Categories > Original > Drama > I Hate You But I Can't Resist You.

I want nothing

by Riot_Hard 0 reviews

Ben enter the asylum and he meets Emily Danny and Eric.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-04-18 - 765 words

0Unrated
I hate you but i cant resist you Chapter 2

As his eyes pierced right through me, I swear that they could be the death of me. 'I'm so stupid' I thought. 'hi I'm Emily..' Well damn. Nice going. But he kept his eyes on me the whole time. I have to say something so he doesn't think I'm slow too. I probably am but I don't want him to know. at least not now
"Umm so how was it like in Seattle?"
'Nice Emily.' His eyes look like they were trying to find every detail about me.
"It's umm boring there." His eyes stopped searching me. He coughed and looked down and back up at Danny.
"Um Danny, will you show me my room so I can place my things in it?"
"Yes. Sorry I should have done that first. We will come back. alright?"
We nodded and they left. He left, looking back at me before Danny closed the door.

"Emily!"
"What..?"
"I saw that."
"Saw what? If you're talking about Ben, then you're getting something wrong. I don't even know him."
"But you want to."
"What? No! He seems rough. I mean he just seems like..... Well I can't explain it. I want nothing to do with him."
"Sure. It's not like Im going to tell him or Danny."
"Tell them what?"
"That you like Ben."
"Eric I don't like him! How could I like him when I don't even know him?!"
"Okay okay yeash. Calm down."
And she burst into laughter.
All I could do was chuckle and roll my eyes at her. Me? Like Ben? Ha! She must really belong here then! But then there was something about him.. The way his eyes stayed on me.. I have to get to know him. But I want nothing to do with him.. What's wrong with me. I feel different. Like a different person.. But I'm me. I'm Emily. No one else. But why do I feel so different.
"Hey Eric. Where's your Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge cd?"
"It's in the cabinet we keep our band T-shirts in."
"Okay."
I dig through the cabinet.
"It's not here."
"Look where the other CDs are then.
Or maybe in the player."
"Okay." I dig and dig. "Found it."
"Hey play Helena."
"Okay."
Danny walked back in.
"Hello ladies.." Danny's usual response to us while he walks in.
"Hey I'm trying to put my shirt on!"
"Oops."
"I was joking. I would have locked the door then." Then I heard a chuckle. I turned and looked. Standing before my eyes was ben. Shit! Great now he's going to think I'm weird.
"Sorry. Me and Danny are just really good friends. He's like my big brother." I walked over to Danny and put my arm around him.
"I can see. You three seemed really close.. Almost family."
"We are family." All three of us at the same time.
I spoke up. "Ahem. We mean. We're just the closest thing to a family to each other."
"Oh." Danny looked over and took over the conversion.
"And you're the newest member to this family. What do you ladies think?"
Eric nodded in agreement. I did the same. No no no. I want nothing to do with him. Nothing.
"I can tell you really enjoy music."
Ben said looking at our CDs we had laying on the table.
"You have amazing taste." He put the Metallica cd back down
"Yeah. Emily can play a thousand different instruments!" He looked up at me.
"Really?"
"Don't lie Eric!" I looked down at my bed where I was sitting." Not really a thousand."
"What do you play?" His eyes seemed so interested.
"Umm drums, guitar, bass, umm piano, clarinet, and flute."
Danny had to butt in.
"And she's an amazing singer."
"Not that great Danny."
"I would love to hear you sing some day." What the hell is that suppose to mean? This guy don't even know me. And now he just would love to hear me sing? Who does he think he is? Prince Charming or some shit? This guy must be clearly out of his mind. I mean..... But there's just that... Well I don't know. It's like I'm drawn to him but I don't want him. It's like a moth or a fly to a light lamp zapper... The moth wants the light but not the effect or whatever. it wants it but it would kill it. What should I do? I'm just a girl that 'belongs' in a asylum her whole life.. I don't want him..
Sign up to rate and review this story