Categories > Original > Mystery

About me

by DameinVein 18 reviews

Me RE EDITED

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-07-17 - Updated: 2013-08-05 - 574 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi, I'm Frank Lefte.
Let me go ahead and say if your homophobic,
you should leave now and never come back to this page.
However if you aren't-
READ ON!!!!g
~
Ok, So my names Frank as you know. I'm fourteen, smartest in my class ( Not bragging i got an award for it.)
I'm Goth and emo...and gay.
My parents don't accept me and im kinda on my own. My mom and dad have fist faught my entire life and my moms rude and cruel to me.
My father tries to make me somthing im not and i hate it.
The reason im this way is because im a selff trained advanced artist and musician besides my dad giving me guitar tips. I love the night and anything dark.
Iv been goth since i was eight and i write dark poetry.
My favorite thing to draw is full skeletons with accessories like top hate or a rose between its teeth somthing like that.
My favorite music is dark and or soft punk (FOB MCR that stuff).
My ave band is MCR and my favorite artist is Da Vinci.
I'm milk white but my grandmas black and my other granma is omish.
I live with my mom and she really doesn't encourage my art at all.
Another reason im so dark is because what my parents don't know is iv almost been raped once and have been raped seven other times by a woman that used to watch me it scared me for life i was only five.
I want to start a band and earn a couple o close friends.
Strangly lots of older women told me i should be a model because of the leaness of my body im skinny and frail though and...my scars i have so many, most accidents some not.
Surprisingly self inflicted pain helps i think it helps because the exposed blood creaes this comforting aroma and calms some of our nerves (us darker people i mean)
I also want to be a writer so this is my practise.
I only get upset if someone talks to me like im a kid or messes with my family...or my lover.
My hair i really red but i dye it black.
I want some releif from all the pain i face from day to day like a real friend.
I get so nervous around my mom she snaps at random times and i just want a friend that i can share my art and poems with.
I'm a vegetarian.
Im very shy and quiet i keep to myself alot and im always picked on and stuff gets thrown at me every day they call me eery name in the book they don't even know im Gay but im still called fag alot.
I want to go to Thailand and study at the school of art and calligraphy..
I just wanna make stardom, not for the money and not for the fame.
But for the people. I want to help people and show them that they really don't deserve the hurt and that they'll find someone who's always there who will love them.
Even though the world seems hopeless, i want to give hope to show them that their will be someone there for them.
I don't want sympathy and i don't want attention i just want to help, be appreciated...and Find a true friend.
- Frank Lefte
Sign up to rate and review this story