Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

9

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

Co-written by Poppana. Creator of learn to fly and Fly away.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-24 - Updated: 2013-08-08 - 6193 words

0Unrated
James rooted on when Romy went up to bat at the 9th inning. Top of the bottom. Her team was winning by 3 points in a 14 to 11 game.
.
"Go Rome!" James shouted as she preped to swing.
.
Everyone in the bleacher glared and shushed him. Romy only laughed and prepared to swing. Unknown that her parents were also watching out of view. Romy hit the ball to center field and ran, making it to first base.
.
"Whooow Rome!"
.
.
Gerard and Ava smiled on at their daughter as she jumped around on the base and smiled at some random guy in the bleachers cheering just for her but didn't look to into it as Romy made a dash for 2nd base and slid just barely making it. The guy jumped up and whoop whooped for her and played a air horn making everyone jump up including Romy and the umpire. The shock had given Romy enough time to run and slide onto first base and...... Safe! Gerard and Ava jumped up in excitment. Romy smiled on as everyone shouted.
.
Gerard and Ava gleamed as Romy made it back in the team dug out.
.
"Have you been to any of her events?" Ava asked as The teams switched out and Romy went up to pitch.
.
Gerard looked on before breaking contact with her.
.
"No. I never came to a game cause she never asked. What about you?"
.
"No. I never had time. She never asked. Rose hasn't even asked me to go to her programs." Ava sighed. Just as disaapointed in herself as Gerard was with himself over their 'great' parenting skills.
.
"Rose doesn't do any programs. She hasn't since middle school besides cheer leading which she I think is gonna still sign up today. She is very busy with being popular and having a actual life away from the school. She is actually pretty busy at almost all times or so it has been the last month. It is pretty hard to really see her before seven pm cause she is always out with her friends. So I don't think she could hold down a school project."
.
"Oh Mr. Way! Mrs. Johnson! A peite woman in her late 40 's early 50's stalked over with a clip bourd in her hand.
.
"Um... Hi? May we help you?" Ava replied akwardly.
.
"Oh I am Diana. I am your daughters baseball coach. I have yet to see you here but I would like to now point out that today is your daughters turn to bring a team snack and it seems that she was unable to again. She has been asked to in the past three weeks and yet she has been unable to." she yapped.
.
"Is there a program here where you can get team treats?" Gerard asked. From past experiences he had learn that you pay a fine and someone else can bring a snack.
.
"There is a 30 dollar team treat you can pay at the snack bar right around the corner. It includes chips, hot dog or nachos. A drink and ice cream for each player. Would you like to do that?" She asked
.
"Yes. I'll be right back." Gerard said as he took off for the snack bar.
.
"You and him should feel lucky. Your twins are one of the best on this team when it comes to motivation. It's sad Rose had quit the team after she founght for a pink and purple jersey. She was a great out fielder and rarely picked the flowers when she first started to play.
.
.
Ava looked at the coach like she had a second head. Rose... Her daughter Rose, was in baseball and she was pretty good at it? Rose never liked sports.
.
"That is... Well pretty shocking." Ava remarked ashonished. .
"I think it astonished everyone cause she came to try outs in heels but luckily Romy had a extra pair of shoes for her and she proved everyone wrong. She is pretty athletic when she wants to be."
.
"Coach! We got a twist ankle here." a girl shouted from the dug out. She had her blonde hair in two braided pig tails.
.
Gerard walked back with Ava shaking his head.
.
"Couldn't be that much. You were the one who wished for athletic girls. And book you got them. Rosie used to be on the team till about a month ago when she suddenly stopped. Did you know that?" Ava asked, looking back over the field.
.
"No. I did not. But I never signed papers concidenting so I guess the little ass pains forged one of our signatures."
.
"We can ask later. The game is over. 18 to 13. Rome is getting her snack which I can't believe she is going to eat that. It is so... Ick. My Rosie would never eat that crap." Ava remarked causing Gerard to roll his eyes.
.
"If only you knew half the shit I feed our twins. You would disown the both of them permanantly."
.
.
Romy batted last and had made it to the right field leaving her team enough time to get two more runs in by that time they had run out of time to play so her team had won their first game all month.
.
"You did it. You won and now we need to celebrate." James said as he bent down and kissed her nose.
.
"Yeah I agree." Rome went in to kiss him when coach Diane walked over.
.
