Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

8

by PartyPoisen 3 reviews

Co-writer Poppana. Writer of Learn to fly and Fly Away. Responsible for Rose.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-09 - Updated: 2013-07-18 - 5959 words

0Unrated
"She did what?!?" Gerard shouted/asked.
.
Romy had attacked her teacher in the parking lot when he had grabbed her and tried to drag her into the school so she got her plastice baby and continully hit him till he let go. She stormed into the school herself when the jocks and Mr. Fray had ran over to stop her. In turn her dad was called and there she was with the crying plastic baby in the principles office well her dad went ape shit. She stopped listening awhile ago and kept replaying that moment in her head over and over.
.
"She attacked her art teacher with her plastic baby before running back in when the football team and their coach seen her and ran to the art teachers defence."
.
Gerard looked down at Romy and shook his head. Inside he was laughing at the thought of Romy using a plastic baby doll as a weapon against someone. On the outside he was holding himself back from grabbing her in the Homer/Bart Simpson hold. Romy just sat there with the crying doll looking like shit. No make up at all and she was in wrinkled clothes that were more than likely dirty. He sighed and turned back to the principle when he seen Romy was not gonna look at him or make a out burst to defend herself from the accusations. .
.
"What course is the school gonna take?" He asked.
.
"First offence, we wont count the countless fights she was in her previous school year, so a three day suspencion and she will be moved from her art class to wood shop. And two day detention in our stricter classrooms with Mr. Bale."
.
Romy jumped up at the table and and banged her fist on the desk shocking everyone including her dad who jumped.
.
"THAT IS NOT FAIR! HE IS FOR THE SERIOUS OFFENDERS AND ACTS LIKE A DRILL SARGENT!"
.
"Which is why you will be doing advance DOUBLE history. NO double elective."
.
"Sit down." Gerard growled through gritted teeth.
.
Romy ignored the adults talking as she played with the crying doll. It got annoying after a while but to her it was what she wanted to too. Cry. Gerard pulled her up and dragged her out the door of the school and passed by her sister in the hall for a quick second. Everyone stared at them but no one dared go up to Gerard who looked extremely upset.
.
Gerard ignored everyone in the hall continued to walk Romy outside by her arm and let go in the parking lot so he could get in the car. Neither spoke on the long drive home even though they both wanted to. At home Gerard could not hold it in as he went off on her on a long rant/lecture about skipping school. Attacking teachers and acting up.
.
"You attackeda teacher with a damn doll and thought you wouldn't get in trouble? DO I EVEN WANNA KNOW WHERE YOU WERE ALL DAY? Do you even think about anything you do before you do something cause even I would think before attacking someone with a doll Romy Jaggar. Attacking ateacher was not something I said okay too. I said to listen to them unless they were asswhole. Then ignore them. Not beat them. Do you know what kind of shit you could've gotten in trouble for?!? Assualt! Know what just go. Leave the house. I can't fucken see you right now." Gerard snapped walking to the kitchen.
.
Romy obeyed but wondered where her step mother was when she truely needed her. Bandit was out with the nanny well Lindsey was at her studio so the house was pitch quiet as her shoes sqeaked across the glass tile floor going toward her room where she packed a large duffel bag. Sure at her moms she had alot of clothes already but she wanted to be sure she had enough things in case her dad refused to let her come home within a week.
.
She threw in her own girl products and shampoos before pulling the bag behind her to the front door and sat it down on the ground. Her dad was sitting at the island drinking coffee and reading a paper over and didn't look up when Romy grabbed a V8 juice from the refrigerator to drink on her walk. Romy picked the bag handle and walked toward her moms house.
..........................................................................................
.
.
Rose sat up on the bed, looking around the dim room. It was so much different from the room she shared with Romy. Everything in Duncan’s bedroom was worn out and old and grey, from the dusty ceiling to the sleeve of a hoodie peeking out of the closet, to the duvet she was sitting on. It was like a whole different world from Rose’s.

