Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reasoning Love

Confessions

by glostick86 0 reviews

Angel tells Gerard how she really feels. But will something that happened in the past prevent her from being happy?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-07-22 - 2041 words

0Unrated
Hey guys sorry it has taken me forever to add another chapter. Had some personal issues going on plus I had writer's block. But no worries. I'm hoping to add a new chapter each week but we'll see how it goes. R + R PLEASE. Thanks -Glo

The silence between them was nerve wrecking as they sat outside of Angel’s house. Angel could tell that Gerard was anxious to know her answer. She was just scared to actually say it out loud.

“So are you going to tell me or not?” he asks.

“Why don’t we go inside to talk?” she asks instead.

“Sure if you don’t mind.”

Gerard starts to look around the living room as Angel hand him a soda she had brought from the kitchen.

“Wow there sure is a lot of Native American stuff around here.”

“Yeah that’s because we’re half Cherokee Indian. My mom is very proud of that fact.” Angel tells him as she sits down on the sofa trying not to sit too close to him. It was easier for her to talk to him that way. It was bad enough that she had a huge crush on him than having to focus how to breath because of how close he was sitting to her.

“Well will you tell me now?”

“Is it that important that you have to know?” she asks him in return.

“Well to be honest, I think I already know the answer. I just want to hear you say it out loud.” he answers with a small grin.

“Oh is that so? Well maybe you guessed wrong. Did you ever think about that?”

“Yes I have thought that but then I noticed to way you act around this person for me to be certain that I am right in my answer.”

Well aren’t we cocky she thought to herself. She wasn’t sure it would be a good idea to tell him the truth. She had a fear of rejection and she was afraid he would laugh at her. But all the while this was going on inside her head Gerard was sitting there watching her, waiting.

“I’m a little embarrassed to tell you.” she whispers to him.

He moves a little closer to her and places his arm on the back of the sofa.

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed. There is no one here to judge you, Ang. There’s only me. Please tell me.” he says.

She hesitates before answering him. “It’s you Gerard.” she whispers with her head down.

He puts his hand under her chin and raises her head so that she was looking at him and not at the floor. “See now that wasn’t so hard now. Was it?” he says smiling. “Do you want to now a secret?”

She doesn’t say anything as she nods her head yes. He leans in and whispers to her, “I have a crush on you too. Since the moment I laid eyes on you.” he says. As he starts to pull away, he gives her a very soft kiss on her cheek.

“Oh Gerard.” She says as she places her hand over the place he just kissed.

“Please call me Gee.”

“Okay. Gee.”

“Is it alright if I call you Ang?”

“I would like that.” He is so sweet she thinks to herself as her heart is racing so fast, she wonders if he can hear it. Is this really happening or it just a dream? She likes Gerard very much. She gets butterflies in her stomach every time he smiles at her.

“Ang I want to know everything there is to know about you. All of your hopes, your dreams, your fears and your....desires.” he said that last part in a very sexy raspy voice that it sends shivers down her spine.

She has never felt like this with any of the guys she has ever dated. That is why she was still a virgin. But don’t misunderstand. She wasn’t ashamed of that fact and it’s not like she was saving herself till marriage. She just has never had this connection before. A lot of guys have tried to go there with her but she always managed to wiggle out of it. Saying things like it was her time of the month or she wanted to become a nun after high school. But whatever the reason, they fell for it.

“Well if you want to know about me, then does that mean I get to know about you?”

“Of course.” he says with a smile.

“I can ask you anything I want and you will tell me truth?” she asks.

“Yes, as long as I can do the same.”

“I have nothing to hide. Ask away.” she answers with a smile.

“Okay. Have you ever been kissed?” he asks with a small smile.

“Yes.”

“Okay. French or just lips?”

“Umm……just lips.”

“Really?!?! So you haven’t been French kissed yet. Interesting……”

“Well tell me more about you? What are some things you’re into?” she asks trying to change the subject hoping he didn’t notice.

“Well I love horror movies and comic books. My favorite bands are the Misfits, David Bowie and Morrissey.”

“Oh I love David Bowie in “Labyrinth” It’s one of my favorite movies. The artist who can up with the designs for the goblins is Brian Froud. I have the art book for the movie. Come on I’ll show you.” Angel says excitedly as she grabs his hand and leads him upstairs to her room. She runs over to her book shelf and grabs one of the books, shoving it into his hands.

“This is so cool.” he says. He takes a look around and notices all the art work that she has on her walls. She had everything from fairies to dragons to girls in corsets. So this is what she is in to. He thinks to himself.

“Did you do this one?” he asks pointing to a framed sketch of a mansion.

“Yes I did. Do you recognize it?” she asks.

