in the circus while he smoked his cigarette.


I realized it would be best to wash off this horrorstruck expression I most likely wore and once again did my best to not let the G-word enter my brain.


Frank wasn't gay - he was my best friend and he would tell me if he was. He was just worried about me, just like Grace said. And Gerard here, was sort of gay but I had feeling it wasn't all that final.. There, calm down, only half a gay person in my circle of acquaintances, instead of two.


"You look petrified." He finally commented with a smirk. "The park scaring you?"

I quickly recovered and regained composure. "Pft." I scoffed "I scare the park."

"Right.. So the company scaring you?" His tone became a fraction darker, but I liked it.

"Not so much. Although, I'm kind of dumbstruck here. You really just dragged my ass to a goddamned park thinking we're gonna finish that business we've been talking about?" I let out a cocky laugh.

"Well Isn't that what you wanted?" He spat through his teeth, for some reason getting aggravated again.

"Well I don't particularly know what I want!" I yelled.

"Well I've noticed!" He screamed back. I wasn't sure at which point this became a screaming fest, but I as sure as hell wouldn't be the first one to go down on the volume.

"Well then that makes fucking two of us, doesn't it?!" I bellowed, hopping out of the car onto the moist grass.

I walked to the back door of the van, opened it and sat on the edge instead. It felt too weird sitting in that cramped little front cabin, unable to even look at the person you're screaming at without twisting your torso to an unnatural position which felt like you were getting your rib cage in a knot.




Sitting here seemed somehow less comical, though I'm sure it really wasn't.
I was just about to light my cigarette when his hunched, dark figure appeared in front of me.

"I like the sound of you screaming." He spoke, and something in the atmosphere had definitely come to a radical change.

I couldn't put my finger on it, though, and wasn't entirely sure whether his manners and tone were turning me the fuck on, or whether he just came out as a bit more of a maniac than before, telling me he like the sound of my scream and I still didn't have the brain to start running.

He took a step closer. "I'd love to make you scream some more."

That devilish grin on his lips helped me make up my mind. He wasn't planning on torturing me. He was planning on going all the way.

"I swear you're bipolar." I commented with a shrug, but after I spoke the words I came to the realization that every time we fought this guy seemed to get a hard on. Being annoying, fighting with him, screaming at him, and just basically being a bitch had been the key all along. Who'd have guessed - the man had a kink for aggravation!

He moved even closer and tugged on the fabric covering my thigh.
"Lose the jeans."

I raised my eyebrows, smiling a little. It wasn't exactly hesitation, but a question. I needed to know if he was being serious - I wouldn't put it past him to ditch me in Booth Park with no pants and drive away roaring with laughter.

He seemed to hear the unspoken question, and answered with a simple nod.
I sent the cigarette flying somewhere to free my hands, and quickly discarded the jeans I wore.
I sat there in t-shirt and slightly see-through hipsters only, not feeling the least bit self-conscious as he stared at me.

Now he seemed to hesitate, giving a quick glance to right anf left, propbaly declaring our surroundings vacant, and looked back to me. I leaned back a little, supporting my upper body with my arms that I'd placed behind me, further away on the floor of the van.

I parted my legs and plastered a smirk on my face that said what are you going to do now, mister older Way?

He closed the gap between us and with a swift movement, undid his belt and jeans, letting them, along with the boxers, fall down to his knees. His hand went to my panties and ripped the delicate lacy fabric to shreads.

It was all a big hassle, really, reminding me of the earliest experiences on the sex department that I had. You know as a teenager when in a dark room you try to control your nerves and act like you know what you're doing though you don't, clothes won't come off and everything happens so fast yet so ungracefully you barely have the time to notice. Yeah, like horny fucking teenage sex.

Before I knew it, his hands gripped my thighs with such force I just knew it would leave bruises, pulling me closer to edge of the floor. He was up higher than I, but it didn't seemed to bother him as he moved his hands to grab my waist instead, his fingers burying into the firm but sensitive skin on my upper thighs and lower back, lifting my body up to meet him.

My arms gave up and I let my body fall to the floor, my back making contact with all the small rocks and dirt of the carpet. They stung under the weight of my body, but I couldn't care less. Gerard's grip on me stung, too, but despite the pain I was praying he wouldn't let go.

I closed my eyes, so ready for the taking, but the feeling of his hard cock thrusting into me with all the force the man had in him made my eyes bulge out and I sucked in my breath, trying to hold back the loud moan that was trying to make its way up to my lips.


"Fuck yeah" I heard him grunt.