"I am glad to see both your parents here Romy. They even paid for the team snack."
.
.
Romy looked around to see if they really made it but didn't see anyone that looked like her parents. Diane had to have gotten it wrong and her Uncle Mikey and Alicia must have come to another game cause her parents more than likely forgot she was in sports. They forgot everything else to so why remember this? She didn't see her uncle either so Diane must of gone up to some random couple that looked like her and guessed it was her parents. .
.
Jame came to the same conclusion when he didn't see them either. He was a fan of Romy's mom thanks to his own mother dragging him to movies of hers and then his dad starting to talk sexually about Ava Johnston. Then when he heard My Chemical Romance for the first time, he flipped so to go out with his two biggest idols daughters was a honor and a dream.
.
"They didn't come... They never cared." Romy laid her head against James' chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed.
.
James was gonna reply to her when he seen THEM. Gerard had neon red hair and head to toe black on with bad ass boots that went all the way up his legs to his knee. Ava had on blue capris and a simple powder pink blouse. Romy looked at where he was looking and frowned at her parents standing there with galres.... Well her dad was glaring and Ava was trying to but kept smiling. Gerard didn't talk to her or say anything as he grabbed her in a hug and nearly squeezed her eyes out of her head as he clung to her.
.
.
"Why are you here?" Romy asked/snapped as she pulled away before her skull gaved in.
.
"To take you home. We didn't know you weren't with either of us and now that we do you need to come home."
.
Romy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. A habit Ava seen Gerard do when he was ready to fight and sure enough Gerard took the same position and leaned on his hip knowing this could take a while if Romy had her way.
.
"I'm NOT going home. You and her left me on my own for three weeks and I did fine. Why the hell should I go home?" Romy snapped.
.
"Being your parents we get to tell YOU what is going to happen and where you will be going. Not the other way around."
"YOU abanoned me to the streets for three weeks." Romy said. Catching the attention from others around them.
.
.
By this time James had walked away to his own car. Not because it was akward but because of the situation of being in the middle of a park with a shit load of people looking at them or the fact that Romy was challenging her dad who, word is at school, is the scariest motherfuck ever. Which he could now see was true. But no those two reasons weren't it. It was the glare of Gerard that made him run off. Like her dad was going to to kill him in place of his daughter.
.
Gerard not wanting to cause any more drama, and Ava not wanting to be anymore embarrassed, grabbed Romy and dragged her to the parking lot. Ava had her snack and sports bag so they wouldn't have a reason to come back to the field. The anger poured from Gerard as he took each step off the field with Romy who was not struggling against him cause his grip was tight and cutting off her circulation. He was holding onto her for dear life and was going to leave a mark if she tried to pull away. Ava followed behind them to his car which they took to get to her game. Gerard stopped at the back of the car so Ava could put her things away. Romy just sat there glaring up at her parents.
.
.
"Where have you been sweetie? We have been worried about you these last few weeks." Ava sat next to Romy.
.
"Bull. Rose told me that this whole time you thought I was at one or the others house. I could've been dead and you wouldn't of cared."
.
"Stop your bullshit Romy. You shouldn've told us where you were going to stay with." Gerard snapped.
.
"No. You stop your bullshit." Romy snapped back.
.
Ava went to speak this time but Gerard was already getting mad. The vein in his forehead started to thump and his muscles suddenly came out.
.
"Don't talk to me like that Romy. I am your father!"
.
" Prove it. You should have listened to me in the first place. You would've found out that a jock had cornered me and I was feeling uncomfortabled after kneeing him in the balls I had run out of the school when the teacher was coming in. He had grabbed my arm and I thought it was the same jock who had been following but I guess he had stayed inside when he seen a teacher and so I had beat the teacher by accident with the doll thinking it was the jock."
.
"You're coming home.... Today right now. Get in the car."
.
....................................................................................................
.
Rose inspected her nails as she waited. She tried to ignore the horrible stench of sweat and smelly socks that was wafting from the boys’ locker rooms, but it was an extremely difficult task. The door to the locker room opened, and a cloud of sweat and axe body spray came bursting right on Rose’s face, and she had to take a step back.

