Categories > Original > Romance > Tester

More

by sickly_ill 2 reviews

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I grin.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2013-07-23 - 3258 words

1Ambiance
A/N: For that one person that was the first to give me a solid review on this developing story of mine. This is just another little chunk. Of course, the times won't make sense. These are not chapters. They're just bits and pieces that I've written about this couple that I don't know where to place yet.



We left the shop hand in hand and it felt great. Hayden and I were back together and ready to kick some ass at state. Which we're all psyched for. A whole weekend spent around friends, competition, fast food, and TV.

Hayden graciously dropped me off at home on his dirt bike. "I should really get you your own helmet." He says as I take off his and hand it back to him.

"You really should." I smile. "But a white one, with red roses." I wink. He smirks and shakes his head.

"I'll be here in the morning to pick you up. We can go have breakfast." He grins.
"Sounds like a date then." I grin as well. He always thinks of the best make-up date ever.
"Okay, then." He nods. "Can't wait." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in closer. My breath hitches. I've missed his touch. He pulls me so I'm standing flush to him, as he straddles his bike. "Do I get a see-ya-later kiss, or not?" He smiles. I bite my lip and swoon at his honesty.

"Well, Hayden, I have a long list that advises me not to; that you don't deserve one," I see his face fall, and the hurt in his eyes. And the guilt. I smile. "But I've already burned that list." I run my fingers into his hair and pull him to look up at me. I slowly close in on him, and kiss him gently. I hear a stiffled moan from the back of his throat. I look him deep in the eyes and pull away from him.

I know he's all hot and bothered now, and I have to make him come back. But he doesn't complain. He grins as wide and freely as possible, and starts his bike. Damn, he looks so hot on that damn bike. My bad boy gone soft. I start strutting to my door, wiggling my ass more than usual. I know he won't leave until I'm halfway in the door. I open it and wave him away. He, almost reluctantly, leaves and zooms away. I bite my lip and grin like an idiot. And I enter the house this way. My mom just gives me a look like I'm out of my mind, my dad just shakes his head, and I just jog to my room and fall on my bed in exhaustion and anticipation.

The next morning, I find Hayden sitting on his bike, waiting for me. He looks up at me with the most wicked and playful grin on his face. I try not to grin like an idiot, but I can't hold it in. Our relationship is brand new all over again. And I love it. I get butterflies from just seeing him.

I stop right in front of him. "Ready." I smile.

"Good." He nods, and hands me a white helmet with red roses airbrushed onto the sides. I am floored. I never thought he'd ever get me a helmet. My jaw drops. "I had a friend of a friend airbrush the roses on. Since I couldn't find one last night at any store, and a custom would have taken too long." He shrugs likes it's no big deal. "But, there is one thing I added." He stands and takes the helmet in his hands. He turns it and on the very back is a white rose. "A white rose for your pure soul." He grins. I tear up a little, but hold it down.

"Babe, this is so amazing." I look up at him. "I love it." I smile and kiss him. I see his love for me. In his eyes. His most dazzling and beautiful ice blue eyes. And we just stand there, staring into each other's eyes. "Can we go to breakfast now?" I giggle.

He chuckles. "Yeah," he nods and gets on the bike first. I straddle the leather seat next, and put my new helmet on. I wrap my arms around him tightly. He rubs his hand on mine, and looks back at me. I see his eyes crinkle and I know he's smiling. He turns back around and starts the bike. And we're on our way to the Stardust Diner.

At school, everyone looks at us as we're pulling in. I feel like such a badass riding with him. He pulls up at the front of the school in front of the flag pole. I get off and take off my helmet. "Thanks for breakfast." I smile as Hayden lifts his eye visor.

"Anytime, baby." He smirks. "I'll see you later." I nod and pull his helmet down to reveal his lips. I kiss him chastely and he grins like a dork. I wave and get to class, but not before finding a safe place for my helmet in Dinsmore's art room.

Classes go by ever so slowly and I just end up doodling on my notes and drawing Hayden all over. Making sure I incorporate his gages, septum, and his shaggy hair that peeks out from underneath his cap. I smile when I'm done, and the bell rings excusing everyone without tutorial to lunch.

I practically run out of class and head to the shop. It's unlocked and I head in. Hayden's already in there sitting on one of the back tables eating sour gummy worms and drinking a Rockstar. I smile and shake my head. "Nice diet." I say sarcastically.

"Just thought I'd keep my mouth nice and fruity for you." He jokes. I laugh out loud and hop on the table to sit across from him and steal some of his gummy worms.

"So, am I gonna be able to taste this new flavor of yours?" I smile. He is a little shocked at my question, but then just smiles and leans in. But intstead of going in fully, he hovers and looks me right in the eyes. I expect him to say something whitty in response to my odd question, but instead he just smirks in that way that I find totally sexy and attractive.