While the blonde girl sat there, in her light blue jeans and the dark blue hoodie she’d borrowed from Duncan when she got cold, he watched her. The blonde strands of hair fell onto her shoulders, creating a contrast against the dark color of the hoodie that practically drowned her small frame under it.

It had only been a few weeks since they had first gotten together, but for them it felt so natural to be this close to each other. They had told nobody about their relationship, though it was killing Rose not to tell her sister. She couldn’t tell. Duncan understood why.

Duncan sat up as well, and brushed back the hair that fell onto her back and neck. The hoodie was loose on her anyway, but he tugged it off her shoulder gently, exposing the otherwise bare skin but for the strap of her bra. Their earlier intimate moment had stopped before they got any further than her taking off her shirt, mainly because Rose began to feel like it was going too far. After what he’d heard from her about Ben, he didn’t want to pressure her into anything.

Rose felt herself shiver when he planted a kiss on her shoulder, then one on her neck, and then he rested his chin on her shoulder. She nuzzled her head against the side of his, loving the feeling of him wrapping his arms around her from behind.

“Are you still thinking about Romy?” Duncan asked.

“Yeah,” Rose sighed deeply. “I wish she’d stop getting into trouble.”

“What, and be more like you and get into bed with a drug dealer?”

Rose giggled, turning to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down. She climbed on top of him so she had one leg on each side of him. The zipper of the hoodie she wore was open in the front, exposing the light pink bra with white polka dots. The milky white skin on her bare, flat stomach looked like it was glowing in the dimness of the room. Looking up at the fullness of her breasts and feeling the weight of her on him, Duncan felt his pants get tighter as all of his blood redirected it’s flow into his manhood.

“So what you’re saying is,” she began, unaware of the full effect the position had on him. “I’m just as bad as my sister?”

“Maybe you are,” he suggested, watching her chest rise up and down as she breathed.

“No,” Rose said, suddenly getting very serious and thoughtful. “I don’t know what’s going to happen. I should probably go home and see if they’re alright. I can’t believe she punched a teacher! I swear dad flipped out so bad. Even worse than he did last time, you know? When I was late from coming back from school? It was horrible, my poor shoes. Anyway, I doubt he did anything worse than ground Romy. That’s not so bad, she’s grounded every other day anyway, and she always sneaks out and goes off with Kevin, doing god knows what. Well, we know what they do, they have that baby, I mean yeah it’s plastic but might as well be real right, with the amount of -”

He interrupted her rambling by flipping her onto her back. While she had rambled on and on, her body had moved slightly without her even realizing it, and every shift in her position was felt by Duncan.

Rose got over the shock pretty quickly when Duncan cupped her breasts with his hands, quite roughly as well, and he kissed her passionately. Rose closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss and his hands on her body, but as soon as she felt the hardness brush against her crotch, her eyes opened in surprise and she yelped.

“Whoah, what are you doing?” she gasped, sitting up.

Duncan shook his head to clear up his thoughts and waited until his breathing settled. “Sorry,” he apologized.

When Rose realized he really hadn’t meant to do that, she kissed his cheek and smiled. “It’s okay. It’s just, I really don’t want to go that far yet.”

“I know.”

Rose’s cell phone lit up on the nightstand, signaling that it was 8 PM. Duncan’s parents would be home in an hour, and as he’d explained to her many times, he did not want her meeting them ever. Plus, he had some “business” to take care of tonight, so their time together had to be cut short.

