Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heaven's Garden

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 1 review

AU 3rd year, Harry comes back from a vaca in Japan with some new abilities. (slight crossover) Just in case; I don't own anyone in this story.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Padma,Parvati - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-07-21 - Updated: 2013-07-22 - 1961 words

1Original
It was time for Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts and he was station 9 and 3/4. He had his things in a big duffle bag, he wasn't wearing glasses and his scar was healing. He was now in a T-shirt with a metallic rabbits head on it with in of the ears bent down. The name 'K41N3' was under it, black cargo pants and boots.

He walked in to a compartment and sat down, then he made a table appear in front of him and he pulled out a book. He started to draw in it, he was working on 'Steam punk' fashion and gear. He had a whole library of books of his artwork, he did sketches for; concert gear, formal wear, feudal Japan, military, lingerie, muggle sports gear, swim wear, casual wear, 'Vocaloid', seven samurai, shinigami, ring barers, guardians, jewelry, video games, super heroes, pirates, shinobi and gods.

As he was drawing he was focusing on his artwork, when there was a knock on the door. “Come in,” he said just then the door opened and a group of girls walked in. One of them lept on to his lap, “huh?” He looked up and saw Hermione, “oh hey.” She wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

“Hey,” she said. He looked to see who was with her; it was the Patil twins, Daphne Greengrass, Tracy Davis, Lavender Brown, Su Li and Susan Bones. “Hi guys.”

“Hey Harry,” they said.

“Have a seat, relax.” He said, so they do with Hermione sitting next to him. Susan had seen Harry T-shirt.

“K-four-one-N-three? What does that mean?” She asked.

“It's of a new DJ in Asia. A disc jockey. His name's pronounced 'Kane'. The four is an 'A', the one is an 'I' and the three is an 'E'.”

“Like Kane and Abel?” Asked Hermione, “The sons of Adam and Eve?”

“Um hmm,” he said as he was still working on the book. He pulled out some of them and handed them to the girls. They looked at the book and saw his artwork.

“Wow,” said Hermione.

“This is great,” said Daphne.

“Yeah,” said Tracy. “I didn't know you could draw so well.”

“Thanks,” he said as he handed Lavender a finished 'Steam Punk' book. It had gold cogs and spine brackets on it, she took it and looked at it. She saw something and started to squeal.

“HARRY, Tell Me You Did This!” She said, she showed him a pic of her in a Steam Punk style. She was in a corset, jacket, mini-skirt, waist coat, stockings, boots and a top hat. She was also holding a cane. On the side was a diagrams of the cane with a 2 foot long sword in it with a place for her wand. She couldn't read the images by the artwork.

“Yeah, I did it. I can put you in it if you want.”

“You'd put me in this?”

“Yeah shouldn't be too hard. Stand up,” so she did and focused on the outfit. “Heh, you're going to be gorgeous.” He snapped his fingers and all of the sudden Lavender was in the outfit. It was red and gold, the red parts were the top hat, jacket, waist coat, mini-skirt and boots. The gold parts were the corset and stockings. The cane she was carrying was made of oak with a stylized lion's head as the top. “If you pull on the head, the sword should come out. She does and sees the sword.

“Wow,” she twirled the sword and saw the place for her wand to make it a magical weapon. “This can be a magical weapon can it?” She asked, Harry nodded and smiled. “Can I...”

“It's done.” Lavender cheered and gave him a big hug. Then Padama had got excited and showed Harry an outfit with her in it. It was in the Feudal Japan book, “okay. Um, let me guess, you saw an outfit in the book you want to wear?”

“Yes!” She said, she showed him the pic.

“You as a Lady shogun; a female general of a samurai army.”

“Wow, I am a huge fan of the old samurai movies and all. I loved Kurosawa's '7 Samurai' when I was a child.” The outfit was a kimono with an obi, stockings, sandals and a parasol with a blade in the handle and a place for her wand. “Wait a minute, you can write in Japanese?”

“Yeah, kanji.” He said, “spent the summer there with my cousins. As a matter of fact my aunt had gotten full custody of me and is my magical guardian now.”

“So that's how come you can write in Japanese.” Said Hermione.

“And read it. Okay, you ready?” He asked Padama, she nodded. “Here we go,” he snapped his fingers and Padama was in the outfit. The kimono purple and bronze with a white obi, the parasol was also purple and bronze, her stockings were also bronze. Her hair was pinned up with bronze chop sticks. “If you want, you can place you wand in the handle.”

“This is a magic weapon?”

“Yep.” So she did and the parasol glowed.

“Whoa,” she said. So this went on for a while. Hermione was now in a gold, sleeveless top with a red tie, a red skirt, gold stockings, red boots, with a red '01' on her right arm and red and gold arm-sleeves(1). Daphne was in a half-vest, black cargo pants, boots and gloves(2). Tracy was in a black leather bodysuit boots and gloves(3). Susan was looking like an alien stripper(4). Parvati was in a red and gold kimono with gold butterflies on it, white stockings, sandals and armed with hand guns with butterflies on the muzzles(5). Su Li was in a purple and bronze qiapo, bronze stockings and white boots and hair wraps, and spiked bracelets(6). Then as they were relaxing with Harry working, Hermione was looking over his shoulder and saw that they didn't move one inch.

