Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 1.6

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

Luna loses control

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-07-30 - 195 words - Complete

0Unrated
While i was sitting infront of the mirror, i didn't notice the knock at the door. I did notice, the knight who stood in the doorway with his sword pointed at me. "BEAST!" he yelled as he lunged at me. I sidestepped his attack and he crashed into the wall. His helmet fell away, revealing the blood flowing down his head from the impact of his charge. It felt like something inside me snapped. All i could focus on was the blood when he wiped it away with the back of his hand. I calmly walked toward my prey, snarling in warning. He managed to return to a standing position using the hilt of his sword as a crutch. His obvious weakness only pushed me over the edge. I leapt for his throat and snapped my jaws shut. The copper taste of blood flooded my senses and i blacked out.
When i came to, hours later, i was shocked by the carnage that surrounded me. I was in the ball room, and all the dancers and attenders of my birthday party were dead. Some mauled and half eaten, with body parts strewn across the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story