Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Sister recue

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-29 - 1383 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Trisha is a few inches away from being attached to the machine. When she sees two laser blasts coming in towards the criminal. When they hit him he throws her up against the wall and he flies off the other direction. She hits the wall just hard enough to get the wind knocked out of her and hears a loud pop. When she lands on the ground everything goes black. Sky tells the team he would go check on Trisha while the rest of them battle the criminal.

Sky rolls her onto her back. "Trisha, are you ok?" Sky asks as he shakes her gently. All Trisha did is let out a low moan. "Sky, we need your help this guy turned Tracy against us." Z yells. Sky figures that she would be fine. He sets her back down on the ground. Then he heads back over to the team.

Tracy lets Kecleon out of its Pokéball. "Pikachu, use zap cannon, Kecleon Psybeam." she tells her Pokémon. The rangers dodge the two attacks. "Tracy, come on you can break free from this spell" Bridge says. "Nice try green ranger, but the red ranger and her Pokémon team are mine. Not to mention the other girl's Pokémon too." the criminal say, as he uses another some bomb to escape. "What do you do?" Syd asks. "We'll figure that out after we take Trisha back to the base." Sky says. He walks over to Trisha and picks her up. Then everyone heads back to the base.

Dr. Felix's POV

Sky brings Trisha into the infirmary and lays her in the bed. I tell him to wait outside while I do my job. I do a quick exam. Then pop her shoulder back into place and put it in a sling and the I.V. needle in her left arm. I leave the room to tell everyone about Trisha's condition.

"How is Trisha doc?" Sky asks. "She is going to be fine. She just dislocated her shoulder." I answer. "That's good to hear and Sky we should go tell Cruger what happened." Bridge says. Sky nods and they leave to head to the command center.

Normal POV

"What happened out there?" Cruger asks as the rangers enter the command center. "When we got there, the criminal turned Tracy and her Pokémon against us." Z answers. "This isn't good" Cruger says. "Yes, so how are we going to break the spell on Tracy and her Pokémon? " Syd asks. "I don't know Syd, but we need to figures something out quick." Bridge answers. A few minutes later Trisha walk in the room and the rangers turn around to face her. "Trisha, what are you doing you need to rest." Sky says. "I can't rest now. What I'm going to do is find that jerk and make him play for what he did to my sister and our Pokémon too." Trisha answers. "Wait the criminal turned your Pokémon evil too." Z says. Trisha nods. "I know you want to help Tracy but you can't go out there its too dangerous." Cruger says. "I'm sorry Sir, but I know my sister needs me." Trisha says. "Now I can see the family resemblance, you both are stubborn." Sky says. "I'm not stubborn, my mom called it determination." Trisha says.

Cruger sees the fire in Trisha's eyes and tells the rangers that she would go with the other to find Tracy. The rangers nod and they leave the command center with Trisha. They split up into two teams Trisha, Sky, and z are on one team and Bridge and Syd are on the other. Team one finds the location of the criminal's new hide out. Sky calls the others and tells them to meet them at the hide out. When the others arrive everyone tries to come up with a plan. Sky hands Trisha the binoculars and she looks in the window. She sees her sister and all the Pokémon taking target practice. She watches her Gengar use Shadow Ball and Tracy's Pikachu use Zap Cannon. When the attacks hit the targets they break in half. "This is not good" Trisha thinks to herself.

"How are we going to get in there?" Z asks. "I'll create a diversion, so you guys can get close to the machine and destroy it." Trisha answers. "That could work." Bridge says. "Ok Trisha, we'll do it but just be careful." Sky says. "I always am." Trisha says as she hand the binoculars back to Sky.

Trisha takes Sky's laser from its holder in his uniform. "You sure you know how to use that thing." Sky asks. ""how hard can it be? All I have to do is point and shoot right?" Trisha answers. "That's on part of it but it would work better if you held it straight up and down." Sky says. Sky places his hand on top of Trisha's and shows her the right way to hold the laser. When their hands touch Trisha feels her heart rate increase. "Ok I got it thanks" Trisha says. "NO problem" Sky says as he cracks a small smile. "Are you guys seeing this?" Bridge whispers. "Yeah, I never thought I would see the day. Sky Tate is smiling" Z whispers back. Then everyone heads inside and building

"Freeze S.P.D." Trisha shouts as she fires the laser towards the criminal. "Hey, that was fun to say" Trisha thinks to herself. "Welcome back." the criminal says. "This time I'm going to leave my sister and all the Pokémon too." Trisha says. "Oh really, I don't think so" the criminal says. Tracy steps in front of the criminal with Pikachu, Beautifly, and Maganium. "Pikachu Thunderbolt, Beautifly Sliver wind, and Maganium Razor leaf" Tracy says. Trisha doges the attacks and fires the laser again. Tracy tells Pikachu to use Iron Tail and sends the blast back towards Trisha.

At the machine the rangers are firing their laser at it. The blasts aren't doing anything. "Maybe we could get Tracy to destroy it." Bridge says. "How are we going to do that?" Z asks. "Just follow my lead." Bridge says. Bridge shouts towards Tracy and she turns around. "Get away from the machine" Tracy says. She tells the Pokémon to use their last combination. The ranger doge the attacks and they hit the machine. Then the machine explodes and they see Tracy start to come back to normal.

Trisha's POV

I run over to my sister and catch her before she hits the floor. "Trac, are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, but what happened?" Tracy answers. "I'll explain later but now let's show this criminal how well we work together." I say. Tracy nods and I help her back to her feet. She hands me my Pokéballs and I toss Infernape's Pokéball into the air. Tracy put's Beautifly back inside its Pokéball. She tosses another Pokéball into the air and Blastoise comes out. "Infernape, Flamethrower" I say. "Blastoise, Water Pulse" Trac says. I see the two attacks combine and when it hits the criminal he flies back a few feet.

"You two just got lucky." The criminal says. "It wasn't luck we just make a really good team" I say."Hey sis, how about we show this guy what a double Thunderbolt looks like." Tracy says. "You bet" I say as I toss Pikachu's Pokéball into the air. We tell our Pikachus to use thunderbolt and have Infernape and Blastoise to do the attacks again. After the attacks hit him again and the other rangers go over to him. Sky pulls out a pair of hand cuffs and puts them on the criminal. We put out Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs and then we all had back to the base. "Hey, Trisha thanks for helping me out back there?" Tracy says. "We are sister after all right?" I ask. "Yes we are and I can't wait to get to know you ever better." Tracy says. "Me too sis" I say.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Why did Tracy and Trisha's parents split them up? Does Trisha have feelings for Sky? These questions will be answered soon. Remember as always reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story