Categories > Original > Romance > Monster

Chapter 4, section 2

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

I thought numbering them like this from now on might be simpler

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-31 - 194 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning at breakfast, i waited patiently for her Luna to come downstairs. Eventually she did, her dark black fur beginning to show signs of shedding. She sat down in the chair on the other side of the table and stared me down until i had to look away. While i ate, she openely stared and it was completely nerve wracking. But the staring never stopped. For the next few days she'd be there, staring at me wherever i was. She wouldn't say anything, just sit there and stare at me.
By the fourth day, i'd had enough of it. "Why do you keep staring at me? If you've got something to say, say it." i glared back at her calm stare.
"You've been in my room." she replied and my blood ran cold.
"No i haven't." i lied and turned my back to her.
"Your scent is all over the place. What were you trying to prove by being in places you shouldn't? What was supposed to come from that?" she growled and i flinched, but didn't bother to answer.
"I should've expected no different from you.." she sighed and walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story