“What is it?”

“We haven't moved,” she said. “Something's wrong.” Harry looked over and saw that she was right. The windows started to frost over.

“Uh oh,” he said. “Okay, we need to figure out what's going on.”

“We'll split up, Parvati, Tracy, Su and I will go up and find out what's going on.”

“Okay, we'll try to protect the younger ones and find out why we aren't moving.” He handed the others ear pieces that would work on the train. “ These will keep us in touch with each other. Be careful,” she nodded, put the ear piece in her ears and kissed him on the lips. So they headed up and down the train, looking for trouble.


Meanwhile, Harry's group had seen floating beings that were terrorizing the others. He moved the other out of the way, “damn! Dementors!” He said.

“Dementors?” Said Susan.

“Yeah,” he said and then he had a mental picture of himself as a hero. Then he snapped his fingers and he was changed. “I'll handle those demons while you guys see if there's any victims.”

“Right!” They said, Harry started to move.


One of the dementors started to attack someone when he stood behind the thing. “HEY! Leave Them Alone!” He said, the dementor turned around and saw Harry. He charged the hero. He drew 3 foot long blades from his hands. They started to fight and while he had their attention, the girls had found the dementors victims and got them out of the way.

Padama had saw that Harry might need some help. “I'm going to help Harry.” She said, Daphne got up as well.

“Not without me!” She said, “watch over them.” The others nodded Daphne was firing green sonic rings at them taking them out. Padama had quick slashed a group of them and then sheathed her sword destroying the dementors. After the last one was defeated Harry sheathed his claws and they checked on the victims.

“We need to get some chocolate.” He said and he went in to a stuff space pocket and pulled out some chocolate bars for them. “We need to put them somewhere safe.”

“There's a compartment that's empty.” Said Susan and they placed them in it then put a spell on the door so that no evil could get in to the room.


Meanwhile Hermione and the others had seen the same thing dementors but they didn't know what they were. “Harry! We have a problem.” She said.

Talk to me!

“We got some monsters trying to kill students.”

Are they floating?

“Yes.”

Black robes?

“Yes.”

No feet?

“Yes.”

Those are dementors, they suck souls out of people. I knew something like this would happen. I gave you guys power to take them out.

“Thanks. But what can we do?”

Parvarti's guns fire patronium bullets. Tracy's sword is made of the metal. Su surrounded by the patronus charm and your voice is like the patronus charm. So go for it!” So they attacked and started to fight the dementors off.


Later Harry's group had met up with Neville, Ginny and Hannah. “Are you guys alright?” Harry asked.

“Yeah,” said Neville. “What were they?” Harry handed them some chocolate.

“Those were dementors, why they are out this far? I don't know.” Just then a man walked over to them he was dressed in a suit and cloak. He looked like ten miles of bad road, Harry looked over to him and smirked. “Hello 'Uncle Moony',” the man was in shock. “Long story, I'll explain later but we to check on the others.” So they took off to search for other victims. Neville, Ginny and Hannah wanted to help. “Okay,” so Harry snapped his fingers and Neville He was in a red a gold under armor T-shirt, black cargo pants, boots, gloves and a cap(7). Ginny was in a red top with a gold winged 'W' on her chest, jeans and hi tops(8) and Hannah was in a black bodysuit that was split in the front showing her cleavage, boots, gloves, a belt with a gold badger belt buckle on it and an eye patch on her left eye. She had a pair of Barettas out and ready to go(9).

“Let's go,” so they started to fight off more dementors and saved more students. By this time they made it to the engine and saw the engineer was dead. “I'm calling the others, Hermione?” He didn't get her.

Hermione can't speak right now.” Said Tracy.

“We're at the engine, the engineer and conductor are dead.”

I'll tell her.

“We need to get to Hogsmead.” The others nodded and the train started to take off. Once there Moony had contacted the school to let them know what happened. Then healers and aurors had started to show up. They started to unload the train and remove bodies off of the train. Harry had got his things and started to get off with the others when they heard screaming. They looked over and saw more dementors coming.

“Here we go again.” He said, “come on guys.” They took off for higher ground. They were on a roof ready to fight as the got closer. He looked to the left, Neville, Hannah, Ginny and Daphne were ready. He looked to the right to see Hermione, the Patils and Tracy ready. He smirked, “today is a good day to kill!” He said as he popped his claws and once the dementors got close, they lunged right for them.


TBC


Notes


1. Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid
2. Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat 9
3. Rachel From Ninja Gaiden
4. Star Sapphire from DC
5. Nohime from Sengoku Basara
6. Chun Li from Street Fighter
7. Stryker From Mortal Kombat 9
8. Wonder Girl from DC (Pre-52)
9. Molotov Cocktease from Venture Brothers.
Sign up to rate and review this story