Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heaven's Garden

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

Harry has a 'little discussion' with Fudge, Umbridge and Bones.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Angelina Johnson,Fudge,Harry,Umbridge - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-07-22 - 1219 words

2Original
Harry Potter was in the headmaster's office. Along with Minister Fudge, Senior Undersecretary Umbridge and DMLE Head Bones were talking to him. Harry was breathing hard as he was calming down, his shirt was ripped, he was covered in blood and in pain. He was taking pain potions from Madame Pomphery. He was cleaning his blood off of himself.

“Where have you been this summer?” Asked Madame Bones.

“Asia, I have family there.” Said Harry.

“LIES!” Said Umbridge they looked at her.

“Um, excuse you? Do you know my family? Who my relatives are? No? Then shut up!” He said.

“How Dare You?” She said, “Do You Know Who I Am?”

“Uh no and I don't care. Next question.”

“Why did you destroy over a hundred dementors?” Asked Fudge.

“Maybe because they were trying to KILL PEOPLE?”

“MORE LIES!” Said Umbridge.

“SHUT UP!” Said Bones, “Also, I Don't Answer to You Or That Coward Fudge! I Will Make Sure That You Will Be Investigated On How You Even Got Your Job!” Umbridge paled and kept quiet. “Okay, explain to how everything happened.”

“Yes Ma'am,” said Harry.


(Flashback)


Harry and the others were fighting off dementors left and right. “NEVILLE! TO YOUR RIGHT!” Neville looked and took out the dementor that was trying to attack him and blew its face off. “I'M GOING TO SEE IF THERE'S ANYONE IN TROUBLE. YOU AND HERMIONE KEEP AT THEM!”

Neville nodded and attacked and Harry tossed him a communicator. Then Harry took off, he ran to see more students in trouble from dementors. It was the Weasley twins, Harry went in to attack the dementors taking them out. “You two okay?” He asked.

“Yeah,” said Fred.

“What in the hell's.” Started George.

“Going on,” finished Fred.

“Someone released dementors.” Said Harry, “I might need your help.” They nodded and agreed to help. Harry snapped his fingers, the twins were in matching red sleeveless bodysuits, with gold trim and collars, black gloves and boots with a golden lightening bolt on the opposite side of the collar(1). He handed both of them a couple of daggers, those will do some damage to the dementors. They nodded and took off.

Then he took off and was more of them attacking a young witch, it was Luna. Harry ran through the dementors and taking them down. “Are you alright Luna?” He asked, the dreamy eyed girl nodded and grabbed Harry in a tight hug.

“Hello Harry Potter.” She said, “could you give the powers and abilities of 'Lucy in the Sky'?”

“Huh?” He said as he was trying to picture her. So Luna was describing her to him and he smiled. He snapped his fingers and Luna was in a T-shirt, jeans, hi-tops and a jacket. She was floating in mid air. “Are you alright Luna?” Just then she charged up and fired a laser at a couple of dementors destroying them.

“I am fine, niisan.” She said and gave him a hug.

“Go and help the Weasley twins and meet the rest of us at the carriages.” She nodded and flew off, Harry continued on to find more people. Then he caught up with Cedric and Cho, are you two alright?

“Cho's hurt,” Said Cedric. Harry called in some healers.

“We need to by them some time to get here.” Harry popped his claws and attacked. He was tearing through the dementors as Cedric and Cho were in shock. After the last one fell and turned to dust he looked to them. “I'm going to need your help Cedric.” He nodded, he snapped his fingers and turned the Hufflepuff in to a demon hunting police officer(2). He was in a yellow and black T-shirt, black slacks, boots and trench coat. He was also armed, the healers came in to help Cho.

“I'll go with her.” Said Cedric, Harry nodded and took off. He met up with Collin and Dennis Creevy, who were being attacked by dementors. Harry saved them and they wanted to help out.

“Really?” He said they nodded. Okay,” he turned them in to speedsters. Both in yellow and red with lightening bolts on them(3). “See if you can find anyone to help out, you should have the power of patronus with in you. They nodded and took off. Then Harry met up with the Gryffondor chasers.

“Guys!” He said and they looked over trying to fight the dementors off. Just then he came in and started to slice and dice them. “You alright?” They nodded.

“Harry, we need to help.” Said Alicia.

“Okay,” he said and turned Alicia in to a powerhouse, in a red and yellow belly shirt, black cargo pants and boots(4). Katie was in a red and gold sports bra, tights and boots with a bot and a quiver of arrows(5). Angelina was in a red and yellow tank top, black tights, boots and had a red palm print on her face(6). “Okay, done. You three should be able to defend yourselves and others.”

“Harry, you're not going to do this by yourself.” Said Angel, “I'll go with you, Alicia, Katie see if there's anymore victims.”

“Right!” They said and took off. Then Angel look at her teammate and they nodded. They headed for one more place and that place had a whole mess of dementors trying to kill anything in their path.

“This is going to be a fight,” said Harry. So they went at it and their new abilities had took the group of dementors out. “Come on, let's go!” So they went to the carriages and headed for Hogwarts.

(End flashback)


“And that's what happened Madame Bones.” Said Harry.

“So you have save so many lives by fighting dementors?” She said.

“Yes ma'am,” he said. That was when Umbridge spoke up.

“LIES! The Boy Couldn't Save Anyone!”

“Were you there Madame Umbridge?”

“We'll no.”

“Did you see me being a coward?”

“No.”

“Did you talk to anyone before speaking to me?”

“No.”

“Then how would you know what happened?”

“Because I'm...”

“The Senior Under Secretary for the Minister of Magic.” Harry and Madame Bones said.

“But, you aren't God. Now are you?” Said Harry, “Madame Bones are we done?”

“Yes, Mr. Potter we are.” She said.

“We are not done here boy!” Said Umbridge as Harry stood up.

“Why? Because you say so?”

“That's right!”

“Funny, you don't look like the Queen. Now if you excuse me.”

“COME BACK HERE BOY!” Just then Fudge stopped her.

“Let the boy go or I'll fire you.” He said, that shut her up, “I order you to stay away from Mr. Potter, is that clear?”

“Cornelius..”

“IS THAT CLEAR?”

“Yes sir.”


Later Harry walked over to the others and sat down with his fellow heroes. “Is everyone alright?”

“Yeah, that was a fight.” Said Hermione with a yawn. “I never felt so powerful.”

“That's the way I can see you guys. How's Cho, Ced?”

“Better,” he said as he was eating a bar of chocolate.

“Good, I don't about you but I feel strange.” Just then he passed out.

“HARRY!” They said, Hermione and Neville went to check on him.


TBC


Notes

1. Tomax and Xamot: Crimson Guard Leaders
2. Dante Stryker (A merge between Dante and Stryker from MK9)
3. Kid Flash and Impulse
4. Rule 63 Luke Cage
5. Lady Hawkeye
6. Echo
Sign up to rate and review this story