Wishing he didn’t have to get up, Duncan rose from the bed and grabbed her hand, dragging her up with him. “Come on, I’ll drive you home.”
.
.
........................................................................................
.
Romy walked slowly down the side walk in the warm weather as she looked around herself.
.
Ava's car was in the drive way when Romy had arrived and after she explained the situation that happened Ava had told her to leave too and she was not gonna put up with her acting out like that especially since Romy was using violence in such a "inhumane" way.
.
"Romy what the hell is wrong with you!?! Beating your teacher with a plastic baby cause he tried to stop you from walking off the school grounds. You don't ever think do you? Just leave Rome. Your dad will take you back and ground you. I can't handle this crap right now. I have to get to work."
.
.
Romy didn't reply back so she just left and walked to the corner four houses down and sat there so she could think over where she could stay for the time being. She couldn't go to Kevin's house cause he had a mother who thinks that her son will get someone pregnant and they, the girl and baby, will ruin her sons life and bring him down. So his house was off limits unless Romy wanted to be monitored and more than likely be bay sat by his mom if she showered.
.
Sage and her weren't friends quite yet since they only knew each other for a few weeks so it would be weird to ask her if she could stay at her place for a bit. Evelyn's folks would get nosy and call her parents or her dad would call Andy, who is his boss at the hospital. It was Romy and Rose's friendship with Evelyn that helpped Evelyn's dad get a better job at Andy's hospital.
.
Andy's family was owner of the hospital and Andy was picking the twins up when Evelyn's dad got to the school to pick up Evelyn. They got to talking about work. Family. Kids. And Andy gave him a opportunity to work at his hospital. Since then they have had a close bond and go out drinking with the guys or whatever guys do, Her dad will call Andy.
.
Max and Van's parents were still going through a lot so they would be a great place to go to and no one would be nosy but the twins which she didn't mind.
.
They sky was already dimming for the night and soon the street lights would go on so she had to get going. .
.
......................................................
.
.
"Romy? Why do you have a bag?" Max asked when he opened his front door.
.
"Oh gosh it is a long story. Can I come in?"
.
He moved aside and called Vandol from the living room so they could all go up stairs to talk. Romy loved their home. It was so homey and lived in from the million kid and family photos to the cookie aroma that stuck in the air even if there was no cookies being cooked. The walls were a dim yellow color and the trims of the rooms were white. Compared to her home it was a actual family home with laughter well her dad house was a museum. Wood floors with a high beams and a grand piano right in the middle of the living room.
.
The house had random art peices and it was a museum babsically. Max closed the bedroom door behind them to ensure privacy. Romy laid on the bed in front of Vandol and sighed. Partically because the room was a tornato mess. There was clothes decorating the floors and magizines they recently were looking at that she was sure they wouldve put away if they knew she was gonna be coming over. The only untouched things were the walls which were a ruby red color with pictures of female covering them.
.
"So it true you beat Mr. Bai with your plastic kid? Cause that is kinda hot." Vandol asked.
.
"Why else would I have a three day suspension and switched to wood shop. AND get double history and two detentions in Mr. Bale's class." Romy said blandly
.
The boys jumped up from shock of the mention of Mr. Bale.
.
"Shit. Bale is.... He is not the kinda guy you wanna fuck around with." (He looks like Eric Bana in troy. The facial hair.)
.
"Fuck yeah! So we can fuck around and make shit we are gonna totally get in trouble for." Van shouted ignoring the fact that Romy was being sent to hell. "This calls for some butter sandwhiches."
.
"That is so nasty boys. How the hell do you stay thin?" Romy asked in disgust.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
.
Vandol and Max let Romy sleep in the next morning and stayed as quiet as possible as they got ready for school. Romy had stayed up later than usal watching tv well the buys slept and didn't lay down till three am. Since the twins shared a room Romy slept with Vandol on his bed.
.
"Should we leave her the kid or?" Vandol asked throwing on his shirt.
.
"No we can take it to Kevin. All we need is for her to beat mom with it for not cooking waffles right or something." Vandol laughed despite Max being serious.
.
Vandol grabbed the doll and walked down to the table to eat before heading out.
.
"Do I wanna know why she is here and slept in your bed Vincent?" Their mother asked.
.
Vandol rolled his eyes at her as he took a scoop of cereal.
.
"Mom. I go by Vandol. I have not been called called Vincent since like, 6th grade. Even my teachers call me Vandol." Vandol argued.
.
"Yes thanks to you bad vanalizing habits. Don't avoid my question. Why is she here and not getting up for school?" She asked again.
.
"They never proved it was me. She is having problems at home and due to a misunderstanding, she was suspended for the rest of the week. And she isn't going to let the girls draw on her again." Vandol said.
.
"Where are the girls?" Max asked.
.
"Your dad took Ash to school and Mia is fast asleep upstairs still. If you have not noticed it is 8:15. Ashby had to be at school at 7:55."
.
