Categories > Original > Drama > I Hate You But I Can't Resist You.

The Woods

by Riot_Hard 0 reviews

I'm sorry if my grammar is bad I tried to sound as proper as ever. >.< please review and Email me suggestions at my.pet.rocks.barman@gmail.com thank you!!!!

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-07-08 - 1352 words

0Unrated
I woke up to Eric and Danny talking. I leaned up from my bed. There was Ben.. In the door way.. Staring. At me.. 
I yawned and went face down in my pillow. Them Danny came over and sat on my back. 
"Wake up silly girl!!!" 
"Get off me Danny." The words muffled by the not-so-fluffy-pillow as they came out my mouth. Danny jumped off and I moaned and flipped over almost falling off the edge of the mattress.
"Woah miss." Ben ran over and guided me back in the middle of the bedding. Miss? Hmm. 
"Are you okay?" He seemed so caring and NO! What am I saying ! No! No! No! 
"Umm yes. Thank you." 
He smiled "you're welcome." 
I sat up and Eric gave me a sure-you-don't-like-him-smirk. 
"Good morning love." She grinned and threw an apple juice carton at me. 
"Good morning babe." Ben looked confused as if he thought we were serious. 
"Oh Ben. The girls are just goofing! They're not actually together or anything. It's a best friend thing. Haha." Danny chuckled and give Eric a wink. 
"Well what are we all suppose to do today?" 
Danny responded. "Nothing. Well socialize. But we do that anyway. Maybe you can show Ben around to the other buildings." 
"I thought you were..?" 
"No. Me and Eric are doing some stuff today." 
"Oh okay. Well I'm shall get ready and then we can go." Danny and Ben walked outside and I shut the door behind them. 
"ERIC!" I leaped on her.
"What!!!!"
"You and Danny?! That's so sweet. Who asked who to hang out? And what are you doing?!" 
"Okay! Okay! Calm down!! He asked me. And we are going down to the old oak. Kinda like a date." She smiled and blushed. 
"Aww!!! That's sweet!"
"Now, you tell me about you and Ben. What do you think of him?" She took out a Smashing Pumpkins tank top. 
" I'm not sure." 
"Emie I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything."
"I honestly don't know Eric. I swear. It's odd. He seems cool but I don't know.. He's hiding something I know it." 
"Ohhhh.. Maybe he'll tell you." She winked at me. 
"Maybe. Hey will you get me a shirt to match my ripped deep purple skinny jeans?"
"Yeah. Catch." She threw it at me. 
"So where are you taking Ben?"we met up at the mirror. 
"I don't know. I'm thinking the silver pool. And maybe the woods. Hand me that eyeliner pencil."
She handed it to me. Looked at me.
"You know we can't go in the Woods. It's forbidden." 
"We've done it before Eric. Beside we won't get caught. All the nurses will be at the socializing group." 
"True. I swear if you get cau-" 
"We won't Eric. I swear it." I applied my black smokey eye makeup and straightened my bangs as she found her next words to say to me.
"You better not." She mumbled. And smiled and straightened her top layers of brown hair. We put everything aside and walked out the room. The guys greeted us and we went our separate ways.
"Hey! Met us at 1pm at Silver Pool." 
"Okay!"
Ben stayed close but looked so far. His eyes seemed so lost. 
"Is there something troubling you Ben?"
He looked up. "It's nothing. So where are we going?"
"Umm I was thinking we could sneak to the Woods. If you don't want to sneak anywhere, we don't have to we can go else where."
"No. That's fine. We may do that." 
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yes. Of course."
"Are you always this proper?"
"Yes and no. I tend to mix them up. Yes I'm proper. More proper at times."
"How are you no so proper if you don't mind my asking?"
"Please. I don't mind at all. As kids we are taught manners and things such as that. I was taught that using foul language is improper. There forth makes me improper." We came to the dividing door of the center hall and as he opened the door for me I spoke.
"Thank you. Well you may cuss around Danny, Eric, and I. We don't mind." I laughed. 
He smiled. 
"Thank you. So how did you, Danny, and Eric meet?"
"Well Danny was here first. Than I came in and he took me in like I was his own blood. Then Eric came and she was I assigned to my room and we bonded when we saw each others albums." We turned down to east side hall. 
"This is the east hall where the nurse's office is, right?"
"Yes. I take it Danny showed you this place."
"Yes. He's pretty cool. He told me to ask you about his band he wants."
"Of course he did. Well he always wanted a band. A rock band. He's a very talented singer and he can scream and growl like no other. Since he told you to ask me about it, he also wants me to ask if you'd like to help him in finding the band."
"I would be happy to help." He chuckled and started skipping. 
"Haha. You're definitely one of us now." I skipped along side him. The head nurse pulled out at front of us and we came to an immediate halt. 
"You know the rule Emily."
"Yes, Head Nurse." She left the scene to looking over the social event. 
We turned down the south hall and Ben laughed under his breath.
"Haha ahem. Sorry about that I didn't mean for you to get into trouble."
"No. Don't worry about it. She doesn't like me, Danny, or Eric. She think we belong in prison rather than here."
"Oh. Why is that if I may ask?"
"You may ask anything you want. It's mostly cause her son listens to the same bands as us and he killed a man and was put in prison. She blames the bands rather than the person. It's a shame."
"Oh. Well that's fucking stupid."
"Yeah. It is. So how are you taking it in being here?"
"Pretty well. Better than some I'm guess." He looked back at the old man yelling about the civil war the Americans had. 
"He doesn't mean any harm. He's American but was transferred here. Why? I'm not sure. But he has amazing stories." 
"I'm sure he does. " he opened the door for me again.
Hmm. sweet. Funny. I need more.
"Is that the Woods?"
"No. Well yes. But not The Woods. The Woods is an old building the nurses use to keep supplies in. Things such as cigarettes, face scrubs, hair supplies and makeup. The cigarettes are old but there's still good. They have other stuff in there too. Everything is old in there but it's still fresh."
"Oh okay. You look amazing by the way."
"Thank you. You look sharp as well."
He cleared his throat and we climbed down the rocky hill. 
"Why do you call it The Woods?" 
"It's how I described it the Eric when Danny and I showed it to her. There's small plants that grew inside the place."
"Oh okay. So is this like a welcome to the group thing?"
"If you'd like to think of it as that then yes."
"Okay." 
I lifted the board that lied across the opening of a busted window. We climbed through and walked to the shelves. 
"Do you smoke?"
"Yes."
"Here you go."I tossed the cigarette box to him.
"Thanks. So is Eric and Danny together?" 
"Yes and no. They both like each other. And Danny just made his first move by asking her on a date. We will find out tonight though." 
"Okay. I can trust you, right?"
"Yes. As long as I may have the same trust in you."
"Of course. So do you believe in things other than humans?"
"Like aliens? Or vampires? Or werewolves? What do you mean?" I looked confused maybe it's because I am confused. 
"Vampires."
"Umm I'm not sure. I don't believe in anything. It you showed me proof I would."
"May I then?" He stepped forward closer to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story