“No. Should I?”

“I guess not. It’s Rose Red.”

“Oh yeah. Wow I love the detail you did in it.”

“Thank you.”

He sits on the bed and pats the space next to him. She sits down wondering what he was going to do.

“I just want to talk. To get to know you a little better.” he tells her.

“Okay.” she answers a little relived.

“So tell me something. As pretty as you are, why have you only been kissed but not really kissed?”

“I don’t know.” she replies shyly.

Seeing that she is getting a little uncomfortable with the topic of conversation, he decides that they should go back down stairs.

“So you said you like ‘Labyrinth’ right? Do you by any chance have the movie?”

“Yeah.”

“Well why don’t we go back down stairs and watch it.”

“Okay.” Angel replies eagerly.

They head down stairs into the family room to watch the movie. Gerard is trying so hard not to stare at her but he ends up doing it anyway.

“I thought you wanted to watch the movie.” Angel says to him.

“Sorry.”

“Any one home?” asks Lydia as she comes in with Mikey.

“In here.”

“Hey sis how was your first day?” Lydia asks.

“Great. Hi Mikey.”

“Hey.”

“Where’s Cal?” asks Lydia.

“Oh he decided he was going to stay after school for a while. Mom said she would pick him up on her way home.” replies Angel.

“So you two have been here all by yourselves huh?” Lydia asks teasingly.

“Shut up Lyd. We were just watching a movie.”

“Hey no worries, I can keep a secret.” Lydia says.

“Nothing is going on!” says Angel.

“Nothing yet.” says Gerard under his breath.

Thankfully the only one who heard him was his brother who started to laugh but ended up coughing trying to hide it.

“Come on Gee, mom said we are going to visit Grandma as soon as we get home so we have to get going.” says Mikey.

“Alright.”

Mikey gives Lydia a kiss on her cheek. Lydia looks at her sister hoping she wasn’t looking.

“Can I have your cell number? That way I can text you later.” Gerard asks Angel.

“Sure.” Angel stammers.

“Come on Gee!” Mikey calls from outside.

“I’m coming!” he yells back. “I’ll text you later sugar.”

He is about to walk out the door until he turns around, walks back to Angel and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Angel is so surprised by what he did that she doesn’t know what to do except smile. A few hours later and she gets a text message while she was doing her homework.

Hey sugar what are you up to?

Homework. You?

On our way home. So I was wondering, since I don’t know very much about you. How about tomorrow we do 20 questions.

Umm…..ok.

Well this should be interesting, Angel thought to herself. That night while Angel was getting ready for bed, she started thinking about the kind of questions Gerard was going to ask. She started to get a little worried, hoping that he wasn’t going to want to know the really personal stuff. As she drifts of to sleep, her mind starts to wander back to that horrible night five years ago:


Angel and her friend Sarah were at a slumber party of a girl named Lisa who was new to the school that they were attending. Lisa had decided to throw the slumber party in order to meet new friends. There were four other girls there other than Lisa, Sarah and herself. All in all the girls were having a really great time painting each other’s nails, playing dress up, just doing the normal stuff the pre-teen girls did. The slumber party was being held in the den since that was the only place big enough to hold all the girls. In the den were also a pool table, dart board and mini-bar. About half way through the party, Lisa’s 19 year old brother Troy and two of his friends showed up and they decided to play a couple rounds of pool. But it was clear that playing pool was the last thing on their minds.

Troy’s attention was actually placed on Angel. The party is starting to wind down and the girls were starting to get sleepy. Right before she gets ready to go to bed, Angel excuses herself to use the bathroom but doesn’t notice that as she leaves so does Troy. The bathroom happens to be located at the end of the hall on the second floor. As she leaves the bathroom and starts to walk back, she passes by Troy’s room and notices that he is standing in his door way.

“So your one of Lisa’s new friends, huh?” he asks Angel casually.

“Yeah, I’m Angel. Nice to meet you.” she tells him.

“Well Angel why don’t you come in here. I have something to show you.” he tells her.

“I should get back to the party.”

“It’s ok. It’ won’t take long.” he says as he grabs her hand and tries to pull her into his room.

“Okay but just for a second.” she tells him.

As the door closes, the lights also go out. Angel tries to find the door but it is so dark in the room that she cannot see anything. She starts to feel hands pulling at her clothes trying to pull them off as she is pushed back onto a bed. Angel tries to scream but is quickly silenced. Eventually she manages to get his hand away from her mouth long enough for her to call for help. Angel then wakes up startled and drenched in sweat. She gets up and runs to the bathroom where she starts to throw up. She hadn’t thought about that incident in a long time. Thinking about it now, all she can do is sit on the bathroom floor crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story