"That is our cue. Come on. We got get this kid to Kev." Van left his bowl on the table and followed his brother out the front door and walked down the street toward their school.
.
Romy got up around 10 and walked down the stairs where Claudia, was sitting in the living room with Mia who was watching Sponge Bob square pants well eating a otter pop.
.
"Morning honey. You hungry? I have some food in the microwave that you just need to heat up. You mind tell me why you came here last night?"
.
"Thanks. I am starving. I and my folks had a disagreement and here I am. I can leave and see who else can take me in if you feel uncomfortable."
.
"Oh no Romy. That is fine." She didn't press the matter just yet with Meme right there but Romy knew there would be a million questions later on.
.
.
Gerard sat in his art studio unable to think about what he had to draw cause the day before was heavy on his mind still. He had kick his daughter out about two weeks prior cause his own anger even though he still thought it was funny that she had beat someone with a rubber doll but on another hand it was wrong. After spending the morning worrying he had to get out of the studio. He wasn't working so there was no use being there if all he did was sit there like a bump on a log.
.
.
Ava was doing the same thing at the set of the tv show she was on. She had felt bad for just kicking Romy out of the house and then not picking up Rose cause she knew where ever Rose was, Romy was always right there behind her so she was punishing both daughters and neither deserved it. For damn sake she didn't properly listen to Romy's reasons for feeling threatened enough to attack.
.
.
.
Romy cleaned and spruced up the house for Claudia for feeding her and giving her a roof over her head for the time being. Meme had long ago taken a nap which led to Claudia and Romy sitting in the kitchen staring at the walls. Claudia not knowing how to ask about the home trouble well Romy was thinking of ways to not talk about it.
.
Claudia had just thrown dinner in the oven when the baby had gone to bed so she had the opportunity to bring the subject up at any given moment. When she had the courage it was to late cause Romy's phone had gone off stopping the opportunity of doing so.
.
"Hi Kevvy. Whats up?" Romy asked as she clicked the answer key and smiled.
.
"Are you cheating on me with Vandol or Max? ARE YOU?!?" kevin had such hostility in voice she had not heard before.
.
.
.
Kevin stood by the front foor of the school with Evelyn waiting for Romy to come to school. He had picked Rose up from her dads still and she told him about the fact that Romy was told to go to their mothers house. Yes he was disapointed by not seeing her but he loved her and so he still helped out when her sister needed a ride.
.
Kevin seen Max and Vandol walking up to the school but was shocked to see his plastic baby being held by Vandol.
.
"Hey she was suspended and so here I am giving you yours and her kid."
.
.
.
"Romy sat back in her seat and sighed. Kevin and her were taking a break cause he swore she was messing with the twins that she loved like brothers.
.
"I know the boys were supposed to be home in time for us to go out but I need a day to myself. Sorry. Please excuse me."
.
Romy walked out of the room to the twins room and plugged her phone in and planned out her outfit for the day. A navy jumper van slips ons. She showered, got dressed and grabbed her shit before leaving the house and walking to the bus stop so she could go on a shopping trip. Could the day go any worse? The bus was late. It didn't stop at her stop and then she had to walk a quarter of a mile top the mall up the hill. How could the day get any worse than that?
.
Finally the first shop, xtreme toys where she could get comics and action figures. The store was dim and covered in random comics and super heros. Her dad brought her and Rose to here all the time when they were younger for archie and babrbie comics. Rose long ago stopped coming with them cause she was not really into comics like their father.
.
"I didn't know you read comics?..... Then again you are a 'freak' but maybe you're not."
.
Romy looked up to the voice and seen the jock that had been a ass in the school.
.
"I didn't think your kind could find a place like this let alone know how to read." Romy snapped back.
.
She had picked up the latelst batman comic and was flicking through it.
.
"What is my kind honey? Don't judge a book by the cover. I am no Benjamin." He replied as he grabbed a random comic and sat down across from her.
.
"You're all the same assholes with tiny cocks and tinier brains. You talk to me as a initiation to be one of those freaks."
.
"No. I am in sports but I might as well be a under cover 'freak' cause I love comics and wearing skinny jeans and biker jackets. By the way, I am James. James Wayne."
.
Romy examined his face as he spoke to see if she saw any dishonesty in his eyes.... Nothing.... So far.
.
"Why you talking to me? If you're seen sitting near me you will fall of the food chain at school. Even my sister is smart enough to not hang out with me in public."
.
"Tell you what. Lets talk over lunch. My treat."
.
"Do anything stupid and my dad will castrate you." Romy said as a warning as she walked by him.
.
"Duely noted."
.
.
"So it is that bad between you and Rose? I would never of guess you two were siblings. She is so barbie'd up and you are raggity annie." James laughed.
.
"Jerk." Romy smiled as she scooped some ice from the banana split they were sharing.
.
"Why talk to me?" Romy asked finally.
.
"Why not? I know why not but besides that why not?"
.
"I'm a freak and a loser... At least according to your friends." Romy replied looking down at the melting ice cream surrounding the banana.
.
"They're not my friends."

