Categories > Original > Fantasy > Secrets of the Outside World

Chapter Six.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Rain and Jayson go through the transformation process.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-07-19 - 898 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six

"And, this is the prep area.." Toxic directed Rain and Jayson into a room, brightly lit with neon blues and electric greens, telling them about all the preperation they were about to recieve and all about their initiation process, which both Rain and Jayson thought wasn't needed, as they weren't going to be there together, what with the guards back at the vault chasing them and tracking their every move.

"Here we shall change you, give you clothes to fit in around here, or with your Killjoy name-"

"Um, Killjoy name?" Rain cut off Toxic mid-sentence, and Toxic sighed.

"Sister, your Killjoy name defines you. It's a persona you come up with, and that keeps the real you hidden, in a sense. Got it?" Toxic explained to her the whole deal with Killjoy Identities, something Toxic was very clear and informed on, seeing as she had been a Killjoy since she was eight years old.

"Yes, I've got it. So, what is my Killjoy name, and Jayson's?" Rain asked again.

"We'll decide that later. Right now, we have to change your appearance. Jayson, follow Party into Room One, that's where you shall be outfitted and have your hair changed. Ghoul, you help them." A small man with dark brown hair then jumped up from his place on one of the velvet seat in the corner of the room, and followed Party and Jayson from the hub into the room directly across from them, Party shutting the door.

"Now, sis, come with me to Room Two. Sharp, you can come too, I'll need you for hair preparation." Like the small man, a red head woman stood up from her seat, and followed Toxic and her star-struck sister into the second room, closing the door behind them. Following the closure of the metallic door, Toxic walked over to the black wardrobe by the window, sifting through many jackets, both brightly coloured and bland and dull, before finally pulling out an intresting green coloured jacket with black splats on the shoulders, a black pair of jeans and green combat boots with black laces.

"Put these on." Toxic handed Rain the clothes, and Rain proceeded to pull them on.

"So, why aren't I allowed to know your actual names? You know mine." Rain asked, curious to why she doesn't know the 'Human' names of those protecting her, including her sister.

"That's because you're my sister, and I remember names. And, you can't know our human names yet, because with the others, you're just a newbie; not trusted. After the initiation, we'll be able to trust you." Soon, Rain was done with her outfit, and proceeded to show them off to her sister and the unfamiliar red-head in the room.

"How's this?"

"Perfect." Toxic answered Rain's question with a grin, before tugging her over to the vanity mirror opposite from the wardrobe, and shoving Rain down in the seat. "Now, for hair and makeup."

**

After several hours, Rain looked at the 'new her' in the mirror. Her hair cut short, just short enough to be over her ears, with a fringe hanging over her left eye. Her hair, was dyed black with purple tips. Shadowing her eyes was thick black eyeliner. Rain turned to her sister and Sharp, who'd introduced herself during Rain's makeover, asking the same exact question she did after dressing.

"How's this?"

"You're nearly lookin' like a Killjoy." Sharp commented. "I'll go see if the boys are ready." Sharp then left the room, giggling a little as she lightly skipped over to Room One, poking her head in and asking how the boys are doing. Then, Sharp skipped back, and reported the news.

"They're ready for Gun and Mask giving." Sharp saluted, and all three of the girls walked from the room, as the boys did, and both Rain and Jayson took a look at each other with widened eyes.

Jayson was dressed in a bright blue shirt, with a black leather jacket, blue denim pants and black combat boots. His hair was still black, but a blacker black than before, and he now had electric blue tips in his hair. Both Party and Toxic smiled at their creations, before Party made the announcement that the Gun and Mask giving was about to commence.

"Rain, here is your gun and mask." Party handed Rain her mask, coloured black with green splats around the eyes. Second, he handed her a gun, coloured black, with the grip and trigger coloured green. "And you shall now go by the name Toxic Rain, much like your sister." Toxic blushed at the comment.

"But, we shall be calling you Rain." Toxic added, as Party repeated the same ritual with Jayson. Jayson took a look at both is gun and mask, which was much like Rain's, except they were coloured blue and black, and smiled widely.

"Your new name shall be Electric Blue. Shortened to Electric." Party briefed him, and Jayson nodded.

"So, we're official Killjoys now?" Jayson asked.

"Patience, Rain and Electric." Toxic said, raising her hands. "You may look the part.."

"But you're far from the reality." Party finished the sentence, before introducing the newbies to their new survivors.

A/N: I'd do some big, long Author's Notice, but I'm pretty tired at this point in time. And hot. So, it's all up there ^^. Rate and Review! Peace and Cookies, XO Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story