A few boys from the football team emerged, but they paid no mind to Rose except for a few odd glances because of her trying to make the smelly cloud disappear, as if she was swatting away a persistent fly.

Some other guys walked past her, but these ones Rose actually was quite familiar with, as they had dated some of her friends or she was friends with herself. “What are you doing here?” one of them, Freddie, asked her. He had been Parker’s boyfriend before she dumped him for that stoner guy.

“I’m waiting for James. Is he even in there?” Rose asked hopefully. She would be really ticked off if she was putting up with all of these hideous smells for nothing.

“Yeah, he’ll be out in a minute. What do you need him for?”

Their conversation was interrupted when another boy exited the locker room and grinned. “She’s probably going through the entire football team, aren’t you Rose?” Ben said. Rose could practically hear the evil monsterness in his voice.

“Go to hell, Ben,” she snapped at him, but gripped fingers tighter around her purse handle, so that if he tried to do anything to her, she could hit him with the bag and run away.

“Watch out, Freddie,” Ben laughed, patting the boy on the shoulder. “She’ll come for you next.”

“Oh come off it, man,” Freddie said with a grin on his face. He pushed at Ben to walk away, but before the two of them went, Freddie nodded at Rose and said: “James will be out in a second. You know him, he likes his hair blow-dried and his make up just right.”

“Go fuck yourself, Freddie.” James’ voice startled Rose, as she hadn’t seen him until he spoke. Freddie walked off with Ben, both of them were laughing, but now all her attention was on James.

“What’s up Rose? Romy around?” James asked as they began to walk down the hall slowly, side by side.

“No, I actually wanted to talk to you alone,” she began, now feeling quite nervous. They stopped to sit on one of the benches that were placed by the walls of the school corridors, and Rose placed her purse carefully on her side.

“What do you want to talk about?” James asked nonchalantly. He took out a bag of sour candy worms from his backpack and offered one to Rose, but she shook her head.

“No thanks, I don’t want cavities,” she said. “It’s about Romy.”

“She okay?” he asked, looking a tad alarmed, and he nearly choked on the gummy worm he was chewing.

“Yeah, of course. I just want to know what you’re doing with her,” she said.

James looked thoroughly confused. “What do you mean?”

“Well, let’s face it. You two aren’t exactly compatible. You’re a jocky jock and she’s so not. Plus, your starsigns don’t even go together! James, I know you’re a good guy, but if somebody put you up to this and dating her is just a big joke...”

James shook his head. “Rose, I -”

She interrupted him with: “Please don’t hurt my sister! I know she’s been bullied a lot by our lot and just about everybody above her in the hierarchy of the student body at this school, she doesn’t need that. And if you do hurt her, I will... I’ll do things!”

For a moment he looked surprised. Then, an amused smile appeared on his face. “You are the worst at threats, you know that?”

“Shut up! I’m trying to be menacing here!”

He laughed. “Look, I’m not trying to hurt her. I really like Romy. Rose, we’ve known each other since preschool, do you really think I’d hurt somebody on purpose?”

“I suppose not,” she admitted, but still looked worried. “So, you genuinely like her?”

James nodded. “Yeah, I do. But thanks for the warning, I’ll be sure to look out for all the things you’ll do. And besides, why are you all up her business for dating me, when you’re with a drug dealer? Don’t you think she should be the one who’s worried?”

Rose smiled brightly and told him: “Oh no! That’s completely different! Romy would never worry about something like that, Duncan’s a really nice guy! But there is still one thing we need to talk about.”

“Yeah?”

“Have you told Romy about us yet?”

For a moment James looked confused. “Us?”