.
.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

“What if somebody sees us together?” Rose asked, looking around nervously as they were leaving the cinema. With everything that had been going on at home, Rose had wanted a little break, and what’s a better break than getting two seats at the back of a dark theater and making out with a good looking guy?




“Don’t worry about it,” Duncan assured her. They kept their distance as they walked on the street. “We’re just two people who happened to be in the same cinema, watching the same movie, and afterwards we just happened to start walking in the same direction. That’s all there is.”




“I feel weird, sneaking around like this,” the girl admitted. Sometimes she felt like she was hurting his feelings by acting like she was ashamed of being with him, but she wasn’t ashamed at all. She was just scared. 




“I know you do,” Duncan sighed. “Just don’t worry about it alright?”




“Yeah,” Rose replied, but she still wished she could just walk hand in hand with her boyfriend. 




They walked in silence for a moment until Duncan suddenly stopped walking, reached for Rose and harshly pulled her to him. She didn’t understand what was going on until he spoke and a hooded figure emerged from the shadow of an alleyway. 




“Hey man, what’s up?” Duncan asked the man, and Rose tried to wiggle free but he kept her firmly in his grip. In shock she realized that he was afraid of this stranger. 




“Duncan,” the man said in a deep, raspy voice that made Rose shiver. “I’ve been looking for you. You haven’t taken my calls.”




“Sorry, been busy.” Duncan’s voice was cold, not at all like it was when he was speaking to Rose. It made her stop squirming and nearly instinctively she attempted to conceal herself behind Duncan. 




Rose’s move didn’t go unnoticed by the stranger, and he looked at her. She couldn’t see his eyes but she could almost feel them watching her. “And who’s your friend?”




Duncan didn’t look away from the man, but Rose noticed him reach into his pocket. She wondered what he had there. 




“Pretty,” the man chuckled. 




“Is this about the money? I told you I’ll have it to you by Friday,” Duncan barked. 



“I was just making sure. You’re not trying to fuck with me, are you boy?” 



“I’ll have it by Friday,” Duncan repeated, taking Rose’s hand and pulling her along as he began to walk away from the strange man. His pace was fast, and Rose did her best to keep up with him. 


“Who was that?” she asked after she felt safe enough to speak. 


“Just... A business associate,” Duncan said, shaking his head. “Don’t think about it.”