"Of course." He says and kisses me. His tongue enters my mouth and I taste the sweet tang of gummy worms with the bitter after taste of a Rockstar. I giggle a little and my hands find their way into his hair. I hear the bag of gummy worms fall from his hands to the table in a small rustle. I giggle again. He giggles with me and puts his hands on my waist.

Our kiss turns me on so much that I have to mentally remind myself that we're sitting in the middle of a table in the shop, at school. Then, we hear someone clear their throat loudly. We both stop and look around to see who interupted us. We see Shepard near the band saw. "I'm glad you guys have decided to fix your problems, but we're at school. And compeition is next week. So, I suggest you detach yourselves and get to work." I blush and I feel my entire face heat. Hayden just laughs.

I sigh and get off the table. Hayden follows.

We work for all of lunch, and then he walks me to my class. We part and don't see each other until school's officially over. We get on his bike and speed out of the parking lot before all the cars start to pile up.

Instead of taking me home Hayden takes me to Big Al's. We park and get off. "What are we doing here?" I ask. He smiles and holds out his hand for me to take. Without another word I take his hand and we walk inside.

"I just thought we'd have something to eat and play some arcade games. I feel playful today." He smiles down at me. I quirk an eyebrow.

"A playful Hayden." I pretend to ponder. Playing with the words. "I just hope you're playful enough to give me some at the end of the night." I grin.

"We'll see." He walks up to the huge desk and checks in and they lead us to the back diner where we sit in a corner booth. Our waiter comes and gives us our menus and goes over the specials. He takes our order of two Cokes to drink and leaves. But not after he stares at Hayden's peircings and my hair for a good minute. After he leaves I laugh. Hayden joins me and then we just decide what we're going to have for dinner.

He decides on a huge cheeseburger while I just choose a small shirmp basket with a light garden salad. He furrows his brows at me while our waiter takes our menus and leaves. "What?" I ask.

"Are you on a diet or something? You usually order a full meal." He takes a sip of his Coke as he waits for my response.

"No. I just don't feel that hungry right now. And I did order a full meal. It's just small." I say simply. "Why? Do I need to go on a diet?" I get offensive. If he's telling me that I'm fat, I'd be really hurt. He's never had a problem before with me eating huge steaks or double bacon cheeseburgers.

"Of course not. That's why I asked you. I love your curves. I love that you actually eat. It's sexy." He stares at me with smoldering blue eyes. I blush. "I just don't want you to think that you're fat. 'Cause you are far from fat. You're not even considered chubby." He smiles. I just grin and take a sip of my Coke.

"So, you think I'm sexy?" I ask.

"Of course." He nods.

"What's sexy about me?" I ask before I can stop myself. I guess I was just curious. He regards me with surprise at me blunt question. But then he just smiles so sexy I can't help but giggle.

"Well," he beings, "where do I start?" He looks up at the ceiling in thought. "I mean, for one, your body's pretty sexy. You've got the meat every man has to have." I blush as he glances at me as he looks down at his long fingers on the table playing with the wrapper of his straw. "The way you swing your hips when you walk." I feel my eyes go wide. I never noticed. "I know you don't do it on purpose. And that's why it's sexy. Because you're not trying to make it noticable. It's just natural." He rambles, and I know he's going to keep going. "And your face. Not too much make-up, but just the right amount to make your chocolate eyes shine and glow; make your lips look so glossy and delicious. And your smile. Its prefect. So sincere. Everytime I watch you smile it's, like, in slow motion.

"And you're hair. It's edgy, but still smells nice. And the way you play with in when you're deep in thought. Twirling it with your fingers over and over again.

"And your smell. It's not like that Victoria Secret shit. It's flowery and natural. Like you took all the most beautiful flowers and plants in the whole world and mixed them all together." I think about my perfume. It's Japanese cherry blossom. But I hardly ever use it. "And I'm not talking about your perfume either. This is your natural scent." He's breathing hard and fast. "And your touch. It's gentle and soft. Everytime you touch me I feel like I'm going to float away.

"And," he glances at me, "your size. I find it super sexy when you have to stand on your tip toes to kiss me." He grins and blushes. "But not all of your sexiness is just physical. I find your reading sexy. The way you have to analyze everything and highlight every word you don't know and look it up to understand the meaning of it. Which helps you understand the text itself. And the fact that you're smarter than me is totally sexy. I love that we watch Jeopardy and Cash Cab and you get most of the answers right while I gotta Google it." He laughs and I giggle. "And your sarcastic humor drives me over the edge. Your smart mouth just turns me on. And what I find even sexier is the way you listen to music. In a trance. You listen to the lyrics and the sound separately, then put them together to see if the song is worth keeping on your i-Pod. That's the way you listen to me." He looks at me finally. "You listen intently and with all your being. That is the sexiest part about you. Your ability to listen and understand anybody."