“You know, that we dated once!” Rose said, rolling her eyes.

“But that was for one week in junior high, what does it matter?”

Rose scoffed. “Listen, it matters! Trust me! It might not to you but it does to Romy. I’ll tell her if you don’t, and it’s better for her to hear it from you than from me.”

“Why?”

“Because if you tell her, she’ll see you as honest, and she’ll know that us dating doesn’t matter. If I tell her, she’ll think you were trying to hide it from her. So tell her, or I will do those things but twice as bad.”

Now that she had gotten things sorted out with James, she felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest. She sighed in content and was about to rise to leave when she remembered something very important. “Oh! Almost forgot!” She dug out a bag of gum from her purse and placed one in his hand. “So you don’t get cavities. Chew!” she cheerfully commanded and then got up from the bench. “I’ll see you later!”
.
...........................................................................................................
.
Romy texted James and told him she would see him Monday since she gave her parents mouth she can't go out all weekend including the next day Friday. Gerard and Ava argued about where she was going to be going and in the end Gerard won out and so Romy went up to her room as soon as she had gotten home. Rose was not there but she would be back as soon as she got the text from Romy telling her about being home and grounded. James had texted her throughout the afternoon that Romy sat in her 'prison cell' she didn't even notice Bandit walk into the room with a handful of cherrios in one hand and a cookie.
.
"AHHH!" Bandit shouted making Romy jump and fall off the bed.
.
Bandit waited to see if Romy was okay before busting out in laughter at her sister.
.
"So not funny Beezy." Romy grumbled
.
"Esssss" Bandit replied back before offering Romy some cereal.
.
Romy smirked up at her sister and sat back down on the bed before patting her lap. Bandit smiled up at her and reached up to be held. That was how Romy spent the rest of the day till dinner when both girls were fast asleep well Little Mermaid was on.
...................
.
"This is the most quiet there has been in weeks. Bandit down for a nap?" Gerard asked as he walked into the kitchen where the pot roast scent was flying out of. .
.
.
Lindsey was at the stove cooking something else to eat with the pot roast well singing a toon.
.
"Nope. She has been with Romy all day and has not once come out here. Romy has to get dipars from the nursery but Bandit has not stepped a foot out of the twins room. Can you go get them though cause dinner is done. Rose should be home soon I am guessing?"
.
"Yeah. I already texted her to get her ass home cause it is getting late."
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
The next day which was Friday, Romy had avoided her dad and step mom by leaving for school a hour early and telling James that she would be waiting for him in the front 'to keep her safe'. He pulled up a few minutes after Romy had texted him that she was leaving the house. He got up and got ready and got the to the school in time to see her before school started and was glad to not see her sister near by. Romy walked over and hopped in the car and sat back.
.
"How bad was it?" He asked as he offered her some of his coffee he had brought.
.
"Eh. I went to my dads like I said and he left me along besides at dinner time. Bandit and I spent all afternoon hanging out and fell asleep together. She cried when they tried to put her in her crib so she stayed with me."
.
"So.... Parker is having this party and tomarrow and I know you're grounded but it is a big thing... You wanna go with me? Parkers told me to invite you."
.
Romy smiled up at him but inside was worried about WHY it was okay for her to go to this big party. James read her mind and smiled back before replying.
.
"Listen, you see how the school is a little crazy right now so she is inviting you cause you are techniquely popular with the outcasts and what not. You have nothing to worry about. I'll be right there with you."
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
March 23
.
.
Romy didn't plan on going to no lame ass party and once she had gotten up for the day she made the decision to go with her dad and uncles for the day. Gerard didn't say anything to her when she ran outside after him and hopped in the car with her back pack and two other random bags of things that contained things to entertain her for the day. She didn't nothing to him as he drove off toward the studio on the otherside of town. Mikey was waiting outside smoking a ciggarette when they pulled up and quickly threw the cigarrette when Romy hopped out of the car alongside his brother.
