Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

big changes to SPD

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-29 - 1359 words

0Unrated
Tracy is in the common room and sees Trisha walk in wearing one of her shirts. She sets her glass of orange juice on the counter. Trisha sees the look of shock on her sister's face.

"Trisha, did you have to raid my closet?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, I love having a twin sister." Trisha answers.

"I do too, but please stay out of my closet." Tracy says

"I'll try sis but I'm not promising you anything." Trisha says.

"Remember Trisha I'm older than you." Tracy reminds her.

"Yeah, by a half an hour" Trisha says.

Tracy tells her sister that a half an hour is a big difference. Trisha tells her that it isn't. Sky looks over at Z and makes a joke that their parents really should have destroyed that video. Z doesn't say a word. Then the rangers get called to the command center. Tracy tells her sister to stay put. Trisha tells her that she would. The rangers leave the room and head to the command center.

After the rangers enter the room and salute. Commander Cruger tells them about yet another crime wave to plague the city. Sky suggests that they should go patrol the city. Cruger tells him that is a good idea. The rangers salute again and leave the room to head to the vehicle bay. Tracy is about to get on her bike when her phone rings.

The rangers give her a look asking her if she was coming. She makes a motion with her hand telling them to go on a head. They nod and leave the room. Tracy reaches into her pocket and takes out her phone.

"Hey sweetie this is not a good time. I'm heading out to patrol the city." Tracy says.

"OK angel. When you are done can you meet me in the park?" Michael asks.

"Sure but why honey is sometimes wrong." Tracy says.

Michael says that everything is fine. He just has something important to tell her. Tracy didn't like the tone of Michael's voice when he said his last statement. Tracy tells him that she would meet him in the park in an hour. They say good bye and hang up. Tracy gets on her bike and leaves the room.

An hour later she parks her bike outside the entrance to the park. She walks through the park and goes to the pavilion where they shared their first kiss. Michael is waiting there for her. She walks inside and stands next to him. She takes a deep breath before saying anything.

"What's going on Michael?" Tracy asks.

"Remember that internship I applied for a few months ago?" Michael answers.

"Yes, the one for the animation studio in Nagoya, Japan." Tracy says.

"Well I got the letter in the mail today. I got the internship." Michael says.

Tracy notices that he isn't too happy about it so she asks him why he wasn't happy. He says he is happy but he doesn't want to leave. He knows that he would miss her too much. Tracy reminds him that this is a great opportunity and if he didn't take it she knew that he would regret it. Michael knows that she is right. He asks her what she thinks he should do.

"I don't know sweetie I'm still in shock about this." Tracy says.

"Yeah so am I" Michael says.

"When do you have to tell them if you are going to take it?" Tracy asks.

"I have to take them by Friday" Mike answers.

"So you have two days to decide." Tracy says.

"How about on Thursday you can tell me what you decided." Michael says.

Tracy nods and he kisses her on the cheek before he leaves. Tracy stays there for a few more minutes to clear her head. She walks back to her bike, puts on her helmet, revs the engine, and rides back to the base. When she pulls into the vehicle bay and takes off her helmet. She sets it on the handle bar. She leaves and heads to the command center.

The rangers are waiting for Tracy to come in. They notice that Tracy is so distracted that she walks into table with the computer in the middle of the room. She falls to the floor a few seconds later. Bridge gets up from his chair, walks over to her, and helps her up.

"Tracy, are you ok?" Bridge asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Tracy answers.

They walk over to their chairs and sit down. Cruger asks the rangers if they found anything while they were patrolling the city. The rangers all say no. Sky notices that Tracy is deep in thought about something. He snaps his fingers in front of her face to bring her back to reality. A few seconds later she comes back to earth.

"Sky, are you fond on those fingers? You know I can easily break them." Tracy says.

"Gezz what is wrong with you anyway?" Sky asks.

"Nothing is wrong with me." Tracy answers.

"Tracy, you know that you're a bad liar." Z says.

"Ok, if I say what's on my mind will you get off my back?" Tracy says.

"Yes" the rangers say together

"Ok here it is. After I finished my patrol I went to the park to talk with Michael. He said that he had to talk to me about something and it was really important." Tracy says

"What did he want to talk to you about?" Syd asks.

"He applied for an internship at an animation studio in Nagoya, Japan." Tracy answers.

"Did he get accepted?" Syd asks.

"Yes" Tracy asks.

Sky asks her if Michael is going to take. She tells him that Mike asked her what she thinks he should do. Sky asks her few more questions. Tracy didn't know how to answer his questions so she just answers by shaking her head yes or no. Bridge can tell that Tracy wasn't in the mood to talk about this anymore. He decides to change the subject.

“Sky, when are you going to tell Trisha you like her?” Bridge asks.

“Man Bridge when did this conversation take a u turn.” Sky answers.

“Just now” Bridge says.

“Look Bridge I can’t tell her now. I mean I don’t even know she even like me.” Sky says.

“Trust me Sky she likes you.” Tracy says.

“How do you know that?” Sky asks.

“Let’s see every time I mention your name she starts to giggle like a cheerleader, smile like an idiot, and blush like crazy.” Tracy answers.

“Don’t all girls act like that around guys?” Sky asks.

“Well no girls only act all goofy around guys they think are cute.” Tracy answers.

"Do you really think that I should tell her how I feel?" Sky asks.

"Yeah, go for it Sky besides girls really like it when I guy isn't afraid to tell you how he really feels and that he cares about you enough to tell you that." Tracy says.

"OK then I'm going to tell her today." Sky says.

"Good that way at least one of us will be happy." Tracy thinks to herself.

Then Cruger tells the rangers that they can leave. They salute and leave the room. Tracy heads to her and Trisha’s room. Sky and the others head back to the common room. The doors slide open to the common room and Sky sees Trisha sitting on the couch. Sky feels his heart beating a mile a minute as he walks over to her.

“Hey Trisha, I have something that I have been meaning to tell you.” Sky says.

“Really Sky what is it?” Trisha asks.

“Well I…” Sky says.

AN: Sorry for the cliff hanger but I thought that this would be a good place to end the chapter. I wanted to keep all of you guys guessing about what will happen next. Will there be a new couple at SPD? What will Tracy tell Michael about his internship? All these question and more will be reveled in the next chapter. Keep reading to find out and remember reviews are appreciated.



Sign up to rate and review this story