I looked up at the man standing between my legs, slightly leaning forward, holding my hips up with his strong arms. I felt a new wave of desire coming on as the dim lights of the park illuminated the view.
I felt him throb inside me, and I yearned for another thrust.

"Shit- just," I found it hard to speak without moaning "Keep going" I manage to blurt out, and could see the smug, hungry smirk form on his lips.

"Keep going?" He repeated, and took me off guard again, retreating a bit and then thrusting in again so hard I felt my insides turn, and a loud moan escaped my lips.

And then he kept going, increasing the pace and thrusting in and out, making me feel like an inflatable fuck doll, but one that would get her share.

The waves of pleasure washed through me, making my skin crawl, and somehow the pain he inflicted with his rough hands just seemed to, in some twisted way, add to it.
I shuddered as I watched the man and heard his suppressed moans and grunts, and pursed my lips in attempt to keep quiet myself.

His left hand let go of my ass and moved to cup me, his fingers applying slight pressure on the clit. He didn't even have to move his fingers, for the movement of our bodies colliding into one another caused such friction that it was more than enough to push me over the edge.

My breathing became shallow and frantic, and I arched my back and tried to move my hips to meet his, but gave up as I realized he was still doing the work for me, so I settled on laying back and letting the feeling build up, until finally it was too much to take and my body went rigid.

He stopped abruptly, and I balanced on the edge of the orgasm for what felt like a million fucking years. The high-pitched moan that escaped my lips triggered him to continue thrusting and I fell over, panting as I reached the heavenly climax I knew would come. It was hard and fast, and left me feeling both filled with satisfaction yet empty inside.

My muscles tensed up and relaxed every few seconds until he let go of my hips and dropped my lower body onto the floor. My legs that had been wrapped around his waist fell to the ground, and I was too preoccupied in the pleasure to even try and look more gracious than I did.

I watched as he grabbed himself and stroked hard until my abdomen was covered in the sticky substance.
After catching his breath, he looked me dead in the eye and I made a point to not break away.



"Did we just fuck up real bad?" I asked with a ragged voice.

He stared at me for a moment, leaning forward and panting.

"I don't know.." He whispered and grabbed my torn underwear from the floor beside me and wiped his dripping dick with it.

"Yeah.. Yeah, I think we did." He added with a strange, bitter laugh and threw what was left of my hipsters on my stomach.

By the time I was done wiping his cum off my skin, he was already dressed and I jumped up, throwing the panties into a bush nearby and hastily yanked my jeans on, starting to feel self-conscious.
It all felt so surreal.






The ride back to the city was awkward beyond belief. We chain smoked in silence, trying to act as if we were too tired or wrapped up in our own thoughts to socialize. The thirty-five minutes passed slowly while we both were avoiding conversation.

What was there to say? What could possibly be a reasonable thing to say to someone you weren't partically fond of but who you had inside you ten fucking minutes ago? I had no idea.
Sure I'd had one night stands before (Mikey hardly ever failed to remind of them with his negative, disapproving remarks) but I'd always been able to flee as soon as my legs would carry.
I never had to stick around to ponder whether I should bring up the weather or ask him about his favorite ice cream flavour..

When the van finally pulled up at the familiar driveway in front of our apartment building, I was surprised to be the only one to get up.

"So you're gonna go live at Donna's, then?" I mused, holding the door open.

"Not unless I have to. But for tonight I think it would be best.." His voice trailed off.

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me."

I didn't know what else to say, so I closed the passanger side door and turned to go home,
when I heard the window being rolled down. I turned back.

"Sorry about your underwear, Em." He let a goofy smile spread across his face, and my knees almost gave in.

"That's ok." I chuckled, though it really wasn't.

I mean yeah it was a freakishly hot thing for him to do to literally rip my panties off, but the truth was that I was a very poor girl and couldn't affor to buy new ones just like that. This meant I was going to have to start doing my laundry more often than I already did, which was kind of a bummer.
Also, I had been wearing my favorite ones tonight so it counts as a personal loss, as well.


"I'll buy you new ones." He offered laughing "I'll bring them next time."

"Oh fuck off!" I exclaimed with a pouty smile and started for the door.


I heard the van pull away, and let the smile I wore grow to reflect my true feelings.
Oh shit, he said next time! I thought and danced up the stairs and into the apartment,
trying very hard not to wake anyone who was prone to killing my buzz, such us Mikey the moodkiller.

Realizing I hadn't had a single drink all day, I gave myself permission to chug down a shot of vodka and fell fast asleep.





So there, it happened. Any thoughts on this? There has to be! Puh-lease!
The last few chapters, despite having been rated, have zero reviews. This makes me sad.
Sign up to rate and review this story