Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 23: We"re sisters?!

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-30 - Updated: 2013-06-02 - 1366 words

0Unrated
This chapter takes place two weeks after the run in with Ichior.

Normal POV

Tracy is going through her jewelry box. She finds the charm bracelet her mom gave her for her 6th birthday. (The charm on it is in the shape of a broken heart and has the letters SIS on it.) She puts it on. Pikachu jumps onto Tracy's shoulder and they leave to go on patrol.

An hour Tracy finishes her patrol and she calls Cruger to tell him that the sector is clear. Tracy decides to take a walk in the park. While she is walking Pikachu jumps of her shoulder and runs over to another Pikachu."Hey Pikachu come back." Tracy calls to her partner. Tracy runs to catch up with him. When Tracy catches up to him she notices that the other Pikachu is a girl. (The tip of its tail is in the shape of a heart.) Tracy is glad to see her partner found a new friend. The other Pikachu's trainer walks up.

"Hello my name is Trisha." Trisha says. "I'm Tracy it's nice to meet you." Tracy says. The two trainers shake hands. While they are shaking hands Tracy notices that Trisha is wearing a charm bracelet too and the charm is in the shape of a broken heart. (The charm on Trisha bracelet has the letter TERS on it) "Trisha, can I ask you a question?" Tracy asks. Trisha nods. "Where did you get that bracelet?" Tracy asks. "Aunt Manyalakshmi gave it to me on my 6th birthday," Trisha answers. "That's weird my mom gave me my bracelet for my 6th birthday too." Tracy says. The girls stop shaking hands. They look up at each other and notice that look exactly alike.

"Are you as freaked out as I am?" Tracy asks. "A little bit" Trisha answers. "Do you think that we might be sisters?" Tracy asks. "I don't know maybe." Trisha replies. "I have a friend who's a doctor and I'm pretty sure that he can do a test to see if we are sisters." Tracy says. "Yeah so where is this friend?" Trisha asks. "He's at the Space Patrol Delta base." Tracy answers. "Cool let's go. The truth is I've always wanted a sister." Trisha says. "Cool me too.' Tracy says. Trisha puts her Pikachu back inside its Pokéball.

The girls head to the base. Tracy shows Trisha to Dr. Felix's office. They walk inside and Tracy introduces Trisha to him. "It's nice to meet you Trisha, so what can I do for you girls?" Dr. Felix asks. "We noticed that we kinda look like mirror images of each other. We were kinda hoping that you could do a test to see if we were related." Tracy says. "You mean a DNA test sure. I can start that right now if you like." Dr. Felix says. He gets out two cotton swabs and takes a swab of the girl’s cheeks. "After he finishes he tells them that it's going to take a few minutes. Tracy decides to show Trisha around the base while they wait.

After Tracy finished the tour they stop in the common room to get some food. "Wow, this place is so cool." Trisha says. "Yeah it's pretty cool I guess." Tracy says. Tracy gets some food from the sythnizer and hand it to Trisha. They go to a table and sit down. When they finish lunch they head back to Dr. Felix's office.

They walk into the office and Dr. Felix has a folder in his hand. "Hey girls, I have the results of DNA test." He says. "So what did it say?" the girls ask in unison. "Well you two aren't just sisters. You are identical twins." he answers. "We are twins." the girls say in shock. They look over at each other and they have big smile on their faces. "So were twins now what?" Tracy asks. "I don't know" Trisha answers. "Well you’re a Pokémon trainer too right?" Tracy asks. Yes" Trisha answers. "How about we have battle to see which one of us is stronger trainer." Tracy says. "Sure sounds like fun sis." Trisha says.

The girls go outside to the training area. "You have six Pokémon right Trish?" Tracy asks."Yes I do Trace.' Trisha answers. They agree to a full battle with no time limit and substitution is allowed. "Let's get started sis. Maganium Go.' Trisha says. "Good choice, Beautifly go" Tracy says. "A bug and flying type she thinks just because she has a type advantage she'll win she is mistaken." Trisha thinks to herself. "Maganium Razor leaf go."Trisha says. "Beautifly Psychic."Tracy says. Trisha watches as the attack is stopped in mid air and sent back with twice to power. Maganium is knocked to the ground. "Quick Beautifly Silver wind." Tracy says. "Maganium get up counter with magical leaf." Trisha says. The two attacks cancel each other out. "Beautifly Solar beam." Trisha says. Tracy knows it takes time for that move to charge up so she has Beautifly use Aerial ace. Beautifly's attack hits and Maganium is unable to battle. "Looks like I win this round sis." Tracy says. "You won't win the next one." Trisha says as she puts Maganium back inside its Pokéball. Tracy puts Beautifly back insides its ball.

The next battle is Crobat vs. Kecleon. "Crobat Air Cutter." Trisha says. "Kecleon substitute then follow it up with Psybeam." Tracy says. Kecleon doges Corbat's Air Cutter and its Psybeam attack is a critical hits. “Crobat get up and use Poison Fang.” Trisha says. “Kecleon use Rollout” Tracy says. The two Pokémon collide and fly backwards. They land on the ground unable to battle. “Looks like this one is a draw right Trish.” Tracy says. Trisha nods and they put their Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs. They thanked their Pokémon for battling so hard.

The third round is Infernape vs. Skitty. “Infernape Flame wheel let’s go” Trisha says. “Skitty Shadow ball” Tracy says. Infernape’s attack cuts through Skitty’s attack and it hits Skitty. Infernape falls in love with Skitty. “Aw man I forgot Skitty’s special ability is cute charm.” Trisha says. “Too bad sis, Skitty assist” Tracy says. Skitty’s assist became hydro cannon and causes Infernape some major damage. Infernape’s attract status was erased because of the hydro cannon. “Infernape great your back now use close combat” Trisha says. “Skitty Assist once more” Tracy says. This time assist produces Volt Tackle. The two attacks collide and Infernape is unable to battle. They put their Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs. They thanked their Pokémon for battling so hard.

Trisha won the fourth round and Tracy won the fifth round. The final battle was between the girl’s Pikachus. “Pikachu thunderbolt” Trisha says. “You use thunderbolt too buddy” Tracy says. The two attacks are evenly matched. “Pikachu swift” Trisha says. “Pikachu Zap cannon” Tracy says. The zap cannon cuts through the swift and hits Trisha’s Pikachu. “Nice one Trace Pikachu get up and use Iron tail” Trisha says. “you use iron tail too” Tracy says. The two attacks collide. Tracy’s Pikachu front paw turns white and hits Trisha’s Pikachu knocking it to the ground. “I didn’t know your Pikachu could use focus punch.” Trish says. “I didn’t know either.” Tracy says. Trisha Pikachu gets up and is ready to continue. Tracy can tell she has had enough. “Trish I don’t want to hurt your Pikachu I think we should stop.” Tracy says. “Your right Trace, good work Pikachu now take a nice long rest.” Trisha says as she put her Pikachu back inside its Pokéball. Then the other rangers come out and walk over to them.

“Who is your new friend?” Sky asks. “This is Trisha” Tracy says. Tracy introduces Trisha to her friends. “Oh yeah guys one more thing Trisha is my twin sister.” Tracy says. Tracy’s friends don’t know how to react and just stand with looks of pure shock on their faces.

AN: Remember reviews are appreciated.



Sign up to rate and review this story