Categories > TV > Criminal Minds > Still So Far Out of Reach

Stronger Feelings

by dollydoll154672 0 reviews

Category: Criminal Minds - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-07-11 - 1055 words

0Unrated
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JJ picked up her black leather bag from the spot next to her desk where she usually left it. She tucked her iPhone into one of the pockets of the bag and pulled out a cosmetic mirror from another pocket. She fixed her makeup to perfection in the empty bullpen. She ran a brush through her soft blonde strands and made sure that not one hair was out of place before she got up from her desk to meet Emily by the elevators.

JJ could see Emily in her office, tidying up before she made her way to the elevator to stand next to her.

"Warm night, isn't it?" JJ remarked to the brunette, who nodded.

"Oh yes" Emily answered. "It is quite the heat wave that has been passing through lately".

They made small talk for the next three minutes until the elevator doors popped open to greet them. Both women stepped into the coolness of the elevator and Emily pressed the button for the main lobby.

Once they had reached the lobby, Emily suggested that they walk to the cafe since it was right across the street. JJ agreed and they continued on their way to the cafe.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I love the coffee that they serve here" JJ remarked, raising the cup to her lips cautiously. She eyed Emily across the table, who nodded, cracking something that looked like a smile.

JJ didn't know much about Emily, other than her professional life. All she knew was that she was single and didn't have any children. JJ was in the same position as well.

The cafe was nearly empty at the moment and the lights were dimmed, casting a darker glow on the faces of the remaining customers. Emily and JJ talked about work for some time until the conversation turned to love, or more so, the lack of it, in both women's lives.

"I'm telling you, I've really had enough of men" Emily said, a smirk visible on her face. "Every time I turn around, they are screwing up and making my life more of a living hell than it already is".

"I hear ya" JJ answered. "I honestly have had enough. My ex boyfriend, Will, really pushed me off the deep end for good. He used to keep breaking my heart and never even feel a hint of pain while he was at it. That was when I decided that I had enough and I broke it off right there".

Emily's dark eyes met JJ's. "It's probably hard to believe, but once, Hotch and I even had a little fling. Don't tell him I told you, but we used to be in a friend's with benefits relationship for the longest time. It was going well until he started to get jealous because I went on a date with someone else. It was only supposed to be sex, but we broke it off and now we pretty much forgot about it".

JJ looked so surprised that Emily had to chuckle at the look on her face. "Come on, JJ. Loads more people than you think are in those FWB relationships with each other. Take Rossi and Strauss, for example. No one would have ever guessed that they were in a FWB relationship too. That was something that I honestly regret walking in on. Talk about sickening".

JJ had never knew some of the stuff that Emily was telling her. She was glad that they were on this topic of conversation.

"Gosh, look at the time" Emily murmured, noticing that they had been at the cafe for hours already. They had been so engrossed in their conversation that they had lost track of time.

"Wow, it is almost nine of clock" JJ remarked.

Both agents payed for their coffees and proceeded to leave the cafe.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JJ and Emily walked through the parking lot to their parked cars.

"I had a good time, thanks JJ" Emily broke their silence.

"So did I, Emily" JJ answered quietly. "We should do this again, sometime". She peered over to the brunette, who was leaning against one of the cars in the nearly empty parking lot. She looked beautiful in the darkness and JJ had a sudden urge to lean over and kiss her on her perfect red lips. She pushed that urge away and focused on their departure.

"Yes, we shall. I'll see you on Monday" Emily smiled. "Bye".

"Bye, Emily"

JJ headed to her car in the parking lot and she watched Emily's silver Mercedes Benz pull out of the parking lot and into the darkness of the night. She opened her car door and closed it behind her, sitting in her car for a moment. She was deep in thought about Emily. Could she ever tell her about her feelings for her? After this night, she felt the feelings even stronger in her heart. She wasn't sure if Emily was feeling any kind of love towards her, but she really wished that she would return the feelings.

After tonight, she had seen a different side of Emily, a side that showed her that she was a lovable, kind, funny person, not to mention that she was attractive as well. That was everything that JJ could ever wish for.

An image of Emily pushing her against one of the cars in the parking lot and kissing her breathless entered her mind. She imagined what she would taste like, how soft her lips would feel against hers, and sweet her tongue would feel when it was invading her mouth with such passion. She thought about how wonderful it would be if she could taste Emily, warm and silky on her tongue while she was going down on her. She could even hear Emily moaning softly while she pleasured her. The thoughts of her glowing, pale body in its full naked state made her feel incredibly lustful towards the dark haired agent.

JJ banged her head against the back of the seat. Why was she thinking these thoughts? It was wrong, right? Or was it not? She started her car and turned on the radio to attempt to clear her mind, but nothing worked, as hard as she tried. When love overtakes the heart, there is no denying it. That was something that JJ knew for sure.
Sign up to rate and review this story