.
.
"When did your ass get home?" He asked as he hugged her in a death hold.
.
"Yesturday right after my game. You're choking me.... Let go." Romy whined.
.
"Never!" He tightened his grip but let go right away.
.
.
Gerard had gotten her bags for Romy and was carrying them inside by the time Romy had remembered her things and was going to ask him for the keys to the car when she noticed he had her things. She was sheer shock but followed behing her dad and uncle inside straight to the studio where Ray and Frank were sitting down waiting in the side room playing video games.
.
"Hey guys." Romy shouted, making both of them jump up and mess up their game.
.
.
Frank hopped up to hug her in his death vice grip hug before Ray pulled him back to hug her.
.
.
"Where you been? I have been bored out of my mind without having you around to pull pranks on." Frank said as soon as Romy was out of Ray's grasp.
.
"You never prank me. And I have been busy." Romy didn't give details cause these were her dad friends and they report to him.
.
.
She turned around to the main room and seen her things set against the couch next to her dad who was scowling again at her. She grabbed the nearest bag which held her homework she needed to catch up on and got her things out. Her art bag was the next thing she grabbed which had her clip bouard in there that she needed and as she got the bag, a paper flew out that she had been working on. Her dad picked it up and looked it over before handing it to her.
.
She looked down at it and noticed it was the picture she drew of him that she started the day he kicked her out. She had drawn horns on him. His head was on a donkey. She smiled down at it and how much better she had felt that day after she was done.
.
.
"Thanks for bringing my bags in." She said after she got situated.
.
.
He only grunted in response to her and sat back in his seat. Their control panel guy was late she was guessing since none of them were actually working and till then she would stuck with the akwardness. She crumbled her drawing up and tossed it toward the trashed before popping her headsets in and putting on anything,anything by dramarama.
.
Gerard noticed but didn't get up to get it till she was really into her work and her book covered her face. He got up to get the drawing and uncrumbling it and reexamined it and all the details. He and her never seen eye to eye on much now a days but they both could agree he was indeed a 'ass'. Romy was to into her music to notice him pick her drawing up and didn't really notice anything in her surroundings till about half and hour later when Gerard started to sing bulletproof heart.
.
Her song ended when she heard him singing so out of curiosity she turned her MP3 off and got up to walk to the control panels to listen to him. She looked at him in awe as he finished the song and started on his next song, Planetary( GO!) Gerard had seen her through the sound proof glass looking at him in shock and amiration. The twins rarely came to the studio to see them record since they wanted results right away and hated to wait weeks for a single song to be done and ready to be put on the finished list.
.
Gerard finished and Romy turned around and sat down to finish her school work and pretended like she wasn't just watching Gerard record. She remebered helping him with Plantetary when he had been sick and was up all night. She stayed up with him and listened to him sing certain parts he had that she continued on when he stopped or said something didn't fit.
.
.
"How do you like our song Rome?" Gerard asked as he sat across from her.
.
.
"You sound flat and nasilly." Romy said nonchallantly.
.
.
Gerard looked at her in amusement. Yeah they have not really talked but she never talked smack on the way he sang no matter how mad she was at him or him of her.
.
.
"I like to see you do better." He replied. Still annoyed.
.
"Set it up." She hopped up calling his bluff.
.
.
He smiled out of habit and stood up and had the guys get ready to redo Planetarty (GO!) and the bourdmen re pulled up the noted as Romy went in the room and got ready. Gerard stood next to her with his head sets after she put hers on and listened as she started the song. Mikey pulled his phone out and recorded them since he didn't need to be in there for background vocals. Gerard sung along with her as it got more jumpy.
