Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mother Earth and Sister Moon

The One

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Is it possible that there's such a thing as a 'soulmate'?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-09 - 1300 words

0Unrated
Gaea seemed to know where we were headed, so I followed her blindly, her glow hurting my eyes if I looked directly at her. The heat she let off made the air dry out and my hands clammy. "So where exactly are we going?" I asked her softly.

"To where Luna and I live. At the time being." her voice sounded different. It wasn't soft and shy like when she'd spoken out in the alley. It was louder, her words pointed. She turned to the left and opened a door, her skin dulling back to the color it had been. "After you." she waved her hand in front of her.

I walked through the door and was blinded by light. Her hand touched my shoulder as my eyes adjusted. We were in a large warehouse like building, lit with long lights on the ceiling.

Mikey was under Luna on one of the large couches, her legs on either side of his. "Micheal James!" I shouted. They both looked at where I stood. Luna had a huge smile on her face. Mikey's was a flushed face with nervous eyes.

"Luna!" Gaea snarled. Luna laughed and jumped off of Mikey, spinning on her toes over to us. She took my hand and I felt how cold she was. The opposite of Gaea.

I stumbled as she pulled me over to the couch where Mikey still sat. With a strength that shocked me, she pushed me back, slamming me into the couch. "Let's have some fun!" she smiled, her voice light.

"No. Luna, have you told him?" Gaea grabbed her sister by her shoulders. Luna laughed and spun out of her sister's hands.

"Of course I haven't. Why, couldn't keep your mouth shut dearest sister?" Gaea's face went blank. "You told him, didn't you?" Her pale finger pointed at me. Gaea ducked her head. "And you call me crazy." Luna sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

"I didn't have to tell him. He knew." Gaea's eyes met mine, the same eyes from the alley. "He's smart. Very grounded."

"Grounded huh?" Luna looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "So you think he may be the one?" she asked her sister, not looking away from me.

"It's a possibility. He didn't freak out when I told him, at least." She said. The one? I've heard that before, but it slipped my mind now.

"I see." Luna stood in front of me now. "Gerard, stand up." I got to my feet. Luna took hold of my shirt and dragged me over to Gaea. "Show me." She let go of me and stepped back.

"What's going on?" Mikey asked from the couch, starting to get up. Luna looked at him and he froze in place. Gaea touched my cheek, making me turn back to face her.

"Don't worry. It shouldn't hurt." she whispered to me. I stared into her eyes. Heat spread through my body from her fingers, dripping into my arms and legs and stretching through my chest. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.

"I think so." I said, enjoying the heat. "What was that?" I asked, feeling slightly heavier.

"It was a form of a test." Gaea explained. "You took my heat without dying, just as the legend said. But that's not the major test."

"Then what's the major test? And are you two talking about the one who is to be your immortal partner?" The sisters shared a look.

"He is smart." Luna scoffed, crossing her arms. "Just do it Gaea." she sighed. Gaea's hands took my face and her lips touched mine.

It felt like I was going to explode. Like I was going to float away if she let go of me. In an instant after our lips met, I felt it.

The bind that tied me to her. There was no leaving her. No going somewhere without her now.

Her lips left mine, leaving me to gasp. "I found you!" she laughed, hugging me to her. "I finally found you!" She kissed me again, her lips frantic.

When I pulled back, Mikey was staring at me. "What?" I asked. He flinched.

"You're skin is darker." He said, not meeting my eyes. I looked down at my arms and found them to be a shade darker then the had been. "And your eyes are creepy."

"They're lit with the energy that flows from the magma in my body." Gaea said softly, making him gasp. "They will return to normal before long." She assured him.

"But what the hell just happened to my brother?!" he roared, jumping off of the couch. His hands were clenched at his sides, his body shaking.

"Mikey, it's okay. I'm fine." I smiled at him, feeling sure of myself. He looked at me with fearful eyes.

"Mikeyboo, you're my one." Luna touched his arm, making him jump. She took hold of his hand. "Please don't be afraid." She whispered. I could see her eyes changing.

A flicker of white flashed through the black, and left small dashes to leave contrast. Her face grew paler, her lips losing the bright color and fading into a soft pink trace. Her hair seemed to be alive, moving in different directions.

"Mikey, I am Sister Moon. Gaea is Mother Earth. Gerard is her partner for eternity. You are mine." His eyes went blank for a moment, his skin going pale.

"L-Luna..." he whispered, his breath steamy between the two of them. I started to take a step toward them, but Gaea's hand on my arm stopped me.

"Let them be. It will be over soon." She said in my ear. As I watched, Luna touched her pale lips to Mikey's. The color was sucked out of his skin, leaving him pale as...the Moon.

Mikey's scream echoed around the room, making me jump. Gaea's hand on my arm kept me in place. As Luna held Mikey up, I held my breath. "Is he okay?" I asked softly.

Luna looked at me, more and more stars darting through her eyes. "Yes." She smiled at me, her pale lips pulling up at the corners. "He's perfect." She sank to her knees, pulling him into her lap.

After a few minutes of a stressful silence in which none of us moved. Mikey sat up in Luna's arms. His light brown hair was lighter, almost a sandy blond.

As he looked at me, I saw the major change. His usually bright green eyes were as black as Luna's. "Wow Mikes. That's creepy." Luna glared at me, her hair hovering off of her back.

"My eyes? Is that why everything is so dark?" He covered his eyes with his hands, resting his head back in Luna's lap. "Hello dear." He touched her face with the tips of his fingers.

She leaned into his hand, a smile on her face. "Hello." She smiled back. Gaea's hand moved down my arm to my hand, her fingers weaving with mine.





So, so sorry for not updating ANYTHING in like weeks. But I was in Texas but now I might be moving to Portland and AFW is in a couple days and the TSP photoshoot the day before AFW starts and I've been working on my novel and a collab novel with my friend and it's AHHHH in my life right now.

And I really don't have much time at the moment, but I promise once things have settled a little, I'll update a few more things asap. But for now, all I can say is my usual crap.

Check out TSP on FB and YouTube and R+R.

Hugs and BopIt!
-Lala

PS - I'll have videos and pictures from AFW as soon as possible and I'll have the links for you guys once it's all done and up!
Sign up to rate and review this story