“Yeah but what money? Are you in trouble?” Rose asked in a squeaky voice. In the few weeks they’d been dating, she hadn’t even really thought about what he did. Sure, she knew about his drug selling business, but because she knew he didn’t use any of it himself, she didn’t bother worrying. 




“No trouble, I’m just having some difficulty getting paid by a client, that’s all,” Duncan sighed. He slowed his steps and came to a halt in the light of a street lamp. She stopped with him, and he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer. “Don’t worry. It’s alright.”




“But what -” she began, but he stopped the question by kissing her. Rose gave up and just wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. 




“See? It’s fine,” he told her after they pulled away from the kiss. “Now come on, I’ll take you home before your dad starts thinking you’ve been killed or something.”



Duncan walked her to the corner near her house and then watched her until she got inside the house. Obviously they couldn’t let Gerard know anything about all this, ever. He was insane enough by Romy dating Kevin, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with Kevin, so how would he feel about Duncan? Rose didn’t even want to think about it.



She got to her room, glanced at Romy’s empty bed and tossed her white leather purse on the floor after fishing out her phone. She checked her phone and furrowed her brows in confusion when she saw all the text messages from her friends. Without even bothering to check them, she found Allison’s number from her contacts list and phoned her. 



“Oh my gosh Rose! Are you alright?!” Allison’s high-pitched voice asked her without even saying hello first. 




“Yeah I’m fine, what’s going on?” Rose asked while kicking off her shoes so she could take a shower. 



“Well Parker’s cousin Nelly saw you with that weird creep who sells drugs or something and she told Parker that you were like totally holding hands with him and he was so all up your business. Oh my gosh did he like drug you?!”




Rose froze in horror. “No,” she whispered, not as a reply to Allison’s question, but more to herself. Of course, the spies were everywhere, she had known it wasn’t safe to be outside with Duncan. “Who else knows?” Rose demanded, forgetting all about the shower as she hurriedly closed the door as if crowds of people could burst into her bedroom at any minute, demanding intimate details about her relationship with Duncan. 




“Everybody, duh! But what exactly is there to know? Rose... You aren’t like... WITH him, are you?”




Rose considered lying for a moment. It would be so easy to laugh it off and say how disgusting Duncan is and how she’d never even touch him with a ten foot stick.... But then she remembered how great he was and how nice and kind he was to her, and she just couldn’t. “Allison... I don’t know what to say. He’s a good guy, he really is!”




Rose heard the girl gasp, and she knew that in about a minute the entire school will get this confirmation. “But honey, he’s like icky, isn’t he? He sells drugs. In a bathroom. And I heard from Melissa who heard from her sister that he totally uses, too. AND she told me that he showers like once a year. And the way he looks... Rose, he’s not you. He’s more like your sister, they’re both freaks. Why can’t you just get back together with Ben, he’s so totally your type, plus he’s so cute!”




“Ben is a huge butt,” Rose stubbornly insisted. “Besides, you don’t understand. Being with Duncan, it’s really awesome! He’s nice and he’s exciting and so different...”




Allison was quiet for a moment. “My gosh, Rose. You really, like legit like him?”




Rose bit her bottom lip. “Yeah, I do,” she then sighed. “He’s nothing like Ben. All Ben ever wanted to do was have sex in the back of his car and make out at lunch time, but Duncan... We do things together. We went to the zoo! And he’s so much fun, too! And I probably shouldn’t say, but he’s so much better at kissing than Ben is.”




“Wow, that all sounds great,” Allison said. “Okay, I have Parker on the other line, I’ll see you at school tomorrow! Bye!”




Rose rolled her eyes and tossed her cell phone onto the nightstand. Oh, she wished Romy would be home so she’d have somebody to talk to about this stuff. No, Romy just had to pick now to be off being shunned by their parents. 




Speak of the devil, just as she thought that, Gerard and Ava burst into the room. Gerard pointed at Rose and then at the bed. “You, sit down,” he commanded, and Rose had little choice but to take a seat on the edge of the bed. 