.
.
Gerard walked out smiling for once that day. Romy high fived Frank who was talking a million miles a minute.
.
.
"I knew my baby got my talent! You're just like your mommy." Frank exclaimed as he hugged Romy to his chest and dragged her by her head out of the sound room to the couch.
.
.
Romy only laughed back and she tried to get away from him. Mikey had already sent the video to everyone in the family including Ava.
.
.
"Ok, don't kill my kid." Gerard snapped as he shoved Frank back from Romy.
.
.
.
.
Lunch time came and the guys went out to go pick up carry out food well Romy stayed behind to do her work. Romy had just a few pages to go through before she would be done and able to just do what she wanted well hanging out with her uncles and dad.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................
.
Gerard and the guys didn't finish their takes till well past midnight. Romy had been up the whole time to watch and play video games till around 1 am ish when Mikey had announce she was going with him.
.
.
"Be home early then and don't piss your uncle off." Gerard waned as he side hugged Romy.
.
"No promises."
.
"I'm serious Romy." Gerard warned, putting her bags in the back of his car except her back pack which she had grabbed back.
.
.
Mikey hopped in his own car and waited for Romy to do the same so they could head out. Romy happily did and sat back as Mikey drove home. His house was only a little further than her home and she loved it. It had a pool and everything. She knew something was wrong when they pulled up to the house and all the lights were out and it was quieter than usual. Mikey didn't say anything as he walked to his room and grabbed a pair of clothes Romy had left at his house.
.
.
"Shower and meet me in the living room. A movie nights good right?" He smiled.
.
.
She smiled back at him and ran to the bathroom in the hall to shower. There was no noise in the house though besides Mikey running to his own room and the dogs barking in excitment at their friend being home. It even seemed warmer all throughout the house. After shower she threw on the clothes Mikey gvae her andwalked into Mikey's room to get the blanket she usally used from his closet. Piglet and Bunny were both on the bed along sleeping.
.
Mikey walked out of the bathroom dressed already and clapped his hands together with another smile.
.
.
"What should we watch?" He asked calling Pig and grabbing the blanket for Romy and making his way to the living room. They both avoided what Romy was begging to ask and settled on watching ghost busters and looney toons. Piglet ended laying on top of Romy and became her blanket as soon as he seen she was asleep. Mikey had been asleep long before Romy and had stolen the blanket she was using in the process.
.
.
The following Morning Romy had woken up before Mikey who was still on the couch with Bunny on his stomache. Piglet strecthced next to her before running to the kitchen to wait for the food he knew Romy was gonna give him. The house quiet and peacful and once the curtains were open the room lit up. Mikey covered his head with the blanket but didn't wake up.
.
.
"Lazy ass." Romy mumbled, walking into the kitchen and nearing freaking out when she seen the mess that was in there.
.
.
Moutains of trash and dishes galore. Now she knew that Alicia has not been there in a while. Not bothering to kill her uncle she cleaned up after feeding Piglet and Bunny. The room was half done when she deicded to take a breka and cook brekfast. French toast and eggs with a side of bacon. Mikey walked in as she finish everything.
.
.
"Morning." He mumbled.
.
"I should take custody of these poor animals from you. Where is Alicia?"
.
"We're splitsville." He said as if it were nothing.
.
.
Romy was not shocked. She hated Alicia with a flying passion and always thought she was using her uncle for his money.
.
.
"Cool. Finally." Romy said back, eating her bacon.
.
.
Mikey glared for a moment in shock but didn't say anything back.
.
.
"Who else knows?" Romy asked.
.
"Everyone but Rose now."
.
.
Romy hopped up from her seat causing Mikey and Pig to both up. Out of fear Pig started barking.
.
.
"What the fuck man! Why the hell didn't you tell me?" she snapped.
.
"You were gone and frankly, it is none of your bussiness." He snapped back.
.
You used to trust me."
.
"I could say the same for you!" He shouted at her suddenly pissed for her being pissed at him.
.
.

