Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

Twin Sister Misadventure

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-12 - 1346 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

"Why didn't you tell us that you had a sister?" Bridge asks. "In my defense I didn't even know either." Tracy answers. "Good point" Bridge says. "Trac, you know I found some old home videos of us as babies. I have them in my backpack." Trisha says. "Well have you watched them yet?" Tracy asks. "No I didn't have a DVD player." Trisha answers. "I know where you could find one." Tracy says as she lets out a loud whistle. Then R.I.C runs up to her and sits down at her feet.
"Trac, is that a robotic dog?" Trisha asks. "Yup, and he has a built in DVD player along with a few other bells and whistles." Tracy answers. "Cool" Trisha says. Everyone heads inside and walks to the common room. They were about to walk through the door but the rangers get called to the command center.

Tracy's POV

"What's the problem commander?" I ask. "There is a robbery in progress at the gold depository in sector 14." commander Cruger answers. "We're on it sir" I say. We morph and start to leave the room. I see Trisha standing in front of me with her jaw hanging down from her mouth. I walk over to her and demorph. I wave my hand in front of her face.

"Trisha earth to Trisha anyone in there?" I ask. "Yeah give me a minute" she answers. I look over towards the team and tell them to go on without me. They nod and leave the room. I pull my sis out of the doorway so they could leave. "I thought I told you to stay in the common room." I say. "I need stay in the common room." Trisha argues. "Yeah for like two seconds" I say. "So when uncle Stu told me that my sister is a power ranger. He was being serious." she says. I nod. "I'm guessing you're the inpatient twin aren't you." I say. "That makes you the funny one" Trisha replies.

"So this is your twin sister it's nice to meet you. I'm commander Cruger and this nice lady next to me is our technological expert Dr. Kat Manx." commander Cruger says. "Trac he's a dog sort of." Trisha says. "Pets as authority figures you get used to it." I say quoting Bridge. "Well I guess you have to save the city now?" Trisha asks. I nod. "I can't let you go out there alone. We just found out we're sisters I'm coming with you." Trisha says. "No way Trish I couldn't forgive myself if you got hurt." I say. "Do you think that I want to see you get hurt?" she argues. "Well no I guess not Trish I would love to continue this little bonding exercise but my team needs me." I say. "Tracy just take your sister with you. You can't afford to stay here any longer arguing with her." Cruger tells me. "But, sir I don’t think this is such a good idea.” I say. Cruger growls loudly. “Yes, Sir” I say as I leave the room with my sis.

When we arrive I tell my sister to take cover. "But I want to help" Trisha argues. "Look Trish, the best way you can help is if you just stay out of the line of fire ok." I say. "Sorry girls but this is exactly what I was hoping for." the criminal says. "What do you mean?" we ask together. Then the criminal throws a small ball towards us and it explodes. The ball is filled with some kind of weird fumes and everything turns black.


Trisha’s POV

I wake up and my head is pounding like crazy. “Now I know why Tracy didn’t want me to come along” I think to myself. I turn my head and see that Tracy and I are tied together. “Tracy, are you ok? Tracy, please wake up.” I say as I nudge my sister. Tracy slowly wakes up. “Yeah, I’m ok I think” Tracy answers. “I’m sorry sis really” I apologize. “I know you are Trish but for now we need to find a way out of here.” Tracy says. “How are we going to do that?” I ask. “Do you think that you can reach into my left pocket and take out Kecleon’s Pokéball?” Tracy asks. “I’ll give it a shot” I answer. I manage to get my right wrist free and reach into Tracy’s left jacket pocket to take out the Pokéball. “Tracy they’re not there” I say. “Well I guess this smarter than I thought” Tracy says. “Now what do we do?” I ask. “We just have to have faith that my friends will find us.” Tracy answers.


The criminal walks in with our Pokéballs in a small bag in one hand and Tracy’s morpher in the other. “Well it looks like my twin villains are awake” The criminal r says. “What are you going to do with us and how did you know that we were sisters?” I ask. “Simple I spied on you with my spider cam and on more thing I’m going to turn the both of you evil.” The criminal answers. “How do you expect to do that?” I ask. “With this machine I can make the both of you do whatever I want.” The criminal answers. “Please do you really think that is going to work? I mean even if you do turn us evil our Pokémon won’t do what you want” Tracy says. “Yeah” I say agreeing with my sister. “They will if I turn them evil too.” The criminal says. “There is no way that machine can do that.” I say. “Well let’s test it and find out.” The criminal says. Then I see a platform lower form the ceiling and it had Tracy’s Pikachu on it. “NO Pikachu, you fiend let my best friend go right now” Tracy says.

“Sorry red ranger you’re not in any positions to make demand. All you get to do is watch as I turn your best friend evil. Then it will soon be destroying the city that it once protected.” The criminal says. The criminal connects Tracy’s Pikachu to the machine and turns it on. We watch helplessly as it screams out in pain. I look back at my sister as tears roll down her face as she see her best friend getting hurt and she can’t do anything to stop it. A few seconds later Tracy’s Pikachu is disconnected from the machine. “OK my new pet use thunderbolt on your old friend and her sister.” The criminal says. Tracy’s Pikachu attack hits us and wee scream out in pain. The criminal laughs with delight.

“OK so you turn my sister’s Pikachu evil but you can’t do that to mine.” I say. “Oh yes I can” the criminal says. I watch as the criminal puts our Pokéballs onto two spate trays, connects them to the machine, and turns it on. “No, this can’t be happening” I say. I had a bed feeling that we were next to attached to that evil thing. “Come on Pikachu I know you can break free of this spell I know you can. “Tracy yells. “Sorry red ranger it can’t hear you. Now it’s your turn girls” the criminal says as he unties Tracy and drags her towards the machine. Tracy tries to fight back but the criminal over powered her. He attaches her to the machine and turns it on. I try to break free to help my sister but it was no use the ropes were too tight. A few seconds later my sister stands in front of me laughing evilly. “Come on Trisha, join us it’s the only way to escape and you know it” Tracy says. Then the criminal walks up to me and drags me towards the machine.

Remember reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story