Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mother Earth and Sister Moon

Mother Earth and Sister Moon

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Now I've never been one to poke around folk lour, but they look just like....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-07 - 993 words

0Unrated
"Go!" I hissed, shoving Mikey past me as we ran down the dirty alley away from the mob of fans. We hid behind a dumpster for a good twenty minutes before there was silence.

"Luna, you are so much trouble!" I heard a girl laugh, making me cringe against the bricks at me back. The sound of light footsteps made me hold my breath.

"You're one to talk, Gaea." a second girl said softly. "I let go and let the moon influence my behavior." I heard a loud crash and breaking glass.

"And that's different than any other day? Hm little sister?" I peeked over the can slowly. They were young, both beautiful. Behind them, there was a tipped trashcan and a bunch of scattered glass. The smaller one had long blond hair that swayed around her shoulders and pale skin.

The taller one had a slightly tanned tone to her skin and her short brown hair framed her soft face. "Oh just because you're so grounded doesn't mean I have to be." The smaller one said, spinning on her foot. She walked backwards, looking at the tall one. "It's how we balance." She laughed.

"Luna, be careful. There's dumpsters there." Gaea warned Luna. Luna looked at the dumpsters and grinned. I bit my lip.

"There's boys." She stated. I felt my heart in my throat. "Why are you hiding?" She asked, lifting her small body up onto the lid of the dumpster.

"Running from fans." Mikey said, his voice calm. "Sorry. Unintentional eavesdropping." Luna laughed. "I'm Mikey." he held his hand out the small girl. "And this is my older brother Gerard."

Luna jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "You must know our names already." she smiled at him, shifting her position.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." He grimaced, putting his arms around her waist. I stared at him.

A warm hand touched my shoulder, making me jump slightly. "Forgive my little sister. She's just a little woohoo today." Gaea smiled at me, her eyes the color of sunlight beaming through tree leafs. "Well, every day." she sighed.

"Oh shut up. If I wasn't like this, you wouldn't be like you are." Luna said as she let go of Mikey.

"THERE THEY ARE!!!" I whirled to look at the end of the long alley. A huge crowd of girls were gathering at the mouth.

"Run!" I pushed Gaea ahead with my hand. We ran to a dead end, getting stopped by a huge fence. "Shit! Uhh...." I looked around.

The gate swung open from the side. Luna stood there, shoving Mikey through. "Come on then!" She waved her hand at me. I didn't think, just squeezed through the small opening.

I hadn't seen Gaea slid through, but she stood next to me on the other side. Luna pulled the fence shut and locked it back into place. "Luna!" Gaea gasped, stepping closer to the fence.

"Someone catch me!" she said, grabbing the chain-link. She scaled the fence so fast it looked fake. Mikey moved under her as she flipped over.

She huffed as she landed in his arms, her arms holding onto his shoulders. "Run!" Gaea laughed, shoving me lightly. "You guys can hide out at our place!" She said as the fence shook behind us.

We ran down an empty street. The whole place looked abandoned. "Turn right at the next house!" I followed Luna around the corner. "This is it!" She ran up to a door in the middle of a long brick wall.

It looked so out of place I almost stopped. She opened it and waved us ahead of her. I went into the dark, cool area. "Careful." Gaea's soft voice made me jump. "There's stairs." she took my hand in hers, her warm skin giving me goosebumps.

"I feel like I've seen you and Luna before, Gaea" I whispered, not sure how much room we had. She stopped on the stairs, making me bump into her.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I didn't hear anything in the pause. Where are the other two. "There's two sets of stairs. Luna must have taken the others." she said like she was reading my thoughts.

"I've seen you two before. I think. In a book." I said softly. My eyes were starting to adjust to the darkness, and Gaea was the only thing I could really see. She seemed to radiate her own light.

She hung her head. "So what do you think? What was the book about?" She asked, not looking at me.

"Mythology. Gods and Goddesses. Isn't Gaea the name of Mother Earth? And Luna means Moon in Latin, right?" She looked at me then, her green eyes burning. "Are you...?" I trailed off, my mind refusing to finish the sentence.

"Yes." she sighed. "I am Mother Earth." She groaned.

"And Luna?" I asked, my heart racing.

"Sister Moon. That's why her hair and eyes are so different. She is the Moon. I'm the Earth." She said simply and bluntly. "Now we need to catch up to them. Who knows what crazy thing Luna's got planned with your brother. She's probably already told him."

She let go of my hand and started walking again, her skin lighting up like she'd been set on fire. I followed her down the stairs, not worried about what was going to happen next.

I think I'm in shock. Not freaking out over meeting an immortal. Not bothered that her sister was one too. Or that we were at their mercy.






So this is going to be a three part thing. And I really want to cosplay Mother Earth now. All I'd need is a Sister Moon. Maybe I can find one....

I don't know. It's been weird here and bleh. I need to go eat before my mom gets even ore constipated. So R+R and all that fun stuff.

Hugs and Cornnuggets,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story