He got up and left the room, leaving Romy there to do whatever the hell she wanted. She just ate and finished cleaning up the house and yard. Using half her day before sitting down and turning the tv on to some cartoons.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Rose was at the front door waiting for Romy when Romy showed up that morning. Romy had asked her to wait up for her but she had been running late so Rose didn't wait very long for her.
.

"If i were you I would hurry and get my time table before the bell rings. How come you spewnt the night twice at Uncle Mikey's house? Dad never us stay any where if there is school the next day."
.
"Long story and he and Alicia split up I think. she wasn't there and the house was a diaster. Lets go. Bale isn't here yet and I wanna hurry and get going before he does so i know if I need to avoid him for the first few periods of the day."
.
"Max had said he wasn't here yet......"
.
"Max lied." Romy snapped.
.
.
There was Bale at the front of the caferteria handing out time tables for V-Z students. It was just romy's luck to get him. Rose already was in line before she snapped out of her trance and soon she joined her sister in line to the devil himself. Rose tried to tell her it would be fine but Romy was dead set on hating the situation.
.
"Name?" Bale asked as they got the front.
.
"Romy Way." Romy stated.
.
He went to to hand it to her but brought his hand back when he noticed he was one of her teachers for two periods and furrowd his eyebrows.
.
"So you're the famous Romy Way. I look foreward to having you in my class." He stated as he looked up at her and handed her her paper with a glare.
.
.
Romy took the paper and ran off not looking back or waiting for her sister or the twins. She just had to get out of the school before it was to late and she would be stuck at the school with a monster for a teacher. The back gate was still open and it was the closest exit for her so she sped walked toward it and just about made it out when a teacher had stepped in and stopped her from leaving as he locked the gate behind him.
.
.
"Hey. Where do yout hink you'e going?" He asked as he turned around.
.
.
He couldn't of been any older than her and could pass for a student but the cart of papers and offical looking folders in his hand told ehr otherwise. He stood at 6'0 feet and had black hair and a mustache and goatie going on with thick rimmed glasses. Romy liked what she seen. he had on a black baggish t-shirt and baggy black cargo pants.
.
.
"Leaving to my car to get something I forgot."
.
"Oh really skip? I don't believe you." He replied as she folded his arms and played with his goatie.
.
"Ronsefio.... Way? Why aren't you in the main hall waiting for the lecture to start?" Bale asked as he walked over to them.
.
"I need something from my car." She said again. this time facing Bale.
.
"No. you can get to the hall and wait till mid break to get whatever imaginary thing you need from a imaginary car." He said dully.
.
.
Romy glared up at him as she walked away and decided to just hide in the halls till lunch.
.
.
"Bye skip!" Ronsefio yelled out.
.
.
"Actually. You have her for your firt two classes if I rememeber correctly so it would be best to keep an eye on her cause she has a habit of running and away and hiding from classes.
.
.
Romy ignored them and continued walking down the hall way. Looking down at her time table she seen she had him for two periods also and smiled. Maybe it wouldn't be to bad after all?
Rose was by the back door with her friends well the guys were against the wall with their on group as Romy made her way to them and sighed.
.
.
"You got caught?" Max aske dwhen he seen her.
.
"I swear Bale has a radar that goes off." Romy grumbled.
.
"Looks like you ahve to wait then for your doom sooner than later." he teased.
.
.
.
The meeting went droned on and on giving Romy time to try to think up a excuse. Vandol suggested she light the school on fire and earned him a smack to the back of the head.
.
.
"I don't wanna add arson to my record or attempted murder jackass." romy growled.
.
.
"But that would be cool. I can be Vandol for Vandalizing the school and you can be Arson for trying to burn it down." He exclaimed as if it was the greatset idea in the world. Max this time smacked his brother in the head.
.
"I think you need to stop shaving your head and eyes brows dude. your brain brain cells are freezing to death."
.
"Yeah what the hell is it with that? You shave your damn head for what?" Evelyn piped up
.
"I don't wanna be liked everyone else. All hairy and dull and.... nope. not the life for me." He explained.
.
"Does the rug matched?" Sage asked.
.
.
Everyone started laughing.
.
.
He didn't let his hair groow out because when he was 3 he had gotten sick and when tested, the doctors got the wrong rsults from a different patient with the same name: Vincent Sims and for almost two years he was treated for cancer he never had. When they found out, Vandol decided that he would never shave his head again. His parents shaved his head when he was younger so he could get used to it and he just nevere wnet back to letting it grow out. It was a reminder that you never know what could happen.




............................................................


.
Sign up to rate and review this story