Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Long time no see...

Story time!

by tmbfucks 11 reviews

Pick what you want and what category it should be in. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-07-13 - 366 words

0Unrated
Well, after that immensely heartwarming and beautiful re-acquaintance, I have been in the mood to write. But, what I write about will be up to a vote, and there will be auditions. Also, tell me which category to put them in. Like, I don't know if I should put them in the MCR category, cause that could cause a lot of annoyance, and if I don't, will you guys see it? These are my struggles. Also, word isn't installed on my computer because of a stupid thing that happened a while ago, so if anyone knows how to install a free word that isn't a free trial, please let me know! If not, I'll find another way to write, I promise you. :) Okay, so, onto my ideas!

1. Original story - Teacher crush. It'll be a mix of things that happen in real life to me, with a dash of fictionality in there. All will be original characters, so no, I won't be in it unless you desperately want me to be.

2. SPN fic - (I might be in this if I love it enough. But decide against it and I shan't be.) It'll be about a girl who meets her brothers, Sam and Dean. All will be very dramatic because that's the thing that I love.

3. Another original fic - A boarding school. It's based off a story I'm doing in English as it's basically free time at the end of the year. A group of friends (mixed genders) get into a life of badassness together. (Such as crime and violence. Such fun!)

4. Band fic (I'm thinking Green Day) - A famous band members daughter finds out that her mother who was said to be dead when she was a baby, wasn't really her mother. She goes on a quest to find out who her mother is, and why she lied. Will she make it?

Those are my ideas. So, decide which one you want, if you want any, and what category they should be in. I'm excited to start writing again, so yeah. The results will be up either later today or tomorrow, and the auditions for the story will follow suit. Until then! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story