“Rose, honey, I know this is a very difficult time for all of us -” Ava began, and instantly Rose’s eyes widened in horror. How could her PARENTS know about Duncan?! They were so old!



“Oh cut the shit, Ava,” Gerard snapped. “Rose, I will give you a hundred dollars if you tell me where Romy is!”



“You can’t just bribe her!” Ava gasped. “My daughter is way above bribing!”



“You’ve been bribing her since the day she was born! How do you think she ended up with the biggest Barbie collection in the state?!”



“GUYS!” Rose shouted over the arguing. “If you’d stop to listen for a second, you might figure out that I have no idea where Romy is,” she explained, though obviously it was a complete lie. Romy had texted her location to Rose the second she found a place to stay. 



“You are lying,” Gerard accused. “Rose, I will take away...” he looked around the room and grabbed the first thing he saw on the nightstand, and that just happened to be Rose’s phone. “I will take away your phone! And not just that, but I will read ALL of your texts!”



“NO!” Rose screamed. Now she was getting nervous. Everything about Duncan was in her texts, and her dad must NEVER find out about Duncan... Yet, on the other hand, another one of Romy’s secrets was at stake here. “Fine, I’ll tell you! Just put away the phone!” Seriously, why did Romy even tell her anything? 



“Damn,” Gerard said to Ava. “I kinda want to read the texts now.”



“I can’t tell you where she is staying,” Rose said after she’d gotten back her cell phone. “But! I can tell you where she’ll be. Baseball game, tomorrow, at noon. And don’t you dare tell her I told you!”
.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................
.
.
A few weeks had passed making it March 15th and Romy didn't get a call from either parent even though she talked to Rose almost daily and when they didnt talk they texted. Rose had become more distant at school so they couldn't talk there.
.
Romy and James were getting along greatly and had even been together without it being offical. Kevin avoided her and hadn't tried to talking to her besides giving her the baby which she didn't back to hom cause 'her baby will NOT be with a hostile person.' Romy was ready for her baseball game by the time James had come to pick her up. He had a nice rang rover that his parents gave him for his 16th birthday.
.
"Hey sexy." He commented, smiling up at her.
.
"Hey yourself buddy. You ready to see me kick ass?" Romy asked as she threw her bag in the back seat before hopping in and buckling up.
.
"You know it. So did you hear about the new trend?" James, Jay as she called him, asked.
.
Today he was dressed more casual than his normal attire of his jersey and stiff jeans and slicked up hair. Today he was dressed in a loose Misfits shirt and jean shorts and nike's. His sandy blonde hair was sticking up and his sun glasses sat at the tip of his nose. He was so perfect. His olive skin glowed and his light grey eyes glowed.
.
"No. What trend?" she asked as she stuck her cleated feet up on the dash board.
.
"The jocks are dating the geeks and nerds and well your kinda friends. The air heads in your sisters group are all dating guys that are not jocks."
.
"Oh goody. Then everyone could get beat up worse by the jocks."
.
"Actually even the other footballers are into it. It's a epicidemic. I was thinking that maybe it is time to tell your sister we're dating. Ya know since she notices you and Kevin avoiding one another."
.
Romy thought about it but she knew she shouldn't.... And couldn't. Rose was being secretive with her so she was going to be the same way.
.
"No. She is busy sneaking around and wont talk to me about herself so I will do the same. She will see us eventually and then I will explain." Romy said coldly.
.
The rest of the drive was quiet it suddenly got cold. Neother tried to talk but to show his support he held onto Romy's hand and gave it a squeeze.
.
"When are you going home? It's been three weeks."
.
"I don't know. When my dad calls. My mom wont though cause she and I have to much pride to admit that either of us are wrong or sorry."
.
.
They pulled up to the park and took in the smell of the freshly cut grass and chalky dusty air. Romy made her way across the grounds to her team to do warm ups with everyone. James sat down at the bleachers and watched her and enjoyed the scene.
.
.
.




Max = Liam
Van = Suril
.
Sign up to rate and review this story