Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Long time no see...

AIGUVNEQIUAGHSNGIUGJHWQ!!1!

by tmbfucks 0 reviews

GRRR! (I'm not angry at you guys, just life.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-07-14 - 458 words

0Unrated
HOLY FUCKING SHITTING SHITBALLS! Yes, that is correct! YOU'VE FUCKING GUESSED IT! BENDYSPRINGLE CADBURY WAS ON TOP GEAR WHERE MY FAMILY FRIEND WORKS, AND I WASN'T INFORMED, NOR DO I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH! BUT, WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT MY SISTER'S IN FUCKING TENNERIFE (IF THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT) AND SHE WENT SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS, AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT ONCE IN MY LIFE! UGH! Okay, okay. Deep breaths! Inhales Exhales Rant over.

Now I want to take a moment to say I'm sorry to any Gleeks out there. I mean, I'm guilty of watching it for the first two seasons then stopping, but Cory Monteith was amazing. I'm really sad he's dead. He's also the most amazing rebel. There is no i before e in his name. That's something that's just even the smallest bit more amazing about him. He was genuinely a nice guy, and I'm sorry to see him go. :(

But, now for the moment you've all been waiting for! The results! And the answer is... some sort of weird tie. Basically, there were so many and it was all really close and some I didn't even understand which one you wanted, so I'm still not sure. I will write all of them, but if you want me to, I'll put it in a virtual hat thing so that can decide which order it will go in. Only if you want me to. If not, it will be in another vote? I don't know. By the way, hello Raven! I've missed you tonnes! I've missed all of you too, but I just wanted to give her a special shout out seeing as she's one of the first people I met on here. So, yeah. :) Hi!

I think that's it. Ugh. Tomorrow's a Monday. Second to last Monday of the school year. Once the year has ended, some of the most amazing teachers and one of my best friends are going to be leaving. (I blame the shitty ass head teacher for coming in and changing too many things and making them all shitty. Seriously. She fucking sucks. We were going to go out on Friday, and we need to have these little form things, so one of the TA's asked her to sign it, and she was all "You could've given it to me earlier" even though she was in a fucking meeting all morning, and we were all thinking the same thing about her and her shit eating smile that made me want to punch her in the jaw and gouge her eyes out!)

I think I may have anger issues. Okay, I don't want to drag this on any further! BYE! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story