I take a deep breath and try to keep the tears at bay, but I feel one slip down my cheek. He's completely taken my breath away. My head is spinning and I feel as light as a feather. His words hit me straight in the heart. And when they hit me they rippled through my body sending vibrations all over my being. Right at this moment I've fallen so deeply and passionately in love with Hayden Pierce that I can't help but let another tear fall.

I grab his hand over the table and squeeze it in mine. He reaches over and wipes away my tears and cups my cheek gently. I lean into his warm palm. "I love you." I smile.
"I love you, too." Hayden smiles and kisses me. We go back to our normal selves and eat. My shrimp basket was great, and the salad was fresh. He pretty much inhaled his burger and fries.

After dinner Hayden and I decide to play some arcade games. I challenge him to a basketball shoot out, an air hockey game, ski-ball, and who could get more tickets. We played for a good four hours before we cashed in our tickets. He beat me in getting the most tickets, which didn't surprise me because he won a 500 ticket prize ball in the crane machine. We went into the shop to claim our prizes, which wasn't much.

As we are leaving and walking towards his bike I say, "Seems like you had some good luck tonight." He grins.

"I haven't gotten lucky yet." He smirks. I giggle and put on my helmet.

"Take me to your house and we'll see how much luck you have left." I put down my visor and let him get on the bike first.

"Challenge accepted." He smiles again before he puts on his helmet and I get on.
We speed out of the parking lot and it doesn't take long until we're at his house. He lives right behind Big Al's anyway.

Upon arriving I see his mom's car is gone. I assume she has a late shift. We park. "It seems you do have some luck left. Your mom's not home." I comment sarcastically.

"It seems so." He says and takes me hand. He leads me through the door and then attacks me. His lips soft and wonderful on mine. I let his tongue invade my mouth as I pull at his hair.

Without parting our kiss, Hayden lifts me by my ass to wrap my legs around his hips and carry me upstairs to his room. He lays me gently on his bed and then pulls back. He looks at me and smiles. He brushes the hair from my face and I watch his eyes roam all over my face. "Do you know what I find sexy about you?" I whisper.

"What?" He whispers back as his eyes search mine.

"I find it sexy when you watch me." My mouth goes dry. "Watch me do anything. Because when you watch me your eyes go into another dimension. Your icy blue turns almost cobalt. You get this sexy smirk on your face that makes my whole body tingle." I giggle. He just hovers above me and I feel his hand in my hair. "I also think your hands are sexy." I take his hand in mine and kiss his palm gently. "They've been met with hard labor, but are still soft. They're big and strong. Most of the time they're dirty and smell like oil," he bites his lip in embarrassment. "But I love the way they feel on my skin. So gentle and manly." I giggle again. He smiles meekly.

"And I love your gauges. You look good with them. I find it sexy when I run my fingers over them and you moan softly." I do it exactly how I describe it and he lets out a little moan that calls to everything in me. I smile. "And I find it sexy that you're not afraid to tell me anything. It could be about the stupidest thing in the world that would be so insignificant to someone else, but it means a lot to you.

"And it's sexy when you smile and your septum pops out just a little." I whisper, and he smiles. "I find it sexy that you love anything with an engine or motor. It's like you're addicted to the noise of it." I laugh. "And I find it sexy that you love me." I swallow hard. I look into his eyes. He's staring back into mine, and I love it. I see his every secret and his love.

"Is that it?" He asks after a beat or two. I just ponder his question.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I grin. He quirks an eyebrow and I start to kiss his entire face. He moans softly every other kiss and it makes me smile.

Slowly I crawl up his bed and lay head on his pillow. He follows and we kiss intimately. His hands on my hips and mine wrapped around his neck. We continue to make out, and it's getting pretty heated. He's grinding against me. I feel his erection stretch the fabric of his jeans as it grazes my womanhood. I stiffle a moan as I reach for his shirt. I pull it over his head as fast as possible and press my hands against his skin. His warm skin against mine makes me tingle in all the right places.

We make love and then fall asleep in each other's arms. Until I wake up and remember that we have school tomorrow. I get out of bed and dress. I check my phone and my parents have called me multiple times. "Damn it." I mumble and wake up Hayden. "Hey, I have to go. Or my parents will call the FBI to come find me." I say. He nods and gets up.

We walk out into the fresh night air and Hayden gives me a ride home. He gives me a kiss goodbye and I walk through the door. My dad's sitting on the couch with his cell phone on the coffee table infront of him. I know I'm in trouble the moment he looks up at me and I see the anger, but relief, in his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story